These memes just got me fired

these memes just got me fired

It's a staff meeting, and somebody actually said "everybody, just wait, it's waaayyyy too early to do this without coffee haha"
we begin the meeting and ask her a quetion
"Look, i haven't even finished my morning coffee yet, don't even talk to me until this cup is empty mmmk?"
I picked up her half full mug of coffee and threw it against the wall, smashing the mug, then asked the question again

she cried as she answered it, and left after the meeting and now the fucking manager is calling me to a meeting tomorrow morning at 8AM before work

Why are normies literally all drug addicts but i'm the one who gets shamed for my """steroids""" like Creatine, Whey, and Test-E injections

Attached: not_until_ive_had_my_coffee_i_love_coffee_simple_two_tone_coffee_mug-r2bba6009f4004e64b1706999135cb0 (324x324, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8vXzKzpSdU
jaha.ahajournals.org/content/ahaoa/7/7/e007155.full.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

*shhhhhhhhh*
It's way too early to read this, let me finish my cup first.

>and Test-E injections
kek

>and Test-E injections
nice

Attached: 03BEB1BE-87C6-4ACF-BE82-18E5A8A292CF.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

Dude you know what fucking time it is in Europa for a Neet right now?

No talkie talkie before I had my cuppo, alrighty?

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Take it easy roid rage

good thread op

Attached: 931CA68F-1217-41EC-A655-4E5CD3AF2652-5158-000009E2B7190784.png (402x344, 54K)

when will wagies learn?

Live footage of OP

Attached: F9339C5D-4D73-44FD-BBE1-094C8718E54D.png (600x388, 86K)

plz be real

put that roastie in her place

Update user

Lol what a faggot you are

Attached: 1524912333443.png (450x250, 43K)

*slurps*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMM

does this image really need to be 4k resolution?

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
hmm, not now sweetie.

Attached: 1525369816247.png (300x250, 18K)

this meme is such a welcome sight after the horrors of the forced shit like 30 year old guy in the gym and spongebob sniff spam

Not gonna lie. If I was running a meeting and someone said that to me, I'd be livid. They'd be thrown out of the room and sent home at least.

Kek

Based.

What ever happened to the poo poo pee pants meme?

It originated on Jow Forums but haven’t seen such sights im a long time

Coffee is for niggers

Attached: tv coffee man.png (420x410, 143K)

the influx of redditors bribing mods into removing any such thing when it gets posted

Shhhh almost

Attached: 1507598300446.png (600x400, 147K)

what is going on here

This is bait?
Your special snowflake narcissim doesnt justify acting like an animal in a professional environment. Learn to act like a human being and learn what is expected of you when you are paid to wagecuck and act like a good goy before you apply to a new job, assuming you are still employable, you impulsive nigger

are you kidding?

cuphead final boss

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

good, coffee's for low-t degenerates anyways.
proud of you OP, next time, pour it on that dumb ROASTIES fucking head! that will show her; maybe then, will she get a good 8 hours of sleep per night instead of swiping for chads on fucking TINDER.
homestly man, now that i think of it, just fucking smash the mug on her head, and beat this shit out of her. She'll never need coffee if she sleeps forever.
anyways good post OP i hope its real LOL

This would be me in that moment. Gotta learn to not care. The ones who care the least always get promoted anyway. Bet shes your manager in a couple months.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8vXzKzpSdU

>raging over a roastie

Please be true holy shit this is based. Probably just mad bait but if this happened you are an absolute champion

>8am meeting
Hope you keep him waiting as you drink your coffee in there.

kek

this fucking frog's smug expression is so fucking hilarious for some reason

Based bean buster

Big if true

t. low test coffee drinker

boy, this escalated fast from creatine and whey to fucking TEST-E

teste injections? gay

>these memes just got me fired
>I picked up her half full mug of coffee and threw it against the wall, smashing the mug
yeah user, it was defo the memes

some old tv meme that is now dead

>be empowered woman at work
>co-workers at the office are excited it's friday
>go to a staff meeting where almost everyone is drinking coffee
>i say "everybody, just wait, it's waaayyy too early to do this without coffee haha"
>the room allah ackbars into laughter
>except for steve
>he's in a different department and everyone knows he has anger management issues from the steroids he has to take for his low-testosterone
>steve turns to me and hisses with a lisp "Do you have the fucking TPSth reportsth ready yet, Femanon? You know today'sth the deadline, RIGHT?"
>i jokingly tell him "Look, i haven't even finished my moring coffee yet, don't even talk to me until this cup is empty mmmk?"
>meeting shifts into maximum lauginggirls.png
>except for steve
>he shoots up from out of his seat and power walks over to me before slipping and falling on my coffee mug
>it slams against the wall breaking it and somehow splatters coffee mostly on himself
>the meeting's sides have left the galaxy at this point
>"FEMANON YOU WERE SUTHPPOSTHED TO HAVE THE FUCKING TPSTH REPORTSTH BY TODAY! WHY AREN'T THEY FUCKING READY?!"
>suddenly hear a knock on the room door
>"Hey I just got back from the gym and heard all the commotion going on, everything okay?"
>it's my boyfriend Chad
>steve whips his head around to face Chad
>"FUCK YOU CHAD! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! GET OUT OF MY STTHAFF MEETING! REEEEEEEE"
>Chad smirks and says "Wow, looks like someone hasn't had their coffee this morning..."
>RIP everyone's sides
>"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD CHAD!"
>steve lunges at Chad, but Chad is an undefeated semi-retired professional MMA fighter
>1 second later steve is dropped with one punch and is out cold on the floor for the rest of the meeting
>later, everybody at the office knew when steve woke up because we heard a loud high pitched shrill
>apparently his manager had left a note for steve informing him of a """"meeting"""" with steve the following morning at 8AM before work

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1096, 428K)

I
HATE
COFFEE
DRINKERS

Sorry, i can't hear you, my mug is still half empty, sweatie.

and we hate you, especially before we have our morning cup

Aweful algorithm

>he has a morning cuppa
>he doesn't continually refill his cuppa throughout the entire day every time it gets to half-full
Go ahead and try to speak to me, nomugs.

Attached: 1513257820648.png (368x425, 249K)

steve?

bak2rebbit

enjoy your heart disease, nocoffee fags
jaha.ahajournals.org/content/ahaoa/7/7/e007155.full.pdf

I paid $12 for a single ~12 ounce coffee today AMA

meta