You were Jow Forums in your teens, right?

You didn't miss out on that high school pussy, did you?

Attached: 4c9e5dc2c4c98657071fb92e66b88d19.jpg (720x1280, 158K)

Attached: 51-nTwK1aHL.jpg (339x480, 53K)

>peanut untouchable

Attached: 1510424446501.jpg (248x411, 31K)

started lifting two months into hs, wouldnt call myself fit, no problem with pussy tho

Why would anyone use Jow Forums in anyway unless they weren't social rejects

Lost my v card at 18, and by 22 had 15 or so partners. Most of which were after a relationship where I was cheated on, and my idea of wanting a relationship had temporarily gone out the window.

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

>yes.
>nope.

I was super fit as fuck (2xBW bench, 200 pushups in one set, etc, granted I only weighed 130) and only lost my virgnity in my 20s.

Then again, I'm not from the US, muscle is a non issue here.

I was a skeleton lanklet in high school. I lost my v card to first gf at 14. Back then all it took to get a girl was abs.

Nah just hit that shit while I was in college

Sure did. I hate to be a pessimist but I'll probably miss out on it in college as well. Not too worried about it tho.

Where are you from?

Was fat during HS but lost virginity at 15, I don't think being fit has to do with that.

not even a fag but when you see pics like this you understand why the greeks fucked boys

I'm Jow Forumster than that and in highschool
I still miss on all that teenage puss

Attached: 1523996991578.png (647x672, 99K)

That kid on the right with the cheeky wank

I was fit as fuck but I never even kissed a girl during my teens even though I had a couple of girls eyefucking me hard, too aspie I guess

MODS

fit as fuck in HS, good socially, lots of friends, but still graduated a virgin.
It was voluntary. I had a few chances with some "easy girls" (sluts), but back then I was just discovering that I'm naturally conservative & nationalistic, which was rare, so non-black girls didn't understand why I didn't want to be with them. Idk about other schools, but school was odd. There was barely any prime pussy, & the girls that did give out were either massive sluts or wanted you to devote your life to them for a few months before they'd let you have sex, fuck that noise.
Glad I preserved myself; I'm with a good girl now & things are looking up.

High school doesn't mean I'm under 18

he cute

I wish i look like this

Attached: eyecatcherblogonly236_preview.jpg (812x1600, 145K)

If you mean teen (boi) pussy then I did not

Attached: 1522775466115.gif (500x633, 144K)

If I was fit in my teens I would never come to this site.

well ive missed of it when I was teen made ive made up for it in 20s

Attached: chad cond.jpg (695x779, 141K)

Based black man, should have beaten the coal burning whores

I was fat as fuck until senior year, lost weight but wasn't really in shape, got a girlfriend at least so I didn't completely miss out

I dropped out in jr year and spent my free time working and getting fit

I'm always hanging arround with high school girls to fullfill my virgin fetish.

Is this a fight club or something ?

sword fight club

I still have year left, but I'm also a burger.
What's even the point if you can't lift the autism away?

stop making this fucking thread

Just give it a few years. US culture will take over and your women will start to loathe DYELs

>tfw you will never be tge giganigga known only as Chaos

Attached: 1524319944228.jpg (444x611, 113K)

>mfw missed out, but got some 18 year old high school pussy as a college student using my superior perceived status

Attached: devilish2.jpg (640x640, 69K)

I was fit in high school but I also missed out on high school pussy

I wasn’t fit in high school but I also managed to get some pussy

Yea I did. Never even had a girlfriend through hs, I did in middle school tho. Was always skinny and unconfident and girls weren’t attracted to me. And nothing has changed, I’ve only fucked one girl (multiple times) but even then I didn’t have any sort of emotional bond. Girls just don’t care for me, or guys either when it comes to making friends. I’m a loner.

Underage b&

I Was technically obese In high school but I didn’t miss out on any of the puss because I was tall, deep voice and a good beard. It was like fish in a barrel because I looked like every white girls dad

You dont need to be fit to get highschool pussy lol, highschool is the time where anyone can get it.

Wrong.

Virgins are terrible at sex and if you have a big penis it hurts them sometimes

haha yeah, so true...

Attached: IMG_9575.jpg (349x305, 35K)

Guess i won't have a problem then hahaha....

based haha poster

Swimmers make the best twinks

Attached: 1523828654950.jpg (956x715, 124K)

>tfw you're too old to become a jailbait twink

*sucks teeth*

my nigga you are a Pedophile

all fags are pedos

You think its possible to turn from the upper part of that pic into the lower one?

nice bait

I'm straight but I kinda wanna fuck hum what's up with that?

""""""Straight""""""

wait, are prince untouchable and peanut untouchable brothers?

me at 16
I didn't get any pussy though

Attached: wewawe.jpg (4000x3000, 2.93M)

>be 16 yr old me
>6'4" 180lbs otter mode volleyball player
>qt from girls team hits on me at party
>later we are making out, she is stroking peen
>almost cum
>she removes panties and i insert peen
>nut after less than 5 pumps
>she laughs in my face
>never gives me another chance

and then she fucking told everybody how quick i came, very sad year from then on

I was not and I did not
took until senior year, though

I really took myself out of the game with drug use. Was hospitalized multiple times and put on lots of pills. Psychosis for years.

I battled through though and am now living a healthy adult life. I missed out on that prime 14-17 pussy, but ended up taking an 19 year old girl's virginity while we were in love so that felt like a bit of retribution.

tfw wrestled in high school
tfw lost virginity at 15

Attached: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3ZIZW5RL2MzOTI4ZjM0MGIuanBnIn0.fApkqkknCRGh0QcLCZxsH-SscC0.jpg (172x162, 16K)

I did band in HS. It's the place where fat kids learn how to walk without getting winded.

4 years playing tuba just made me skinny fat

>fat and awkward WoW addict in high school
>lost weight after senior year due to outside job
>got gf, lost virginity at 19
>got married, ten years later have three kids and became happy traditionalist catholic family

in retrospect I’m pretty happy with how things have turned out

Lol she did it on purpose

yes i was fitter as a teen, i was doing sports and some lifting, but ive had a lot of cardio, a thing a
i do not have since atleast 6 years. I was never over 15% bf till my early 20s no i hover between 15 and 20%. im way stronger than back then at 16 i could bench 225 for a double, now i do that for worksets of 8 to 10 and 4 to 6 sets with that. but i cant run for shit now. im literally less fit than in my teens but ive got more muscle and strenght plus ive started to smoke at 21 so you can imagine, im 25 now. also couldnt deadlift 405 till i turned 19. just stronger but not fitter.

>talking about high school pussy as someone out of high school

Creep...

t. normie

Attached: 3DB3EA58-C09D-46C4-B6FB-1D64298DBEFB.jpg (750x918, 627K)

you can fix “fitter” in like 3 months, but it takes years to build muscle and strength

I was 135 lbs and 6'2 during my high school life.

Wait until Act 4 of your life when you find out you're a gay murderer. It's going to be one of my horrible masterpieces.

-God

Did you live in communist russia?

i know, but i honestly dont give a flying fuck about cardio anymore. i dont play sports at all i just lift to look decent and thats it. i just work, lift and try to have a decent social life. cardio was a priority back then because i was playing rugby, swimming and we had track and field tests back in highschool. And also think distance runners look like fucking auschwitz mode and the tought alone of loosing gains its not worth it.

Attached: the boss.jpg (320x431, 35K)

wtf dude. disgusting. tell me you are atleats 200lb now.

Fucking twinks isn't gay lad dw

I was fit as fuck in my teens but all I did was pump iron and wrestle

thats god mode teen activities.