Are thots a necessary evil?

Are thots a necessary evil?

Attached: D50B40D7-9CAC-4E34-8B3E-2FF92CCD2891.jpg (1024x987, 172K)

generally, you do not want to touch that

mad whore
remind them of no sex before marriage

Reminder that somewhere out there is a beta cuck who will go after her anyway.

just ignore her like her father did.

lol what this is the most reasonable single mother facebookpost I've seen

is this actually the worst thotmaterial you can complain about?

>Sue'Nome Chandler Lynn
>Sue'nome

>what makes you think i'd date you anyway
your fucking tinder profile

>have kid
>date this cunt
>leave it with her
>free again

Just stay away from these types and you'll be fine. 21 is way too young to expect someone else to put up with your little brats, no other 21-28 year olds want a woman with baggage, they want a family of their own.

she is not wrong

>I don't have time to explain why I can't go out to a guy who has zero responsibilities

Yeah bitch because you have much more to lose, when he is breaking up with you.

>21
>Mother
Into the trash kurwa.

As if only someone with a kid knows how to be a responsible person. This is childist.

She sounds insecure.

Someone put a baby in her and didn't want to stay with her to raise it. That's gonna make you insecure.

>evil
Yes
>necessary
Absolutely not

Attached: 38FA69A0-A9F7-4204-81FA-90AF458112BB-1797-000002D66B6BB69F.jpg (238x281, 12K)

>doesn't understand commitment
>21
>with child
>no husband

Thot COPE

underrated kek

>single mom at 21
>doesn't want immature man
Kek.

And of course she doesn't want man of her age, she wants man with resources, which will provide for her child.

Kek

savage bants

>'' I put the kids to sleep so now we can finally watch bla blah ''
Is not that the duty of your little rascals father that you kicked out and now desperately looking another dude as meal ticket and to raise that kid...well okay

if she only dated fathers i doubt she'd be a single mother in the first place

What race is the child?

Human

Oh so not black. Good

honestly i respect her trying to provide for her kids and find a good man to help with that. i like that she said she wants to date other guys with kids. yeah premarital kids are bad and a massive red flag. i would obviously not want to date someone like that, but everyone makes mistakes and this bitch seems like she’s trying to do her best in the aftermath of that

Lol her post is just shitting on people who don’t want to date women with children and she gets to shit on men without children which makes her a good person

>>leave it with her
Is it even possible to "go out for a pack of smokes" anymore? I saw part of her facebook couldn't look through her pictures since I'm not a normalfag with an account but in the thumbnail the kid looked possibly European.

best post

What if the single other was Rita from Dexter, lads? I haven't watched the show in many years but I don't remember her being scum. Maybe I was too young to notice.

She’s mad lel