Does the neet life ever get boring?

5 years strong and i still dont want to wake up early to slave for kikes.

>be 23
>wake up at 6pm
>eat spinach brocoli soups, mangos, raspberries and blueberry smoothies, 400g beef with 1kg potatoes
>youtube, netflix, Jow Forums for hours
>workout at 3am
>sleep 12 hours

once a month i get fucked up on cocaine, benzos and booze to fuck eastern europe or italian prostitutes with mates.

only negatives: my social skills went to shit with strangers. never see the sun so i gotta take vit d3, insane adhd, zero patience, im so lazy my mom literally begs me that i cut my fingernails and she cuts them for me after they get too long.

i also get very anxious when my cycle gets interrupted by shit like having to go to doctor. holy fuck its such pain knowing that YOU HAVE TO wake up early and be there. absolutely brutal freedom robbery.

positives: im shredded af

Attached: 1525375128188m.jpg (1024x908, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When the day of the rake comes, you will be swiftly swept.

I was formerly a neet. But i have a gf. And she is probably the single most ambitious person i know. Just seeing her work so hard pulled me out of my shitty life of waking up at 5pm to watch anime and play vidya. I have a job now, Im working on a personal training cert, and eventually i plan on running my own bootcamp/ gym so i can create a space where other degenerate fucks can better themselves too.

neat

keep it up OP you're living the dream I fell for the wageslave meme.

Attached: 1525258424481.jpg (1128x780, 232K)

i envy you, i gotta get founds first so i could start my neet life

how tf u get $$$

if you weren't born into wealth then just suffer for a few years in the military and save every cent then move to Thailand

The one day your lifestyle changes, you're surprised why nobody will hire you with a cv of 0 jobs while youre inevitabely reaching your end 20s, get severe depression which will lead into more drug abuse. Soon enough you'll find yourself living under a bridge, sucking dicks for a dollar and a half to get the next high, trying to convince yourself it was all worth it while you gargle on another homeless guy's crusty cock.

How can you sustain that lifestyle if you are a neet`? strict diet and gym membership cost a lot, plus don't go out weekends at all`?

i was neet but i wasn't sleazy enough to pull it off.
went back to college.

dont let her down man. be someone she can count on, or other dude would come along and then you would be telling those Al Bundy stories ''remember when I was''

I was a NEET for most of my adulthood and it never got boring. The only issue was not being able to participate in some things I just couldn't afford, such as going on vacation with friends, although I did go on less expensive trips with them. I also went out with them every weekend and when the weather is nice I meet up to play ball. I'm always busy with some kind of project. Most of the time they are just things I am interested in, but often times learning the necessary skills also opens up opportunities to earn money. Some of my relatives like my grandmother used to appreciate that they could always call me for help when everyone else was working and I took pleasure in doing that. A few years into being a NEET I decided to schedule my day more like a work day. Not so much in order to prepare myself for the moment I actually join the work force, but rather because I had so much to do, it took a decent amount of time management and I couldn't get everything done without waking up early and having a structured day. I now do a bit of freelancing and some cash in hand jobs every now and then, so I no longer consider myself a NEET, but my life hasn't changed much. I don't feel like I'm wageslaving for another man, so I have still retained some of that freedom.

23 is still not too late to change your ways, if you leave it anymore then you'll be fucked if you want to change later. You've probably suffered long enough to convince yourself you're happy but happiness is subjective, your happiness vs the happiness of someone with wife, family, kids and a job is surely better and more fulfilling. Humans aren't meant to just laze around and do nothing, get up and go do something you can be proud of yourself for. That's the first step.

Whats your profession
Cause this is my dream

>get up and go do something you can be proud of yourself for.
thats working out for me. i tried working and it sucks dick. even tried working as a gym trainer and that sucked aswell. it would be nice to do it for like an hour a day but 8 fucking hours? nigger the times doesnt pass and its literal hell. and thats with work closest to my passion. cant imagine doing actual slavery for kikes.

I essentially do most of the steps of the data mining process up to the analysis, meaning data collection, selection, pre-processing / cleansing, transformation. I'm not qualified for analysis. Most of my customers aren't exactly professionals either, what they want is a nice set of clean data they can work with.

Dont worry m8. Been together 4 years. She is faithful. She dealt with me at my worst. Even tried to get into vidya and shit ,even though she has no interest in it, just to make me happy. She is all about staying fit and healthy too. She is beautiful, has a nice body, and lives a very well rounded lifestyle. Its hard to believe she stayed with me through all my shit. I wont let her down. More important, I wont let myself down. I will continue to make it. We're all gonna make it.

Never really been a NEET, I'm so fucking tired of working, thunking about taking a year out to just go full cacoon mode, my parents live innawoods, I could just live with them, lift and focus on hobbies and reading

fuck I want it so bad

>doesn't want to slave for kikes
>would rather his mother slave for him instead
If you are content being the epitome of a worthless parasite then you'll probably be fine. Chances are your psyche is already showing cracks though as the demons begin to circle you.

>t.jahudi
fuck off kike. my mom loves me and the greatest gift of being a neet is the surplus of extra time spent with your family and loved ones.

What are you going to do when your mom dies?

reading this just made me feel dirty to be honest, glad I've never been this much of a faggot

Negative : that one friend that tries to pressure you into working. Must be lucky to not have it.

Working because you are blinded by sinful temptations IS being circled by demons, retard.

The way you live your life fills me with nothing but pity.

Most of my friends are like that. I think part of it is jealousy and the other part is that they simply do not know what to do with their spare time. They actually need work in their life, because it gives them structure throughout the day and it keeps them busy. If they had more interests, hobbies and projects to work on, they probably wouldn't feel that way, but all they know after a long day of work is Netflix and maybe going to the gym.

this pasta is getting old

I've been thinking the same. Often times i hear "nah man i could do that for maybe 2-3 weeks and then i would get bored" when the NEET topic comes up. And everytime i have to completely disagree. There are so many things in my mind that i would love to do if i just had the time. People who think otherwise are just fat lazy pieces of shit with no hobbies and interests.

>wakes up at 6pm to play video games
>claims he can life that lifestyle opposed to others who don't know what to do with their time

lol

Projecting this hard. I've never even been into video games.

When my friends have something like 2 weeks off they actually complain and check in to work and see what their colleagues are up to.

Hahahahahahahahahah the hoops you are jumping through
>people who WORK A JOB FOR A LIVING are fat lazy pieces of shit unlike NEETS
Did you really get memed into believing cocoon mode is a good thing?

So what do they do with their lives other than work?

NEET life is spiritual freedom. The whole point of making money is that some day you might live NEET. If there is a way to be NEET forever, do it

Societal drop out 'artist' here (I don't know what else to call myself, but 'artist' takes the edge off any spite or rapprochement from others)

I couldn't work, I found it too humiliating and boring, and I'm generally fundamentally anti-capitalist, whether I like it or not, and actually atm I don't like it.

I'm lonely.
I spend most of my time in my garden, reading, lounging around listening to this-or-that, and working out respectively in terms of time.

I want a community and a bit more resources, I cannot go back...

I think if you're NEET you owe it to humanity to do something good with your time, and I don't mean 'useful' necessarily, thats the protestant work ethic that drives nearly everyone else, but 'noble' perhaps.

All of humanity as been so you can live free and idle, do you understand how rare that is in the history of mankind?

If you are not evolving intellectually/spiritually, and instead simply indulge in low-level stimuli and distraction, I don't judge you, its understandable, our society does not accept you and theres no support for you really, so it can get existential and lonely pretty quickly, turning into a downward spiral of addiction and introversion.

You don't have to prove your right to exist, you are what its all been for, but don't get lost in a sea of inertia, if you really are free, and not judt hiding, your natural noble incentive to benefit others will flower, I believe this.

>positives: im shredded af
No you aren't.

I get what you are trying to say, but you have to see it from a different perspective.
These people HAVE to work. They HAVE to wake up every morning. They simply need the money. Thats why having a job doesnt make you active and non-lazy.
Now, when you have all the time in the world and you are not forced to do anything, thats where your "real" personality shines. If you dont do jackshit with your time and life, even though you could, it means you are in fact lazy. Thats why people crave a job. They dont know what to do with their free time because they do in fact have no interests and hobbies. Thats why they need a job, because it gives them a "purpose".

Apart from that i dont think full time NEETing is good for you. Taking a year off from work-life can be nice though.

failed normies

don't you ever want to buy things, go on nice holidays, own a nice home etc?

People don't HAVE to work you retard, it's just a choice as neeting away is. They too could choose to be a parasite and life off society welfare.
Peopel work because it's a challenge and because they want to live a certain life style, which requires money.

When your parents die or become too old to take care of themselves (and you won't be able to help, you have no money or skills), you're gonna be an adult man with the life skills of a 14 year old.

with dirty fucking claws cos no mommy to cut your nails for you anymore

Here where i live, when you lose your job, you are getting 100 calls a day and 100 appointments so you can get a new job. And if you dont you get fucked over.
Its much more of a "have to" thing than it is not. Most people cant live off of welfare anyways.
Nevertheless even if it was a choice, its still a task set up by someone else. When you are NEET and you dont come up with something all by yourself thats where you become the fat lazy shit with no hobbies.

Good post. I think NEETing can be justified aslong as you actually do something productive with your time. Even spending more time with your friends and family is good time spent. I also think you shouldnt spent too much time being a NEET.
My friends and family dont understand when i say i want to be a NEET for sometime. They always think of it negatively. For me its valueable time i can spend on myself. To improve myself. In todays age you have such low "me-time".

HOLY FUCK at salty wagecucks itt.
MY SIDES. good goys.

Attached: 1525367998299.jpg (112x112, 3K)

Lol post body you NEETgod it's no doubt shredded with all this free time right?

>using the internet that mommy pays for to laugh at people who earn money

Attached: 1364819388685.gif (170x207, 80K)

stop being poor you wagie lmao

fucking this

>YOU HAVE TO wake up early and be there
schedule it later in the day, asshat

>be 25
>be not as dumb as you
It gets boring, but only for like two to three hours, max
I usually just take a nap

>wow i'm so proud of myself for working in an office for Mr. Noseberg

Doesn't work that way for most of us, i was a NEET for a long time and it was pretty depressing. Now i'm working and it still pretty much sucks.
It's just another form of suffering.

You can learn all there is in web developement and programming yourself and freelance all you want.
Businesses will want you if you've got the skills.

What do you think how many hours everyday will it take to actually make a living off of freelancing and whatnot?

You can learn basic HTML and CSS in a day, get pretty good in 2-4 weeks i guess depending on your dedication.
If you're a good designer you now can already design static HTML pages for small businesses.
Next learn JavaScript, this will take a lot longer to git good since unlike HTML and CSS it's a programming language.

Then you could learn how to create Typo3 and/or Wordpress templates for your HTML sites, so you can sell a CMS to your customers.

If you wanna earn good cash, learn php, sql, nosql and python aswell. Python is the programming language of the "internet of things" and coders are well sought and paid.

All in all take half a year to a year and you can easily be a self employed web developer. Theres storys of many people that have done exactly that.

>tfw had a girlfriend like that
>tfw i failed her

Attached: 1523618040588.jpg (480x360, 9K)

unemployment benefits
autism bux
maybe other welfare programs depending on your country

why would he become homeless
the welfare state will keep him housed and fed unconditionally

I've started with c++ personally. So far the only money i made was by developing game cheats.
Do you think this is a bad way to go about it?I know c++ is very complicated and hard to learn but i feel like HTML (which isnt a real programming language no?) is too unreliable.

c++ is a lot more complicated than HTML and CSS. HTML is only a markup language and CSS is just styling for HTML.

C++ is no language for web developement and i don't really know much about it. But if you're really good in it, there should be some money in it.

this

How did you meet her as a neet?

I dont want to be a NEET, i just dont want to work for others anymore. Im tired of being out of my house 12 hours of the day. Im tired of driving 1.5 hours both to and from work every weekday. Im tired of doing things that bore the ever loving piss out of me. But i feel like everything i want to do is such a huge and populated market that itll never work fast enough. Ill have to suffer through this bullshit for years before i can just do what i want to do for a change. I dont want to worry my parents, and i dont want to move back home and leave good friends behind. I just feel like im stuck Jow Forums.

Attached: HORJZMT.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Im tired of driving 1.5 hours both to and from work every weekday

Damn, move closer man

>tfw 10 minutes to work

Attached: slow_your_roll.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

If it makes you feel better (or worse, I donno) it’s pretty normal to feel this way. I’m traveling right now but this is exactly me at my last job but with slightly shorter commute. The day I quit my job was one of the best days of my life, maybe THE best day. And soon I’ll have to go back lol

Gee, why didn't I think of that?? Thanks user, you're a god damn GENIUS. Let me just tell my apartment complex to shove that "lease" up their asses!

I try not to get this way. This job is a good opportunity, my dad helped me get my foot in the door and i dont want to make things tough for him by quitting. Its only been 3 months and im already burnt out. I keep having these nihilistic depression swings every week. I have no free time, i just want to work out and pursue my own goals. Im just wedged in between a lot of situations right now and i feel trapped.

Attached: 1522422591044.jpg (600x758, 52K)

Its ok user some people just werent meant to make it

>be NEET
>aspire to live a selfish, forgettable existence because lazy
Fucking losers, lol.

Attached: watcat2.jpg (400x323, 42K)

>being this delusional

Probably about three days before you shoot up a club you dumb nigger

what country

That sounds stupid as fuck

I was out of work for six weeks after an impromptu boxing match with a prisoner who was full of drugs.

I was basically told "take as long as you need to get over it, you're on full pay, nobody will bother you".

They didn't, but I missed structure and challenge in my day. Played through Arkham Knight, trained and painted minis for six weeks and just had tp go back.

Not everyone can live the NEET life.

You're wasting your life and are way too self involved to ever be happy

NEETs are the nigger of the white race.

You just get paid to pop into threads and post stupid bullshit that has almost nothing to do with the thread overall don't you?
That fucking statement make no fucking sense.

I guess it's fine if you're independent, having skills you can sell to pay your way.
If you're on the government tit with no intention of getting your act together I hope you die in a fire

Yes it does. It means that although you are white, you act in a way similar to a nigger i.e. A person who does nothing, will amount to nothing and leeches off the system. You are genetic waste that should be euthanised. I feel incredibly sorry for your parents. What a waste of a birth.

you will kill yourself soon when you get tolerance to the drugs that are propping up your unhealthy lifestyle.
>wake up at 30
still worthless
>wake up at 40
still worthless
why do this to yourself?

Nice argument.

2-3 tabs of LSD, wait a week, 4-8 lines of cocaine or 40-100mg Ritalin

Source: stanislov grof's book "lsd psychotherapy"

please answer

Yeah just keep justifying your degeneracy.

Why? It's good to cut off the life support of society.
The state depends on our labour, do you love the modern world so much that you would slave away your life for it?

That is one hell of a backup plan you have for your shitty life. It involves doing tons of drugs and sucking dick for them. Amazing.

You fuck whores with your friends? They must all be losers too.

The fingernail thing is disgusting.

You sound really shit.

>cash in hand jobs
how to find

In the process of doing this but instead of Thailand I plan on moving to Colombia or Argentina since I already speak spanish. Was actually in both countries last year and the amount of pussy I got was astronomical. They weren't ugly females either, these women were gorgeous. By the end of the trip my dick just didn't want to get hard.

Oh yeah everything was pretty cheap too. I seriously lived like a king for a month.

How do you afford this lifestyle? Im an office minion and hate my life

Im a NEET and i live at my parents. I have severe crippling OCD so i cant function in society and i just want to not exist cus everything is so filthy and vile. The only reason i havent killed myself is because i dont want to make my parents sad.

why on earth would you want to stay as a manchild for the rest of your life?

This is totally right.
>I'm bored
Is the ultimate brainlet statement. There's far more music, philosophy, etc. than you could ever get through in a lifetime. And that's just consuming; thinking your own thoughts and creating would take even more time. Hell just getting Jow Forums as fuck would mean working out every day. And showering and eating and doing laundry and commuting to the gym, so on and so forth.

I could be NEET for a thousand years and never be bored. What kind of brainlets are you? Slaving for Noseberg is better than what you would do left to your own devices?!

shit like this is why I can't support a universal basic income

desu i'm only neet because of ridiculous patterns of insecurity

This fucking hurts. Sounds so familiar.

Attached: 349.jpg (640x478, 63K)

Name one thing worthwhile you've achieved that will matter to you when you're old.

>Let me just tell my apartment complex to shove that "lease" up their asses!
>I value my collective time less than I value the cost in effort and money to break the lease.
You're a cunt. Not the same user, either.

I'm sure she loves having a wastrel for a son instead of a man who has conquered his world, is rich as shit and pampers her with luxuries and moments she wouldn't get to see otherwise.

i recently quit my old job, and i plan to work out hard for the next couple months in neet mode, i was working 10 hour days minimum and my own shitty discipline made it hard for me to reach my goals in my physique, im 20 years old and still live with my parents, ive never had low bf (always been a fatass) and losing weight has been hard for me but im down 80lbs from last year, i feel like this is my chance to finally go hard and make it finally, but at the same time I dont know if im making the wrong decision being a neet... Ive recently finished a college program as well in electrical..

not even sure why i posted this, im just torn between finally beating my self hate and self esteem issues and living up to everyones expectations, anyone know this feel?

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

oh god this sounds a lot like me at 23 except I was at least going to school

it's fun now but it's not sustainable.

what motivated me to change was graduating college. Before that any time someone asked what I was up to it was blah-blah-blah finishing up my degree

once that was done it was like ..... I uhhh.... wake up at 3pm, drink coffee....and jerk off once in a while.

you need better for yourself. routine is healthy and will actually make you feel more important everyday. don't fall for the whole hurr durr you're a wage slave cuck shit