Why hasn't fast "food" been banned yet?

Attached: file.png (897x6711, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get money
Money on my motherfucking mind
Got five haircuts at the same time

Because it is a human choice to eat and pay for this stuff. There are hundreds of options you could take per day.

also
>having to shove in a large drink and shake for in-n-out burger
>not just getting some fries and having the perfect 1000 cal cheat meal

>Statists

People who want things banned are literal cucks.

Just like with guns, drugs, prostitution etc. Banning it makes the problem worse and more violent.

Rodrigo Duerte would like a word.

Hes an actual retard

people wanting to ban guns is propaganda used by gun manufacturers and right wing politicians, they get a surge in votes and sales whenever they can thump their tubs and claim the libruls want to take away your guns

Maybe there's a certain group of people who benefit from having a fat, lazy and stupid populace?

Yeah their intentions are never as they seem. Just like how Reagan was pushing the war on drugs while simultaneously allowing the drug traders to spread crack cocaine in low income neighborhoods to fund the proxy wars in south America. The bush administration did the sane with heroin in Afghanistan

Macros are not the worst if you avoid the silly stuff and never have a soda/milk shake etc.

>OMG the calorie numbers are BIG WTF???
What are you, a middle aged woman?

Kung Pao and Chow Mein sounds pretty good and is only 800. If you drink water with that and don´t eat the sweets thats probably an alright meal. Same goes for some of the burritos.
Even if you go to fast food restaurants all the time, you can still avoid getting fat easily.
Banning fast food in general would be stupid.

why do you want to ban easy bulk food bro? don't you like gains, DYEL?!

Attached: imagine.jpg (733x670, 73K)

(((hmmmmmmmm)))

Attached: 1520796728846.jpg (600x624, 69K)

They tried it in Scotland. There's an extra tax on sugar over a certain amount in fizzy drinks... Coke and Pepsi just made the bottles smaller and kept the prices the same.

That's easy to fix. Make it a tax on sugar per ounce of the drink.

>Wants to ban things he doesn't like
>Afraid of big numbers
>Can't figure out how to eat a burger without getting fat
>Projects these problems onto other people to justify the first thing

Yup, checks out

based five guys

Apparently irn bru doesn't taste the same

Smart men let drug dealers destroying their country, taking actions is for retards

God fucking damn wtf is wrong with you burgers?
How does any of this look tasty to you?
disgusting meat with disgusting cheese on top.

Attached: 1523986923920.gif (200x150, 2.38M)

Whats the point of asking why ZOGchow isnt banned.

Literally brings in so much money for these corps, with the insane food reward the foods have, guaranteeing loyal customers.

"Those who control the dopamine receptors, controls the world" - Kanye West

You don't think this looks delicious?

Attached: IMG_0892.jpg (1600x1066, 398K)

holy shit ewww

Attached: 1524340952930.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Eat up, faggot.

Attached: 9efb76b0f8cc461161efda0e2da472c0--cheese-burger-jesus-christ.jpg (500x375, 41K)

there is not even enough acidity in that burger to make it anyhow tasteful. this is just cheese and salt lol

>taking actions
You mean killing people without a trial? That's very smart and always works out fine.

If the Scottish government wasn't completely retarded they would have done this in the first place.

All this information is freely available.
They are legally required to post nutrition facts at all locations.
If you really want to discourage shitty food choices use taxes not bans.

Yeah, Capitalists.

>chipotle burrito has both queso and cheese

Attached: jeremy rentboy.gif (500x230, 1012K)

>lost 30 lbs of fat eating practically nothing but fast food
>It's the fast food's fault that I'm fat

It actually did because philippines is an ethnically homogeneous society who knows what it wants, and that is not drugs.

Tasted horrible before. Tastes horrible now.
Seriously, I live in Scotland now and just do not fucking understand it. I see people drinking that shit at breakfast.

Liberal leftist subhuman spotted

Is chipotle really that bad if you don't get cheese or a soda?
>Brown rice
>pinto beans
>grilled chicken
>salsa
>corn
Sounds pretty healthy

because companies are too scared to convert to fast casual

>1kg of salt per serving
>healthy

Schools need a required nutrition clsss that’s up to date.

It's loaded with salt, so keep that in mind, but otherwise it's pretty good.

The stupid thing about this chart is that they're not even attempting to choose good food. They're choosing the stupidest, highest calorie foods on the menu and adding soda and dessert in some cases.

if you got a burrito bowl from chipotle without queso it would paint a totally different picture

Because if adult lardos want to destroy their body Its not the government's job to stop them.
But I do agree that blimping up your child to the weight of an adult powerlifter before they hit puberty should be grounds for a child abuse / negligence charge.

that would require someone with morality to take over the curriculum

Schools need a lot of classes. Home Ec was a joke when I was in school. We learned how to cook shit (promptly forgotten 2 weeks after the semester ended because most kids don't cook at home) instead of how to do taxes, fill out a job application, etc.

A what?
LOL
user, they gutted both health class and pe at the same time they moved in the fucking snack counters, vending machines and started selling fastfood.

There is no simple basic health and fitness taught in schools and most media pushes basic fitness concepts that sets unrealistic as fuck expectations which leads to frustration and failure stuff that lead sto someone buying something to get fit and healthy.
Face it.
The game is rigged.

Just don't get the fries/drinks/desserts. The entrees and salads aren't that bad.

>Okay class today we will cover the magic of onions and how meat causes cancer

How in the shit could you forget how to cook?

Does it really have that much salt though? It would only be on the chicken and maybe some in the salsa

Not how to cook but I don't remember any of the recipes.

>okay class now let me introduce you to the proper way of eating called keto. i found it on reddit!

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Stop spamming this shit, faggot

>Banning the sale of fast food cheeseburgers will make it worse

You've never heard of harm reduction, have you Sweetie?

you should ad the price for each meal.

Because people should have the right to make stupid choices

Years of social conditioning through media and chemicals in everything.

>I need the government to make decisions for me

Attached: 170.png (280x302, 109K)

you're fucking retarded. left-wing groups/ politicians are absolutely pushing to disarm the US population

When you have an imbecilic population you need to take some measures of control.

You don't look at it and admire it. You eat it. Burger King is pretty tasty. I tried it in Goteborg

If that's so then that population doesn't deserve to survive. What we should be doing is making it so that sufferers of self induced diseases like obesity cannot benefit from any sort of social welfare. Let people snort down burgers and fuck up their lives but other people should not have to pay for what basically amounts to self harm.

this, fucking progressive babysitters

That's not going to happen.
Because obesity is a way to kill off the population/shorten their lives and redistribute wealth to the food industry and pharma industry.
Obesity and transexualism and individualism are big businesses.

>making it illegal to profit of the stupid, lazy, and ignorant
That's one of the best things in life

And banning burgers isn't going to happen either.

Lets ban it because it isn't healthy. After that, also ban cigarettes, tanning sallons and high caffein drinks like your pre workout

You absolute faggot

Attached: 1523250994279.jpg (307x309, 18K)

I don't buy fast food but I do end up paying for the bad results of people who do (increased health care costs, higher taxes, etc).

I want fastfood to banned. Not because it's bad for you, but because I hate fatties and I want them seething at it
Might even reduce the number of fatties in the country. who knows?

They'll hopefully ban the sale of fastfood, candy, and vending machines in schools though.
That would be a good start.

>increased health care costs

Do you know how much more money you spend in taxes because of people who eat fast food?

The panera onewouldnt be bad if you didnt get the fucking sweet thing

>Have to order 5 items at Chick-fil-a to get the same amount of calories as other chains
>have to include fries and a shake as well
Biased Chick-fil-a

Oh yeah just throw multiple meals onto it to make it seem bigger
Look, if anyones going to go and eat 18 inches of a subway sandwhich, no shit theyre gonna get fat
And besides the solution to high calories is to just simply burn off more
GET
THEM
GAINZ

Attached: 1427592518431.jpg (308x445, 46K)

Based sempai

>there is not even enough acidity

??????????????????????????? What the fuck are you talking about you reptilian zuckerfuck freak?

meant for

Damn no more white castle

there's no way the DQ basket is 1k calories, maybe with gravy and the toast i guess

lmao

This but unironically.

Third world countries need third world solutions.

>Grey, likely unseasoned meat.
>Bland looking mac and cheese
>Flat and greasy bun
>Processed cheese

Attached: C971B741-461D-417D-8AA6-887C0D0DB238.jpg (460x276, 27K)

Isn't unprocessed cheese just milk?

nigger who's telling you to eat your quadruple cheeseburger with fries and a milkshake? there are other reasons fast food is bad but calories isn't one of them

Just noticed that lol.
What do gringos think queso is? Or maybe they refer to real cheese as queso and yellow mush dairy cheese?

The tortilla itself is pretty much empty carbs

who orders mcflurry with their big mac meal? literal children?
a 1000kcal big mac meal every so often is not bad for you. just take water for drink.

Thats what he's complaining about, user

That's why that's the only fast food I eat. And they hate fags

Attached: 1524612037812.png (475x395, 308K)

is this shit for or against fast food? I'm honestly surprised at how much satisfying shit you can eat for just 1500 calories. That's also including them buying some shitty milkshake at every place.

You can get like two giant burgers and a side with a diet soda instead.

C'MON