ITT things that trigger your autism

ITT things that trigger your autism
>people who say "I'm probably going to butcher this but" before they say someone's name
>wimpy little faggots wearing skinny jeans
>Starbucks
>hamburgers
>white people using nigger slang
>fat people
>southern accents
>Jordan Peterson and these other faux-right wing pseudo-intellectual kikes
>boomers
>flannel or plaid shirts
>blues rock
>contemporary country
>superhero movies
>Wes Anderson movies
>Disney Star Wars
>Childish Gambino
>John Oliver
>scrambled eggs
>social media

Attached: 1514577310021.jpg (960x960, 42K)

>when someone start sentence with "So..."

>people who self diagnose their autism

white people from the midwest coming to nyc and trying to be 'ny'
music on the radio
music while in a car
loud people
kids crying in restaurants or theaters and the parents who bring them
people who act tough in groups

>big cities
>generic suburban neighborhoods
>serious people who are always work, work, work
>nasal voices
>New York
>Foo Fighters
>Wolfmother
>Kendrick Lamar

Attached: angry cat.jpg (1000x843, 98K)

>wine tasters
>culture swines that hoover the floor stark naked in their french villas
>people who need validation from others so they can laugh at something
>snakes
>cockneys that yell from across the street
>people who interrupt mid-sentence
>ignorant people
>impaitient people
>people in general
>wine bars
>yuppies
>the middle class
>the class system in general
>over inflated egos
>larger than life characters
>bartenders that water down pints
>craft beer
>craft beer drinkers
>folk-punk
>posers
>"no offence but.." - they're gonna tear you a new one, brace for impact fucker
>posh cunts
>the souless fuckers wandering around home improvement shops

i could go on

>when someone ENDS sentence with "So..."

Attached: 1524114956637.gif (542x542, 342K)

>People who chew with their mouth open while making an extremely annoying sound

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 119K)

>people you know are the devil walking the earth
>but they post quirky facebook tests about being "the angel" "the lover" "the sweetheart" "the nurturer"
>or they have massive victim complexes and get highly insulted when they're the ones getting treated like shit

Attached: byrne.png (624x622, 488K)

>old ass people who take up seats on the bus with their shitty handbags/retarded dogs

Attached: 1524336570409.jpg (593x601, 44K)

>>the souless fuckers wandering around home improvement shops
Why is this so real

OOH THERES A GOOD ONE, people with nasty little tiny dogs that fucking go after people and sneer and growl and the owner just giggles

Does anybody else here fucking hate milkshakes or is it just me?

Attached: disgusted cat.png (603x432, 345K)

It depends, what dont you like about them?
Texture, thickness, taste?

>people you don't know who get mad when you're blunt with them or brutally honest
>people who shit themselves as soon as they meet someone who doesn't put up with their bullshit

>Texture, thickness, taste?
All of those and they leave a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth.
There are others too.
>ketchup
>mustard
>hamburgers
>Sun Chips
>ham
>turkey
>mashed potatoes

You really do deserve a slow and painful death, user.

you also don't eat broccoli and the crust on your sandwiches right, you fucking manbaby

I eat broccoli from time to time. I'm not a big fan but I don't hate it. And I don't mind the crust on sandwiches at all. I don't know why some people have a problem with it.

>poor pet ownership
>people picking at their skin/nails
> people that feel the need to click their pen constantly
>headlights that are way brighter than necessary and the people that use them

>Jordan Peterson
>Right wing, pseudo-intellectual
You're a dumb ass

yeah it's really weird, it all probably comes from repressed childhood experiences or some shit. for some reason I can't stand picky people, even though I used to be picky as fuck as a kid

>people with a disease/illness/mental problem who insult people with the same problem but a less worse version of it

being sick isnt a competition but these fuckers try to one up each other with symptoms or severity

>women who dress immodestly
>white women listening to rap
>flat caps
>"And One" clothing line
>Using the phrase "fire" or "lit"
>Women who drink, especially shots
>people who wear grills unironically
>niggers
>people getting excited about sportsball
>anything World Star Hip Hop
>beach parties
>anime (retarded shit the Japs are laughing all the way to the bank with)
>Soi Wars
>and many, many fucking more

Attached: 9-11 Dab.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Oh yeah, and fat people
Especially you fat fucks
Goering was the only fat person EVER worth a shit

>scrawny women who wear sweatpants, a crop top, their hair in a nasty greasy bun, and have one of those stud piercings in their upper lips

and they usually don't wear shoes or anything on their feet for some reason

I've seen them around, usually with a bitchy facial expression and a shit-eating attitude

"ITT things that trigger the Jow Forumslard"

gtfo
Jow Forums has always hated niggers. Even blackbots hate themselves.

why the fuck are all the girls starting to wear stupid ass outfits like pic related? I don't fucking understand, there is literally nothing attractive about wearing bum jeans. what the fuck? this triggers me HARD. I swear to god it's always chestlets with flat asses wearing this loose ass clothing to cover up their fucking insecurities

Attached: IMG_20180603_201900.jpg (1080x1076, 372K)

idk but it needs to stop.
Shit's fucking gross

Attached: Europe.png (1121x914, 424K)

People who consume the flesh and secretions of animals

Attached: 1.jpg (1128x1128, 138K)

I don't know user. I think it's pretty cute!

>people who say gladiatorial combat started in the Roman Empire
>melted cheese
>egg whites (yolk is fine)
>dog saliva
>most of Jow Forums
>SMITE
>mobas
>SMITE again

go jack off to boomer hobos you literal faggot

This is going to sound selfish, but guys that are better looking than me. Not even talking about just Chads, but any normie.

I'm an incel and I know it, and if it was me and a better looking guy in a room, and a roastie came in she would obviously fuck the more handsome guy if she had to choose, and that triggers me hardcore. Now expand that hypothesis to every day life and you can see how bitter and autistic I am, especially since I'm ugly.
Every single fucking day, Life's not fun

Attached: (((Seinfeld))).jpg (1000x1042, 191K)

Thats completely reasonable though user, and you're even aware of it and that makes it better. You dont have to suppress it because some randos say you should.

this is going to sound like the worst advice ever but you gotta stop doing this bro. I know a bunch of ugly dudes (ugly, not just below average) who think the same as you, bitter jealous cunts you know. Thinking like this sets you even further back than your looks do. First of all the normalfaggot will tell by the way you're acting around them and shit. It makes them hate you, you lose the ability to hang out with normies and therefore lose any kind of social status. (this is very important to girls, and can be acquired with relative ease). You gotta stop putting pussy on a pedestal and start appreciating the normalfaggots that don't act like total human garbage. You might hate Chads, but the true Chad is actually the person that will talk to any guy, no matter how ugly he is, and will try to help him out on the way to become a normie.
The mindset also sets you back in the field of relationships. These ugly dudes I was talking about them had decent chances with girls they liked, but usually fucked it up by being obsessive, manipulative and distrustful about the girls, because of their jealousy for normies.
It's a cruel world. You hate normies, but you have to become one, infiltrate the normies. It's what you're supposed to do, that's why normalfags are called NORMAL fags

>hypocrites
>people in my vicinity
>bills
>living in a sociey
>speaking on the phone
>self checkout at store, but clerk still staring daggars at you
>showing my id to buy alcohol to the same ma'fux I see everyday, like I'm a differnet ma'fuk
>my libido
>a mosquito
>yeah
>also fake ass norms and fake as robot that suck they dick
>my family
>"friendship" as a consept
>people looking at me/observing me
>laughter in public
>females and (females), males and (males)
>dogs that bark at me every time
>god being seemingly so dang elusive
>my body, it aches and is tiresome on all levels
>my weak will and wavering virtue, sometimes I am nothing

ma'fukenass people homie

foo fighters used to be based before they became onions

I still like everlong and their older shit

>class system

You mean the inherent inequality natural among all members of all non-insectoid species that leads to some clusters of human being more valuable than others

Eating the corpses of other mammals is awesome you Onions

Barbarians like you belong on a cross

>people that think humans are more special/important than animals
cunts that say "lol it's just a dog"
>people that make small talk
i'm the sperg but just fuck up please
>people that can only see through their perspective
usually selfish cunts with zero empathy
>passive-agressiveness

Attached: 1526940658841.jpg (250x240, 4K)

>>my libido
underrated
Sex drive is the strongest desire have, we are on this planet always wanting to have sex, it's in our biology.
It's like this until we die. Welcome to life.

>all of humanity's ancestors belong on a cross

I hope your extra stupid retard genes are never carried on

>hamburgers
Dond douch my fugging borgers, yuropoor.

Are you this retarded. People who throw shit at each other and have sex in public also belong on a cross, things humanity's ancestors probably did.

Throwing shit isn't something we need to do like eating

It doesnt matter anyway because your extra retarded opinion will never impact anyone aside from some weak and effeminate white Americans

>Starbucks
Same
I just really like coffee and most other coffee shops are much better in every way
Mixed drinks are awful, black coffee is awful, and it's way too expensive for the quality
I dont understand how they became so popular

>we 'need' to eat carcasses
Flesh eaters, ladies and gentlemen.

Humans are more important to humans than other animals

Just like your stupid ass is worth nothing to me in comparison to my friends

Jordan Peterson is not "faux right-wing"- I'll admit he's a boomer Israel supporter cuck, but at least he calls "trannies" by their real name (men).
If your looking for a faux right winger, that would be the faggots like blaire white and milo.

One day, the exact situation came at me. I was coked up much more than usual. I kicked football-style the dog with all my strength, it literally flew some meters and I acted like I was going to stab the owner. He ran while screaming like a little girl. Yeah I have a psycopath meth addict scary head but I am not that strong. I laugh to this memory all the time.

>people who make objective statements
Also
>friends
>valuing humans over animals
Where the fuck are you people from and why are you on my board

lot of shite, humans choose to be cunts, we have the choice and most choose to be arseholes. fuck humanity.

>I want to eat flesh carcasses just like i want to fuck a woman in the vagina, but feel free to think you are somehow correct in thinking contrary to all mammalian omnivorous life

>>people that can only see through their perspective
>is angry at anyone who doesn't think animals are better beings than humans
are you dumb

It is the biological imperative of social animals like humans to value their own species over others dumb fuck

Literally evolve at any time

Attached: 1.jpg (676x960, 65K)

>biological imperative
Imagine being a slave to biology like this

I'm ok with people killing each other as long as it's war

But you can fantasize about your ideal man all you want Marx

>valuing animals over humans
that's like valuing clueless niggers in the ghetto over educated working individuals

>"As a ____, I understand this topic"

probably, but that's irrelevant.

You are one, stop jacking off if you aren't. Your worst sin so far is trying to apply the ideas of your self onto something that is inherently biological, which is the masses and their general average thoughts and actions. Absolutely psuedo-intellectual

>giving a shit about food-bred animals

imagine spending your short life virtue signaling

As a plumber, I understand how to fix your toilet. Now shut the fuck up and let me do my shit you wannabe high IQ faggot

>female characrers in TV shows
>"lo-fi hip hop"
>Anti-Smoking lobby
>people who started posting on Jow Forums after 2013
>people who make shameless Jow Forums references on Facebook or other social media
>far left wingers
>people who talk about sports
>people who think "dawww, you're soo young :)" despite the fact I make 20k more a year than them
>capeshit
>open toed high heels on women
>College students
>My home state (CA)
>Yuppies
>Light beer
>Any nu-rapper that always talks about being hyped on xanax or some shit
>Redditors
>Thots

A little fucker ran up on me and almost bit me yesterday after the owner let go of his leash. Yelled at me "watch out!" and didn't apologize at all for his little shit coming at me.

Should I live my life as the degenerated masses do? Enjoy being a filthy debased animal, enslaved by your nature. I envy you and your animal brain, devoid of thought or concern.

>MUH depression and anxiety (literal tards being addicted to social media without realizing)
>typing in trendy-speech, rather than using normal English vernacular. These people actually put effort into making sure what they typed is "lit"
>slow, inconsiderate drivers
>poor handwriting past the age of 12
>trend music, monotonous trite
>fortnite br
>stoner culture
>alcohol consumption
>Facebook, other social media is ok because you control 98% of what you see
>league of legends anything
>ANIME
>obese people

I never said you should but you are a fucking moron for thinking the masses dont have a good reason for living the ways they do

truly enlightened, the animals that will get slaughtered either way must be very grateful to you, you so yboy faggot

ITT reasons why Jow Forums is forever alone

seriously

Kinda like how autists on Jow Forums mock tards and downies with their tard encounter stories?

Can't stand any of them, so probably.

>when 0.5% of the population thinks their farts smell better than yours

>speaking in trendy speak
>English venacular
>MUH
>Irony both infects and evades this one

> People who use and take internet slang so seriously that they categorize people IRL that way (Calling people normies, roasties, incels, etc.)
> People who spend all their time on Jow Forums and thus have allowed racial slurs to enter their vocabulary
> People who fell for the Trump meme when it was clearly a psyop
> People who fell for the Telegony Meme when it was clearly a psyop
> People who post on Jow Forums and take all of it seriously
> People dumb enough to think being a conservative christian is rebellious just because we had Obama for 8 years
> When stormfront posters start neofolk bands and pretend they're not sheep like the conservative christians just because they play with runes and shit.
> Alphabet Agency shills
> Corporate shills
> Foreign government shills (Israel and Russia try way too hard on this front.)
> Middle class brown chicks who think that being brown cancels out their privilege to the point where they prioritize their opinions and experiences over everyone elses'.
> Middle glass gay/bi/les/trans people who are the same as above.
> White People, in general
> Cluster B Personalities
> People who take other people's antisocial behavior personally

Meme speech on forchan is kinda the same but not really. We've been talking the same for years, and the memeing is usually separated when making actual sentences. Trend speech changes by the week and is woven into every letter and space in the message. Sorry I triggered you normal fag. Good day.

>people who take pets to restaurants
>seeing minorities in the countryside
>fat people
>sportsball and the worship of sportball players
>tattoos
>fags in general
>"weed dude"
>The self deprecating jokes everyone feels the need to do before presentations or speeches
>whenever people say human or civil rights
>white people trying to be black or any other culture they are not
>taxes
>gaming camgirls or generic live streamers
>thots (75% of women)
>anti bullying or suicide programs schools try to do but no one cares
>the animalistic drive for sex
>strawberry or cherry flavoring
>taxes
>doctor who
>just seeing pajeets
>celebrities
>much much more

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Nevermind scratch that, what I said is basically the reverse of what you were talking about.
I was referring to high functioning autists mocking literal 70iq tards because "at least I'm not one of them"
I think you were talking about SJWs trying to one-up each other in the "oppression olympics" by making up meme-tier "illnesses".

so basically your autism goes off at everyone with a diffirent opinion than you

t. Racist, hypocrite fedora fag. Autism really does speak ITT

>hear woman cursing
If a woman's vocabulary is like a sailor, she is garbage
There is nothing more unattractive than a woman cursing regularly, I understand sometimes adults need to vent frustration, but regularly doing it is unattractive

Attached: 1515690114177.png (400x416, 137K)

Sorry I triggered you too sad boi. Onions is down the hall on the left. One tism tard to another

>women calling each other dude/bro

Attached: 1528046434176.png (327x137, 57K)

>women that wear caps
>people who shop in stores with their entire extended family
>people who talk on the phone with speakerphone on in public
>uk youtubers

>Communists
>People who can't take banter
>Big cities (nobody seems to notice anybody. Half of the people who live in big population centres are like fucking drones)
>Anybody who is both thin and owns a tattoo.
>Fat, unhealthy people
>Social media culture
>Musical.ly. It's a hive of self-indulgence and I fucking hate it.
>What Disney did to Star Wars
>Anybody who uses the term "social justice" unironically
>Anybody who tries to be snide/condescending but does not have the strength to back I up
>Men who lack masculinity
>Anybody who identifies as anything other than "male" or "female"
>Meddling with history in media
>People who bitch about saving the planet on Facebook and then proceed to go to a party and leave plastic bottles and beer cans littered all over the place
>Young Adult fiction

I have this problem with a friend. Do some people just not realise how unpleasant the sound of chewing with your mouth open is? For fucks sakes, other people are trying to eat, man.

Thanks I'll keep note. Do you think chinkmoot is still keking over his s-o-y prank?

I don't think he considers us much.
t.newfag, not normlfag

I agree user. I work with a dyke who is constantly swearing and complaining, she's the fattest most unattractive bitch in the place because of this.

>lol its just a dog
You realize I can just throw my dog off the bridge and no one will go looking for it, right? It is just a dog you animal fucker

>all of the above
you're okay

My autism goes off around huge dick-noses. Like that ex military christian libertarian kid I had in a couple of my college courses. The lil bitch wrote a constitution for a government class that would sentence drug users to death, not realizing the huge government overreach and glaringly apparent incompatibility with his own professed politics. then I had a formal logic class with him, which he dropped out of within the first few weeks. I passed with an A, and I was stoned in class the whole time.

> Being unable to detect humor
> Using the most generic insult in an effort to dismiss my post

You alphabet agents, shills, and no-lives really have no lives.

Are you me lad?

origigig

yeah that, why did you have to sperg out

>Everyone who believes anything they disagree with is a psyop