>Joining the army while you're in a relationship

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-152537.jpg (1536x1779, 602K)

>joining army
>no gf
it really do be like that

Attached: httpmonstersincmovies.wikia.comwikiMike_WazowskiGalleryfile=MikeWazowski2.jpg.jpg (1920x1040, 336K)

>joining the army

>womyn
why didn't God make me gay

> dying for israel
ohnonononono

America is not deploying at the moment.
Why the fuck would you get a gf right before joining the army?

M8 fuck this guys life. She should die.

Attached: 1524784048094.png (720x715, 472K)

I don’t understand fits obsession with getting a gf. Download tinder, fuck thotties.

Seriously. Look for the bios that are “just looking for friends” sure they are. They wrote that so their friends won’t think they’re hoes when they come across their profiles. Pussy is easy to get, gfs are a waste of time and money.

Your first mistake was thinking anyone who would join the military has a brain

What does it feel like getting a match?

>ever trusting women ever in your life
Mistake #1 there bud

>sold the baby
who is buying babbies?

the jews

Just a little dopamine spike. Nothing too special but gives you that tingly feeling on the tip of your penis

Woman are like dogs, I don't mean that in a bad way. If a dog is poorly treated and raised it will bite and be disloyal. But if you tread the doggo right and learn it tricks, it'll bring great joy. Just never forget it is still an animal.

You assume that all men have the capability to regularly have sex with multiple women

I always loved that Malcolm in the Middle episode when Reese joins the military and tears up a picture of his ex, along with hundreds of other guys following his lead.

>le women can never do anything wrong meme
Fuck off tradcuck. Women are like rats during the black plague, they are vermin that have no use other than transmitting diseases. The only difference is that they are able to make your dick feel tingly for a couple of minutes with their gaping disease holes.

I bet your genes aren't good enough to pass on, you obviously seem you don't want kids.

Not saying that. Saying that if you are a cuck, women will leave you. If you understand the primal mind of a woman you'll be much happier. Stay mad incel

Look into Pizzagate

Attached: U5dtm4TKwzmaCJ82yebbWZZUeHuYYt1_1680x8400.png (640x414, 273K)

give me your keys

Not even close to an incel, I just see women for what they are.

If you are a cuck, women will use you, not leave you. If you are a self proclaimed "Alpha" a women will leave you after she finds the next best thing or becomes bored of you.

>If you understand the primal mind of a women you'll be much happier
Funny how the blind always seem to be first to describe how something looks like. You have absolutely no idea how women work if you believe that you can train them like dogs. Women are not loyal and will never be loyal, they are uncomparable to actual human beings (men). If you believe that any woman will stay loyal to you just because "you trained her" or "you led her" you're nothing more than a delusional tradcuck.

Daily reminder that all it takes is one horny Chad that makes her "feel like a real woman again" to make you raise another man's child for the rest of your life. Daily reminder that all it takes is one conversation with her female friends, to learn about the jewish divorce lawyer that can make your house hers, and 50% of your paycheck for the next 20 years hers without having to constantly be annoyed with you standing in the way of getting DPd by Chad and Tyrone.

Faggot

you're being paranoid man, it's like assuming that all men are a cunt hair away from beating and raping their partners

who hurt you?

Unbelievable argument, I appreciate the effort.

Stop being a tradcuck, fagboy.

80% of divorces are initiated by women, more than 50% of marriages fail, the other 50% continue their pathetic lives hating their partner, but staying together "for the kids" or for the money.

Jews and Niggers mostly, since I am forced by the government to give up 40% of my income I work for to finance Nigger babies, Whitetrash babies and of course Jewish corruption, or else I will be thrown in jail.

Anyways, this is not a discussion about how awful Niggers and Jews are, so please stay on topic.

nice logical fallacy m8

There's no logical fallacy in pointing out that women should be bred and used like cattle.

Nice mental fallacy you have going on in your pea sized brain. I suggest getting lobotomized, heard that it can help retards like you behave.

HE RA KR

It’s as if humans are not monogamus animals. Your failure to understand biology is more than obvious and parroting red pill bullshit doesn’t make you smarter or ‘alpha’. You’re just an insecure faggot with mommy issues.

>Joining the army

Attached: befuddlement.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

This is why you break their independence jfc

Isolate her from her friends and alternate giving her huge doses of attention and ignoring her
This is how you control a woman, since you are the sole source of attention in her life she has to please you

u mad

>Joining the army instead of the chair force

>dating literal degenerates

This guy gets it, you can’t blame them for following their lizard brains you gotta make them work for you

Would have been worse if the guy was still a virgin? Or this is still better than not having being inside a female?

>cherry picked 0.0001% being generalised like it's a major occurance

>dying for shitsrael

Attached: DJvWvp4UEAAAgWJ.jpg (1017x763, 52K)

What a retard

Leaf?

>joining the army ever

This is why you change to private security after 5 years of serving.

Attached: 1508474190569.png (1000x1000, 756K)

Knowing all this shit about womyn makes me think that there is no creator

Surely nobody can make such fucked up creatures.

I made this years ago. Enjoy this OC.

Attached: thatfeelwhennomatch.jpg (639x1103, 56K)

>implying
user, this is common as fuck.
It's so common that it's part of greekaboo/romaboo tails.

Lived that life for years, it becomes unfulfilling after awhile. Be on the lookout for your perfect girl and don't let her pass. Gf of 4 years and I've never been happier.

Once you understand what the role of women everything becomes much easier to understand

The role of women is to give birth to the next generation of humans and they will do anything to procreate with the best available men
Thats their only purpose
Everything else is a male fantasy (love, loyality, chastity, family values, equality, independence...)

>Posting this shit on a fucking fitness board
Saged and reported

DELET
>t. living in rural area

>user, this is common as fuck.
Says the incel.

Face it, all you know about women is shitposts and urban legends.

And all YOU know about woman is what they let you see. I'm not the one you're arguing with.

Never fuck a woman w/o condom.

sure why not.

I missed out on that life and have a decent GF. I wish I at least experienced that before meeting her. Talk about having your cake and wanting to be eating it too. I guess I just wasn't that fortunate.

>killing and dying for mossad
P.U. No thanks!

Attached: 1525346706473.jpg (449x444, 59K)

The chase is intoxicating but the once you've fucked them it's usually a hangover of regret.