What would you do in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

Attached: 1.png (1349x647, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's hard to watch.

What, some kid without hair on his sack vaguely threatening me? Just slap him hard to the ear with a loose arm.

t. Bavarian

There is no "correct" answer. Because no matter what choice you make, you'll be looked down on. Do nothing? What a pussy. Fight and lose? What a pussy. Fight and win? Popo knocking on your door for beating up kids.

>Louis CK went for the dichotomy between what a woman wants intellectually and primally; that even though women may be anti-violence (e.g. Megan Fox) they still feel drawn to dominant men. But Louie got the subtlety wrong. A woman doesn't want the best fighter, she just doesn't want a man who won't stand up for himself.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html

READ TLP ANONS

I know how to fight so I wouldn't have a weak demeanor like Louie here. Bullies go for weak targets, and he could see within the first 5 seconds that Louie wasn't gonna stand up for himself, he had already "won" and could say or do whatever he wanted.
Worse comes to worst you'd fight, but if you look and speak like you're ready to throw down the chances of something happening are smaller.

Actually what you need to do is show him that you are not an easy prey and youll fight back hard, even tho he is an obvious winner he can gain nothing, only lose

Blow him off. Don't even take off my sunglasses.

Some guy tried to get aggressive with me at the bus stop recently - then he got aggressive with a much larger dude and got decked with one punch.

> I could kick your ass
It would be extremely painfull

Attached: 1525298374714.gif (370x323, 2.23M)

TLP is interesting, but he's wrong about so much. Being a psychiatrist, he errs too much toward viewing humans as mental beings and views everything through the lens of ego and narcissism.. He's like the polar opposite of a chemist who winds up seeing humans as just a series of chemical processes.

>Don't you think she has her own perspective? Don't you think that she already knows whether you are tough or not? Unless you have a secret identity, she already knows who would win the fight. Do you think you can fool her with words?

He also gives women waaaaay too much credit in most of his articles.

I would trust an animal behaviorist's assessment of this situation over a psychiatrist's.

He looks like a 26 year old balding soilent drinking faggot. Replace all those kids with a bunch of bald niggers and maybe you'll have a threatening situation.

>There is no "correct" answer
Actually the correct answer is to swiftly strike the bully with as much force as you can muster while he's giving his little monologue. Then you get up to leave.

If his friends try to approach and fight for the honour of their fallen clown [protip, they won't, they'll just laugh at him for getting socked by an old bald guy] you simply pull your gun and defend yourself from a mob of attackers.

There's no shame in drawing you firearm, that's what it's for.

Act like a tough guy till I got hit. Try and intimidate him. Never comply to his shit, like when he reaches for the handshake. Never show even for a second that he could kick your ass, whether that's true or not.
If you never appear frightened at all, he'll second guess himself, and probably fuck off, but the instant he knows either: You cant win a fight against him OR you don't WANT to fight, you've lost

Some faggot is not worth going to jail or ruining my date so i'd either tell the owner they're harassing me or just laugh it off and leave. Given he was asking, "When's the last time you had your ass kicked" and describing how he assaulted someone I would be more than justified OCing the shit out of him if he wanted to chimp out.

cringe

Tell him "When was the last time you were shot in the legs buried up your neck then shit on".

lmao

gunless cuck detected

>needing a weapon to defend yourself

weak cuck detected

>What would you do in this situation?

I don't know. I have major anger managment issues to the point of blacking out. Going through therapy because I tried to impale someone with the leg of a broken chair the last time I was in a fight.

LOL
Those highschool white boys would beat you half to death.
You're a limp dicked wimp no matter what race the bullying assholes are.

I didn't even have a problem with stupid ass high school bullies when I was in high school, what makes you think now that I've gained 2 inches of height and 35lbs of muscle since my senior year I'd suddenly be victimized by a bunch of children?

I don't know what fantasy you're living in where you and your football buddies slam on people and threaten them for fun, but the dude looks like a faggot, and I'm willing to bet you do as well.

Stand up, look at him in the eyes, and tell him to walk away. Carefully word everything to seem polite, but make it pretty clear that I'm willing to fight if I have to.

This sounds like mental illness.

The most patrician website the internet has ever known

>win first, then begin to fight
wtf this kid is literally Sun Tzu of streetfights

>Blow him off.
no homo?

or do you mean ignore him? he'll just continue bugging you and being loud with his friends

Stare him down instead of shaking his hand, tell them to shut up instead of asking like a beta bitch.

Look at that fucking cope.
You sure are tuff aren't ya?

Don't play his stupid games. Don't shake his hand. Tell him, don't ask him, to leave you alone.

If he hits you hit him back. What kind of pussies are afraid of getting punched?

>try to fight back
>he has the advantage since he's standing and you're sitting in a restaurant bench seat and have little mobility
>his friends join in

good idea brainlet

That was definitely one of his weaker articles. He tried too hard to shoehorn his narcissism obsession into it.

This comment was spot on though:

>People get hurt and people die in these situations. You've got to think about survival and that means understanding the primitiveness of aggression. Perhaps it's fun to explore the narcissistic dimensions of all this, but what it's really about is men and women and the fact that we're jumped up monkeys posturing for position and status and sometimes it becomes a very dangerous game and even deadly endeavor. Who's going to be the big dog on the porch?

>It would have been more interesting if you had written about how situations like this escalate and trigger primitive death anxieties and how we human beings are put in an awful position when confronted with the threat of violence and the question of how to respond to violence. It isn't just narcissism. It's about much more primitive competition for resources, including mating privileges. The mind isn't all ego and self. There's a lot of ape still in left in us.

>Yes, the video upset me. Because I see the focus on narcissism as a secondary issue covering over the real issue of perfectly appropriate death anxiety triggered in a situation like this.

lol you europeans are such pussies I swear.

Go suck ahmed's dick

PROtip: There is no winning in that situation. None. If he comes over to you like that, he already has you made. He knows you're a pussy. He knows you're someone he can mess with. He knew the moment you made eye contact after trying to get him to quiet down.

D-do you have autism?

Like I cant comprehend that situation ever happening its so far removed, is this a thing in america?
Becuase it just seems like being a huge sperglord

Ask the staff to call the police. Even if they start a fight anyway, I can still put up my best fight. If I lose, police will hopefully arrive soon enough. Getting them to pay compensation or even just making sure they have a police record is not a bad deal.

I am though. These little fuckers wouldn't have walked up to me in the first place. They wouldn't have tried a fucking thing, and you know why? Because I'm not bitch made enough to where a bunch of children think I'm a fucking target. Don't try to act tough on the other side of your fucking computer either, because if I say I'd walk away, you call me a pussy. If I say I'd fight, you'd say I'm a tough guy larping and would get destroyed. There's no right answer with you.

I wouldn't be in this situation though, because it simply wouldn't happen. Get this through your head, you will never, EVER look like me. You'll never be as strong as me. You'll never pull as much pussy as me. You'll never be as successful as me, you'll never be as genetically gifted as me, you'll never have a face like me. You'll never be anything near what I am. I am the alpha wolf. I am the one that gets all the pussy, all the food, people bow to me. I am the lion that runs the pride. You're barely a cub that would be lucky to get his dick wet a few times, if I decide to let him and not break his neck on sight. If you saw me in person you'd get the fuck out of my way, no matter the scenario. And so would these fucking kids, because unlike you, I'm not a fucking child that's afraid of some estrogen pumped dipshit that punched his drywall a few times because he lost a call of duty match.

Attached: natty-4years-natty-.jpg (594x601, 102K)

>anger

lay off the creatine, breh

So stand up if it gets heated...

You can easily defend yourself even when you're sitting down, you don't become a helpless spaz.

laugh in his face, mock him with my girl, start laughing as hard as we can that this sperg would come up to us. If he starts getting tough, mock harder, act like he's a big boy now and wants to fight, mock him for acting like a toddler, mock him for having his big boy pants on now. Just keep mocking, and if he tried to hit me, just whoop his ass and let his friends mock him.

>threatening a balding 35 year old man

Probably ask the clear alpha of the group "is this one yours? while laughing" since we had the same thing, one retard too eager to prove in a group.

Soon as that happens they either have to double down and it becomes unfunny or they back off.
Only the most insecure autists on a confidence high try that shit man and they always fall in line when you take it to the dick their trying to suck.

Attached: 1525413540927.jpg (258x271, 32K)

>Like I cant comprehend that situation ever happening its so far removed, is this a thing in america?

You've never had to tell a group of teenage boys to shut the fuck up?
I've had to plenty of times, but usually its in a much more crowded area. This restaurant seemed reasonably empty.

Most people aren't going to actually "kick your ass" in a busy store or restaurant.

Not really because they're literal children and of course they're going to be animated, fuck kind of right do I have to tell them to shut it, like I wasnt a kid once.

In a library or some shit? Yeah sure everybody has, and they usually get embarrassed not confrontational.

>being this stupid

Bruh, even if you're a world champion mma expert, it only takes one strike to your head from some semi-coordinated, untrained idiot and it's lights out for you.

Not carrying a gun and getting into fist fights, especially with groups of men like a filthy chimp nigger doesn't make you more manly. It's make you a low IQ ape

Just LOL @ risking your own life and lives of your family because you think "HURR REAL MEN USE FISTS"

This is the correct response. Ask the ringleader of their social group "What's wrong with this guy?"

There were witnesses in the restaurant as well, and possibly video cameras. If the guy blows his top and decides to assault you, sue him and give him a record that ruins his life. It's unlikely he would give you such a beat down that you'd need plastic surgery or immediate EMS.

>British
>getting my packed out morning train to work
>some moron is watching movies on his phone using the loudspeaker
>tell him to turn it off
>starts making some excuse about leaving his headphones at home and that it's not his problem if i din't like it
>cut him off
>i ain't asking, i'm telling, turn it off
>he grumbles and turns it off then sits in silence

>same commute, a few weeks later
>black yoot sits down opposite me and starts blaring music
>put your headphones on mate
>ain't got none senpai
>put your headphones on or fuck off
>he kisses his teeth but gets up and moves to a different carriage

Be assertive and morons will leave you alone. The kind of people who will stab you will just do it, there'll be no preamble or provocation so there's no point worrying about it.

The only choice is fight. Period. Even if you end up getting your ass kicked. If you concede to someone like this without even putting up a fight, you might as well start sucking his cock on front of the girl. There is zero chance she will want him after this.

lmao this wouldn't happen if i was the black yoot mate

>p-put your headphones on
>i'd turn it on max volume

what would you do then wagecuck?

>fighting children

real manly moralet, bet you steal candy from babies too.

There are plenty of answers to get through this entirley basic social situation you huge autist

user, if you let children get away with something like that they'll start getting big heads and big balls.
The ass kicking I'd give him and his friends will save their life.
Because the next guy they decide to pull shit on might be carrying a piece and be ITCHING to try out the "stand your ground" law or self defense law.
Think they won't put a bullet between his eyes and the rest of them? Hell no.
They'll get away with it too.

>Chooses not to fight "children", instead chooses to get cucked by them
Lol ok

Worst thread on Jow Forums

If he hadn't have shut it off his phone would have taken a trip up the other end of the carriage.

I'm not some suited and booted city wanker, I have no problem putting neetscum like you in your place.

I know you think you're sounding pretty tough, but jesus fucking christ. Being such a massive fucking cringelord actually makes you deserving of some bullying.

I'm just talking about situations I've genuinely been in, I don't have anything to prove to you.

I've got others where I've decided the best course of action was to walk away from a confrontation or defuse it. If you actually left your basement and interacted with people you'd find these things out for yourself.

God America is such a shithole

faggots literally fantasising about pulling the trigger on a bunch of teens they tricked into some self defence clause bs.

>should I talk this down
>or should I be a huge autist and esculate it to the point where I end up braning a child?

I am the alpha wolf. I am the one that gets all the pussy, all the food, people bow to me. I am the lion that runs the pride. You're barely a cub that would be lucky to get his dick wet a few times, if I decide to let him and not break his neck on sight. If you saw me in person you'd get the fuck out of my way, no matter the scenario.

Attached: DKa8nrEVoAApJdU.jpg (470x451, 45K)

It’s not what you do. It’s how you do it. There’s no way to realistically win a full on fight against 3+ people. Louie was looking like a bitch. You just go silent and stare at the person. If they still kick your ass then oh well. When the kid told him to see “please don’t kick my ass” I just wouldn’t have responded. Look him in the eye a) because it shows your not a bitch and b) because you hopefully have enough time to react if he tries something.

this changes based on circumstances. If the guy has a gun I’ll say/do anything he wants short of him raping me/the girl I’m with.

"it's okay to be scared" - the world

the bible says it's not okay. Who are you gonna believe?

What would Chad do?

i-is this a pasta user? i feel the spagetthi

A teenager will murder a man/woman/child just as fast as an adult will.
They aren't children(those actors are obviously well into their fucking twenties) they are basically adults and started a confrontation that can end with someone getting hurt or dead.
They aren't fucking stupid, they know it.

this

probably would stand up to the bully, get my ass kicked but keep my self-confidence intact.

I would probably plan my next move during his monologue, see what i can take from the table to ram to his head or balls. Eye some chairs or a knife to defend myself after his buddy come flying at me. Yes i would get my ass kicked anyway but i would rather go out with a bang and do as much damage to them as possible.

>pic
You know russian?

>thinks it's better to tell an authority to handle things for you rather than handling things yourself
>reddit spacing

lmao found the eurofag

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

Actually the correct answer is to teleport behind him

I'm taller so I'd height mog him and ask him what the fuck is your problem
That's the point of this website, getting in shape so you don't end up some flabby 40 year old

Holy shit dude are you ok

You are a weak idiot, there are countless ways he could have gotten out of that situation with his manhood intact and with law enforcement on his side.

Attached: 1525364279120.png (1280x720, 691K)

>I would trust an animal behaviorist's assessment of this situation over a psychiatrist's.
Literally this, psychologists take themselves too seriously.

Attached: 1524811390191.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Let him throw the first punch, then shoot him right in the face and claim self defense

This is probably the best answer to aggressively mock him but then if you look like Louie Cuck King you probably will get beat up at that point, but not if you're intimidating

best answer. never get into a fight without an obvious advantage or force multiplier to waste your enemy in a second. fair fighting is for sport. self defense is about effectiveness and if you don't have a gun, taser, stun gun, pepper spray, baton, knife, or flashbang, you're putting yourself at risk

lmao how to spot he white boys ITT

You just don't take his shit. If he says he wants to kick my ass I say, you can try. if he hits you you're in the right beating his ass. If he keeps going tell him he's all talk and to go with his friends and leave me and my date alone. These types of people are like pack animals, they only respect strength and confidence. If they smell you are a pussy they will attack you. Even if you're faking it, you can never be put in a vulnerable position. Extra points: be witty and have good banter, you'll embarrass him as if you actually beat him up if you roast him in front of his friends

Something similar to this has happened to me, except I was making fun of the guy because he was my "friend".

Now that I'm big, I purposely make fun of him in the way that made him mad. And I remind him that he was only willing to do it to me before because I was smaller than he was. And he just nervously laughs and says I need to stop bringing up the past.

Attached: 1525276926905.png (351x371, 86K)

This is how you get jumped and stomped by 5 guys at the same time, great advice. Nothing enrages people more than a smartass

lmao I love blue-collars

What did the girl say after this?

I would say, "just let me make a quick call" call 911 and tell them, "I need 4 ambulances to this directions please". And proceed to kick their asses.

lol this schizophrenic again

kek

>implying this dyel double chin kid would even dare disrespect me

Attached: 1523982912946.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>Admits to assaulting another person in front of witnesses
>Threatens with violence
>also can see where he goes to school
Tell him thanks for the info, im sure its enough for the cops

True that. But you gotta have the weight to back your height up, or you fall like a dead tree getting kicked over. Guess that's why I'm here.

someone get this hothead out of here

I live in Texas so I would just shoot them desu. If they piss me off enough my aim would get sloppy and a leg wound would turn into a head shot most likely.

One way to do this is to try and get a one on one. Tell his friends "Hey, your friend over here wants to fight me one on one, so don't intervene if I kick his ass, okay? He's the one asking". Set it up like you two are going to fucking fight, stand up, ask him to start the fight. His friends might even let you fight one on one, so this could potentially prevent you from getting jumped. After that he either backs down, or goes ahead and fights. But if you're better at fighting than him, you could knock him out.

Thing is, if you decide to fight, but it happens in a way that brings the other 5 guys into it, you're fucked. The kid hits you first, but you start beating him up? The guys jump you. You make the first move? The guys jump you.

You either have to scare him off with words, never play his game, and just intimidate him to quit, or you have to ensure a one on one, and whoop him.

Or you could just tell the girl that these guys are troublemaking assholes, and that leaving is the best option.

Do the police really consider high school jocks old enough to cause car accidents to be kids?

>implying those witnesses will go through the trouble of helping an ugly bald GINGER cuck

Assuming I'm Lois CK, yeah maybe not.

>Don't play his stupid games. Don't shake his hand. Tell him, don't ask him, to leave you alone.
Boom he knocks you out right there and while you're drooling into your coffee it gets uploaded to world star and the whole world calls you a cuck

>they're literal children
What? These guys are old and strong enough to rape and murder women and men. Fuck off he should be treated as a hyper aggressive adult.

I wouldn't even of said anything to them. The management does not seem to care about their noise and it is their business not mine. Who the fuck am I to tell them they cant act like that in someone elses property? They arent fighting and are minding their own business I'd have no right. It's not even a fancy restaurant you'd expect to be quiet anyway.

If you're taking an old woman out on a date who isn't your wife of 30 years then you're clearly genetic trash that needs to never leave the house.

Then your date would assume you're a little bitch. The reason why this scene is so difficult is because you want to not only prove you're not a pussy to your date, but also get out without getting hurt. How are you gonna do both?
Problem for Louie here is that he has nothing to back up his tough talk, and the bully knew that. So he took his cards out of his hands one by one. First he approached after he noticed how his voice trembled a bit when he told them to quiet down. Then he noticed he was acting submissive when he came over. Then after he tried to act tough, he threatened him, removing that card too, the "I could beat you" card, and finally, he removes his dignity and honor by making him beg for him not to beat him up.

Either you arrange a one on one fight and win, or intimidate him back so he fucks off. Or, somehow find a respectable way to leave without seeming like a bitch. Only three ways to win. I'd probably talk tough as fuck, and try to get a one on one. Just because. Maybe ask his friends to get him off me if I get knocked out.

Masturbate

this

Telling them to keep quiet was the first mistake. Unless you're some 6'4" monster who could beat their asses it's not wise to confront 5 guys by yourself.
Just ignore them or laugh along with their banter and wait them out, or tell them off once you get a few random guys for support.
If the guy ends up confronting you anyway, be assertive but not to confrontational. Louie did it somewhat right up until some point, then he fucked up.

Attached: 1472602677786.jpg (1280x800, 1.14M)