What’s your approach to a cut lads? Hard and fast(kg a week) or slow and steady (half a pound or less a week)

What’s your approach to a cut lads? Hard and fast(kg a week) or slow and steady (half a pound or less a week)

Attached: 6AAD6815-730F-4EE9-90D1-B0D430D8A9BB.jpg (600x579, 81K)

in my case its so hard for me to stick to a small deficit I don't have enough discipline I think its pointlesss

So you go for a kg a week?

I always psmf, ends up as 2kg a week

I'm down 9 lb in the last 2 weeks. Yes I know a lot of it is water weight.

I fasted for three days then cut sugar, bread, and most carbs. I've been eating 1200 calories a day without great hunger or cravings .

I did a 1500 Cal a day diet with my daily workouts. I lost 5 lbs of body fat last week, my abs are getting close to being visible, maybe another month or so of this.

Im doing 1kg/week (1000 cal deficit daily) and I'm finding it pretty easy. Gonna try 1200 deficit next week.

Are you losing any strength?

>been cutting since feb
>lost 7k in like a month and a half
>been stuck at ~90kg (or just below) ever since
>even though i cut "filler" carbs such as rice and pasta out of my meals 2 weeks ago

On the other hand everyone keeps sayin i've lost weight despite being at 90kg still.

Is it really possible to lose fat and maintain weight with increased muscle? I have been making minor strength gains, but I just attributed it to also recovering from an injury and just getting used to the weights again

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

ITT: People who didn't read the sticky

This

Wow what non posts

Grow the fuck up, the sticky is for complete fucking noob dyels who will crash and burn if they deficit too hard.

do you lose fat during a cut or both fat and muscle?

You lose both but you keep going to the gym and maintain protein levels to try to minimise muscle loss

If you get sufficient protein even a huge deficit gives minimal muscle loss

Eat nothing but greek low fat yogurt with scoops. Also a bit of greens wont hurt, but the yogurt will fill you up so you won't be hungry.

Wish I could but dairy gives me shitty acne

yea going -200 or -300 cals is to hard for me so i do it aggressively.

Welp, drink lots of water with a bit of salt, should fill you up and keep the water in your stomach. Also fast for 16h or even 20h.

Yeah I’d eat so much Greek yogurt if I could but I’m pretty sure it’d flare me up, damn shame desu

Bump

Has anyone else literally NEVER cut or bulk but instead just eat a lot of food which gives you abs/muscle anyway?

Maybe this won't work anymore when I get out of my 20s, well see

500 kcal a week, adding weight to my lifts aswell

wrong

If you're fat go for 2 a week. If you're not go slow.

yeah, 23 y/o never "cut" or "bulked" , i guess i'm perma bulking, as i still want to gain another 15 lbs
i just eat healthy, 3300 calories and 120g protein daily.

Bf percentage?

DNP and Tren with a 500 calorie deficit and daily cardio.

1400kcal/day.
I eat twice a day.
I need to eat clean.
>dirty 4 lyfe

120g protein a day
Wtf are you a 4’10 female?

that many calories for that little protein? What are you, a fucking retard?

>3300kcal
>120g protein

bruh....

>3300 calories and 120g protein daily.

Attached: 1451994773213.jpg (247x353, 32K)

How tall are you?

Suicide cutting for max 6 weeks so I can spend more time in a surplus since training through deficits is almost pointless

145 lbs 5'11

I was under the impression 1g protein/lb is good?
Is an extra 30g of protein really going to do that much? I could use more peanut butter

I had to drop 15lbs or so. I got trolololo'd into trying /fast/.

>fasted 2 days
>ate my regular calories in 6 hours the third day
>fasted 3 days
>ate 2 days in 18:6
>fasted 2 days
>ate 1 meal on this day. 20 hot wings and fried cheese curds
>fasted 3 days
>ate breakfast today, about to eat lunch.

I'm down 13lbs as of this morning weighing myself when I woke up. I kept my gym schedule but reduced my weights. And I cycled 15 miles to and from work.

I'm going to return to my normal weights today to see how I've responded.

1g/lb lean body mass proton to maintain, push to 1.2 to 1.5g/lb lean body mass to gain. Eating so many calories and so little protein ratio-wise is why you get so much shit. 14.5% of your calories are protein, try and get closer to 30%.

I stick to a -500 kcal deficit doing weightlifting and cardio almost daily. I've lost 3kg during the last 30 days, currently at 82kg and aiming to get to 78 before June/July.

After that I will try to get to 72kg and maintain it during 3-4 weeks eating clean. I want to see if I can get rid of high cholesterol for once in my life (genetics). I'll only stop losing weight if I see I'm getting into Auswitch territory

I'm a male, 25 years old, 180 cm.

Attached: natural-remedies-for-high-cholesterol.jpg (800x800, 57K)

I swear to God I've seen this exact same question with the same picture a while ago. Major deja vu

Attached: 1523403167734.jpg (327x300, 63K)

bump

I'm surprised. Just got back and returned to my old schedule, no reduction in strength.