Experiences with creatine

Do you take creatine? What are your experiences?

Attached: ujRhzY6.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
nalocare.com/index_htm_files/1595_3457_3.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470424/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

General slight increase in strength- definitely able to put out more reps at same weight.

It made a huge difference for me. Am vegetarian maybe that's why

Post more of her and ill tell you

This, 1 cycle of creatine(300 grams over 1 month) increased my lifts by 20%.
Also water retention makes you look jacked as fuck

You get bigger and stronger, what's not to like?
Also avoid it if you have baldness from your mothers side, unless you want to be balding .

Attached: 1460354143828.jpg (368x639, 38K)

Lost my full head of hair, would not recommend.

Damn I really want to take creatine but I'm 19 and this is my hairline, am I getting JUSTed?

Attached: 20180206_133841-1.jpg (298x306, 59K)

I still keep taking it, but at this point it feels just a placebo effect. I didn't recognize anything spectacularly different when I started taking it.
People say it's a must have and it's cheap af, so I just keep buying it.

Damn bro youre fucked anyways. Just take it now desu cant get any worse

Accept fate, testosterone and creatine will only make you bald faster, so go for it and OD on both.

Increases DHT levels by up to 50% which - if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss - speeds up the process of loosing your hair.

I'm too scared to lose my hair so I stopped it. My friend takes it regularly and well, since he started his hair got significantly worse.

I did but having to piss 8+ times a day got old.

Made me lose all my hair overnight. Stopped taking creatine during 12 hours (was hella addicted so it was hard) and regrew it all.

What's the best whey protein for gaining weight that doesn't have creatine in it? Too many baldies in my family to risk it.

The actual risk of hair loss from creatine is minuscule (something like a 0.8% chance), you’re getting memed on dude

What about people that get enough creatine from meat? Why don't vegans yell "meat causes hair loss"?

Nothing spectacular. Strength increase is minimal for me and possibly placebo. Not much if any water retention.

You got sources on this bro? I stopped because I feared loosing my hair. What's about the DHT level stuff
user said ?

You don't know what you're talking about. Most men start losing hair when their testosterone DECLINE, right about 35-40 is when most men will start to receide. It actually happens sooner for many more men than before nowadays because testosterone is declining. Old men with low testosterone are way more likely to lose hair than healthy men in their prime with high testosterone. Estrogen and stress are the main causes of hair loss, especially in young men.

Lifting and thus increasing your testosterone as well as shifting your hormonal balance toward a more healthy one is actually preventive and beneficial for your hair. Inactive low test neets (the buzzfeed type) are way more likely to lose hair.

What are the best (natty if possible) anti estrogenic aromatase inhibitors?

Stop shilling dubs faggot.

The level of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E ratio) in vertex hair from premature baldness subjects were higher than in the sample of non-baldness subjects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277

ResultsSignificant growth suppression was found in hair follicles treated with 5 μg/ml testosterone. This was counteracted by caffeine in concentrations of 0.001% and 0.005%. Moreover, caffeine alone led to a significant stimulation of hair follicle growth
nalocare.com/index_htm_files/1595_3457_3.pdf

Attached: 11.jpg (1125x1076, 628K)

Many vitamins and minerals actually inhibit estrogen, google "pubmed+whatever I wrote" to confirm.

Vitamin K2 (directly inhibits estrogen synthesis)
Zinc Picolinate 50mg (inhibits aromatase)
Selenium
Vitamin A (5000iu)
Vitamin E (get coco care, pure E without soi)
B1 & B2
Melatonin

Beta-carotene (carrot juice, baby bok choys)
Broccoli
Honey
Olive Oil

To reverse hair loss you need to decalcify the scalp because simply reducing estrogen won't suffice. For this it's high dose magnesium citrate, vitamin K2, vit A and Boron. I've made huge progress with these, learned that years ago from "ultimate hair regrowth protocol" on bodybuilding.com

Stress triggers DHT, it's a symptom rather than a cause. Premature hair loss sufferers have higher IGF1:IGFBP3 ratio and lower total IGFBP3 (McGill study); but DHT actually increases IGFBP3 so it could be a counteracting measure your body takes to avoid hair loss. Finasteride, which has limited success if you read hair loss forums and finasteride-help forums (because it fucks men's masculinity and many are regretting it) has potent anti-bacterial properties which indirectly reduce estrogen and cortisol, the real causes of men hair loss.

Here's a man with extremely high bacteria count from eating raw meat.

Attached: JUST.png (222x209, 93K)

Ergo, a high T score is bad if you live a stressful life, which we all do, even neets. As I said, hight T and creatine are going to make him bald.

It helps my muscles but hurt my hairline.

It does increase DHT production, but there’s no evidence that this induces balding.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/

Wrong. Men with high test are way less likely to go bald. Think of all the Chads and active men, it's almost always the beer-drinking numales that go bald. Roiding may cause it by weakening the liver and thus its ability to reduce estrogen, these men get extremely high estrogen even if they take aromatase inhibitors. And in a study (search it I'm not bullshiting) men balding in their 20s were actually slightly lower in testosterone than their non-balding counterpart. The only notable difference was their DHEA-S, almost twice as high. Guess what, cortisol triggers the conversion of DHEA into DHEA-S. Stress is a major predictor of early onset baldness.

Creatine causes baldness by triggering IGF1 (a pro-anabolic hormone which can cause calcification in excess), not because it so very slightly increases dht and testosterone.

Oh and also, testosterone is actually protective against cortisol so men with high t are also less stressed.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470424/

sv3rige had this hair way before he went on a raw meat diet. For example he was also a vegan and starved himself before, ergo veganism and fasting caused this hairline. Except he had it even before he went vegan, so ....

My brother who's 16 is taking creatine
>bald before he's 21?

Attached: 1524993442856.jpg (482x427, 61K)

I think it wasn't nearly as bad but maybe. I know for a fact that anti-bacterials help to prevent balding a lot which is why Finasteride has this property. Vegan definitely doesn't but fasting is a major stress and his shcizoid personality (simply the fact to go from an extreme diet to another is proof) is high stress in itself.

Let's talk dosage, how many grams do you guys take? I measured my normal daily amount I take in a teaspoon and it's roughly 5g. Tempted to do 10g per day like said so I can get faster strength gains and finally hit 2pl8 bench.

Attached: when the creatine kicks in.jpg (800x579, 66K)

I know that broccoli is ant-estrogenic. Eat the stalks too, shit is so good for you.

Attached: 1497601537896.jpg (1400x1400, 498K)

Been doing 5g a day for 50 days now, definite increase in strength and some increase in size. Worth every penny, will take it till the day I die.

creatione is up for you