Was I memed?

Was I memed?

I bought the 300mg capsules for Phenibut from Liftmode. I took four capsules, so about 1200 mg because I heard 1g is a good dose. I opened all the capsules and poured it into some water. After like 2 or more hours I still didn't feel shit at all. What the fuck?

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intellimeds.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you eat before or shortly after you took it?

Also you should have probably split that into 2 doses spread over the day

After I took it, I ate about 6 protein bars. Why, did that fuck it up?

Yes, you need to fast for a few hours after taking Phenibut

I heard the tolerance builds up fast. Would it be okay if I tried it again today and then took a week off? I only took it yesterday.

How can I get these in Europe?

I think that's okay. Personally I like to use lower doses, one in the morning and one once it wears off. Higher doses have a different effect and can make you quite sleepy. I'd only take higher doses some time before bed to help with sleep.

In response to nootropics depot, mind nutrition, rc nootropics, biovea, ebay...

I actually didn't know biovea sell Phenibut. I used them to order other stuff and was quite pleased.

Dirt cheap in slav countries.

Should i just take the capsules, or pour them in water and drink it? I will just take 600mg for now. When will I actually feel it? I am completely fasted.

For what purpose? Serious question.

why don't you tell me which part you're confused about

Depends on country rules. Some allow importing it from abroad, others don't. If you live in a country where you can't officially get it, you can still order from the EU because there are no customs within. Reddit has a nice list on vendors on the nootropics subreddit. Just look for Europe based suppliers

From what I have read it doesn't matter. I always took the capsules. It can take quite some time, I'd say up to 2 hours until it sets in.

What do you feel when it starts kicking in?

It can be very subtle, so experience can definitely vary. I notice an improvement in mood and confidence and an actual desire to interact with people. I'm usually fairly introverted but when I use Phenibut I really want to talk to people. If you're the kind that is usually quiet but turns up and becomes sociable when he had a few drinks, that's how it feels. The anxiolytic effect is also noticeable to me. It has helped me conduct presentations and with stressful situations such as exams, job interviews, etc. It makes me feel comfortable and at ease in crowds of people, just makes me open up and more approachable. There are many situations where I felt it helped me tremendously. When I went to an apartment viewing I had to compete with lots of other people, but I connected so well with the broker, he decided I was the right one to get it. I can assure you, without the Phenibut I wouldn't have exchanged a word with him.

in which ones? I'm from a slav country and i cant find it anywhere

any downsides?

It gives me anxiety if I'm not talking to anyone

Sleepiness if you take too much, tolerance build up, can't use it when you're drinking alcohol, can only use it like 2-3 times a week. I hear people say it's fine to use every day in small doses. If you take too much for a prolonged period of time withdrawal can be really fucking bad. Back when I started using it I felt like it wasn't working reliably, as in sometimes I just didn't feel it at all, but that may have been because I didn't take it correctly and ate shortly afterwards.

Like 2 times a week before taking a week off is what I meant. It may not be necessary, but I believe that's how you get the best effects out of it. I'd use it targeted for specific, stressful situations. It can also be fun as an alcohol substitute if you want to go out and not drink.

I'm a chad now because of phenibut
AMA

intellimeds.net/

They ship from Spain and Netherlands so no customs if you live in a Union state

i took 600mg 2 hours ago. i still dont feel anything. what the fuck am i doing wrong

600mg is nothing. Try a higher dose next time

>600mg
What are you a toddler? Double that at the minimum

the guy above said to split the doses. fucking motherfucker. so if i take two 300mg capsules now can i still make it

>6 protein bars

wtf

Take another 600mg now
That being said, a lot of times first time with drug you can't feel anything and only the second time you can get high, happen to heroin, meth etc
If today you still dont feel it then take 1.2-1.5g 2-3 days later

yeah i did. now how long exactly from 8:10am should i start feeling it? i can't tell if i'm feeling something right now though. its ultra subtle if i am. its probably bullshit though. would you know for sure you are feeling it? is l-theanine fine on it?

You're not gonna feel it if you just sit at home all alone in front of your computer

Play trance music on youtube, or go outside where a lot of people are, you'd want to look strangers in the eye and smile when it's working
L-theanine seems to kill the effect if taken together but potentiates when taken the night prior ime

I generally take 3-4 grams, less than that I don't feel much but at 4 I feel like a king :)

so im not gonna feel it at all unless i'm talking to people? that sounds stupid. i thought it was good for chillin and working out

No, it's good for the purposes already mentioned, e.g. socializing, mastering stressful situations, combating anxiety, better sleep if you take higher doses.

being productive was one of those things. and i saw a thread saying it makes you feel like you want to work out

It does have a mild stimulation effect at lower doses, but I wouldn't pick Phenibut to boost productivity, I'd choose a stronger "stimulant".

well i'll definitely save phenibut for the important social situations but i still just want to fucking feel it.

what other stimulants would you recommend?

Lifting on Phenibut is the best thing ever. I would take about a gram when I woke up, do my morning routine, shower, get ready for the gym, drive to the gym, put on my music, and start lifting. Then it would kick in, and it felt like I was in my own little universe and nothing could bother me. The music sounded soooooo good, and I had limitless energy and no longer felt anxious around everyone else, they weren't even there anymore. I ended up lifting for like 5 hours straight before I realized what time it was. That's how "in the zone" I was. Felt like a god. Also had a nice afterglow effect, so I never crashed at any point but when it was bedtime I slept super comfy and woke up feeling great

see this is what i fucking want.

It did the opposite for me, my lifting is driven by insecurity so when I took phenibut I wanted to go do something else.

I took 3g's and only got a minor buzz. shit was a waste

why the hell did you buy it in capsules if you were just going to poor it into water?? capsules cost more you fool.