Why are wagecucks (i.e. ledditors) so upset when they don't get their normiebux tips...

Why are wagecucks (i.e. ledditors) so upset when they don't get their normiebux tips? And what makes them think they deserve it?

Attached: leddit.png (859x893, 760K)

I don't know but in my country tips arent really even a thing and nobody expects you to give tip

I only tip barbers and waiters. I think those are the only ones that you need to tip.

Barbers yes, waiters only if it is a man since they make significantly less than female waitresses.

Why do you go to reddit?

>eating at restaurants
>having someone touch your food
fuck nah, i make my own food and it's usually better than that junk

Attached: jiren8.png (427x325, 136K)

/x/ is a slow moving board and I get bored.

>tfw only cook a couple times a week because I hate shopping and doing dishes
I actually like cooking itself but the mess and buying ingredients I don't know where to find is annoying.

You should stay there user.

Attached: 1527705800394.jpg (538x500, 47K)

>deliveryboy calling people at a car dealership trashy
kek

Whoever posted this should be fired.

Look man he already doesn't get tipped, now you want to destroy his only income too? Truly evil.

The guy who posted this is trashy.

Tips are a way of saying thanks for a great job. They should never be expected. It's like your boss buying you all pizza for lunch or putting his card behind the bar on a work night out.

only retards and underage faggots believe reddit is bad. It has tons of valuable resources and smaller communities that are great.

your loss

>$356.00 bill
>Gratuity not included
Plz, nigger

I tip anyone working a shitty delivery job. Even if its just $5 for some gas or for them to get a beer at the end of the day.

>using company funds to hand out tips
hes not allowed by law to tip

>The state of Jow Forums
holy shit

Attached: 1528052470706.png (758x1024, 473K)

It's bullshit. Waiters can make 150-400 a night if they know what they're doing. That's for like a 6 hour shift. Meanwhile people with degrees don't make that much in a full 8 hour day. I used to bartend and I pulled mad fucking bank, easily 30-40 an hour. Plus food and beverage shitbags blow it all on booze and weed living the party life. They don't deserve a tip.
I never, ever, ever fucking tip.
>gets paid 350+ dollars to drive a fucking car for an little bit
>whines about not being tipped on top of it
Entitled.

Here's a tip. Find a better job.

Do you tip the guy who cleans your office?

I'd say that's a worse job.

You realize he didn't get $350+, right?
No one is so stupid they'd believe he gets that and not the pizza place he works for.

I would if I did.

at the end of the day, the guy still has to wait for a paycheck that most of the time is going to be shitty.

>Waiters
They grab food and drinks and walk it 20 feet to your table. That is way too easy to merit any sort of tip. If my waitress gives me a blowjob under the table MAYBE Ill leave her a buck or two.

Wrong. Being night janitor was the best time of my life next to rural gas station attendant in my teens. Both is no one bothers you, unlimited time to read, watch youtube, workout in various ways, fuck around, hang out with friends only with the occasional customer or shitrimmed toilet to clean.

Good times. I hate being a cube junkie now.

>pizza place
Literally says BMW dealership at the very top of the OP

Attached: ABF72ED8-B757-4647-8C96-50ABC8D6A700.png (817x443, 34K)

Delivery drivers better be on that list as well.

>Drive a car
>Park the car
>Take items into house or place of business
In what way is this deserving of a tip

Oh sorry, I didn't realize bmw dealerships deliver to other BMW dealerships.
What's your favorite meal to get delivered to you from your local BMW dealership?

The only people I tip are McDonalds workers.

Those poor people not only have to wait on me they have to clean as well and work with hot fryers. They deserve it. Douchy entitled waiters and delivery drivers can fuck off.

FUCK TIPPING!!! IT SHOULD BE BANNED WORLDWIDE!!! Seriously, why do we do this to ourselves? Just include gratuity in the bills and stop making me do this. The amount I tip 99% of the time depends on how much money I have in cash at that very moment and hardly is ever done by service.

Why are neets afraid of brown people taking gibs? Seems like a disconnect

I don't even do anything that warrants a tip aside from a haircut every six months or so and then I give like 3 bucks.

The user you were replying to was talking about the OP, numbnuts. Dont take your illiteracy out on me

Tipping would be fine if nobody figured on it for wages.

What's wrong? Too many black cock up your assistance?

Common misconception. Male waiters actually make more on average m8.

This is why they all complain so hard and so long about not getting tips and put so much effort into shaming people who don't tip. They realize what a scam they have going and they work together to perpetuate it.

Anyone who has worked as a waiter or had friends who have can tell you that even the mediocre ones can make incredible amounts of money for the sort of work they do.

>>gets paid 350+ dollars to drive a fucking car for an little bit
>>whines about not being tipped on top of it
>Entitled.
Braindead

Because the amount of driving they do causes a shit ton of wear and tear on their car, and they make 4 dollars and hour otherwise.

t. Pizza mane

dumb mobilefag

>Because the amount of driving they do causes a shit ton of wear and tear on their car, and they make 4 dollars and hour otherwise.
None of this is my fucking problem as the customer

...In reference to the $355.97 charge for the BMW in the OP. Braindead

Attached: BB354557-5EA1-4941-B088-D371E691D497.jpg (485x441, 65K)

Hahahah I work at a BMW dealership and we do massive orders like that all the time and never tip. Why would we? We buy brake cleaner by the can

Dumb incel.

Original title and the right to video chat and the

Daily reminder if you don't tip you're going to Hell.

I tip because I know that delivering food is a pain in the ass. And it's usually 20% even though I don't need to.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

And who is getting that $355.97, you fucking shitnigger?
Not the driver.
I'm done trying to reason with you.

Here's a tip: get a job that doesn't have you working for tips.

You as the customer enjoy the convenience of the business model and relatively low prices of food.

They could pay normal wages and eliminate tipping, and in turn your $10 pizza becomes $20+delivery fee.

>somehow the pizza gets way more expensive than the pizza with a tip

I think you might be mildly retarded.

Where do you think the money for increased wages would be coming from? The business would offset the cost to the consumer, not fucking take a hit in profits you dipshit.

>They could pay normal wages and eliminate tipping, and in turn your $10 pizza becomes $20+delivery fee.
Yes, that must be why food in America is half the price of food everywhere else...right?

I got tipped like $20 once at my old job. I was a sales associate. I was also one of the only men that worked in the store. Whenever someone purchased furniture from the store I had to help them load it up, and occasionally they would tip me for some reason. Is that a normal thing to tip for? I always preferred that than being on the floor anyways so I didnt mind at all

Why do you think it would be higher than what it costs with the tip now? The fact that you sidestepped that and doubled down shows me you are actually retarded and really think I was saying that it won't cost extra at all cause reasons i guess.

Ignoring the fact that American food is made up of shittier ingredients and there are laws in place in non-dogshit countries that make society able to support themselves without getting raped by business owners, American food is literally way cheaper on average than elsewhere. Kill yourself

fuck you faggot nigger

if hell does exist I'm already damned roughly 40 times over, so it doesn't matter. Hell, 40 might be too low.
This. The hourly is super fucking high. Only way they could be poor is from low hours, but if you do it as a side gig it STACKS CASH like nothing else. I got a hundred dollar bill as a tip once. I had one customer who slipped me a 20 every time he saw me. And my god, I worked my ass off and genuinely loved my customers, but most waiters and service folk all but spit in the food and spend their time trying to hustle. You should hear them, they have a whole social engineering philosophy behind everything from what perfume they wear to what shoes they have on and exactly how to speak their lines. everything is calculated to shirk the customers out of more tips. They're repulsive. And they are lazy as shit and do the least possible. When I worked in starfucks a coworker would give full fat milk to people who asked for no fat, just to fuck with them. I told him I had a relative who would need to be hospitalized with agonizing pain if they ate even a gram of dietary fat, I'm talking even one fucking french fry would have him praying to god. service workers are absolute scum. he'd also give caf to people who asked for no caf. again, what if they had a medical condition? he didn't care. That's the kind of shitbags tipperfucks support.

>normies expect to be rewarded for bottom feeder tasks like carrying cutlery to a table 10ft away or driving around at night delivering food
Lmao

That's not a shitty job. It's not a good job, it's just not shitty. I dig holes and fix plumbing so people have a functioning house and nobody tips me.
Nobody is tipping to enslaved children that make their autistic normie iPhones.
Nobody is tipping the oil rig workers and coal miners who keep every last business , home, and car running.
Tips are earned, not deserved.
I only tip delivery drivers because car maintenance actually costs money and comes out of their pockets. No exceptions to this rule ever. If nobody tips a waiter, they still receive minimum wage. Fuck them.

Sure thing kid, paying tipped employees (not even all the employees a restaurant has, just the waiters) $7 instead of $3 is definitely such a huge cost that menu prices will double.

Holy shit a r*dditor AND phoneposter just KYS my man.

If McDonalds can manage I'm sure other restaurants can as well. If they can't, they'll go under and new restaurants that can manage will come along.

Oh, you are autistic.

Never mind then, its probably better you order delivery. Should not let that stuff out of containment

Our food is actually really cheap if you buy it to make yourself. I buy a week's worth of lean meat and veggies for around 35 bucks every week and I get a giant bag of rice every few months for 20 bucks. When you go out to eat, you're still eating decent food( not counting fast food) but you're paying for the property tax and atmosphere.
We have junk food that's extremely cheap because it's subsidized by the government though, never understood the logic behind this. But you can still eat extremely healthy for amazing prices.

It must suck to be from another country and having to be angry that you're not from the only relevant country on the planet (USA).

How the hell do you suppose new restaurants will come along? As wages go up it gets more and more difficult for smaller shops to have employees. Anybody that's able to make it will be almost fully automated because itll be cheaper than having real employees

Nobody is tipping you because you charge $60/hr and sell replacement parts for twice the purchase price you proto jew.

>muh convenience
Isn't this covered by the $3-5 delivery charge every delivery restaurant/service adds?

>hot ass hooters girl with big titties and beautiful body and flirty chemistry
>decent cool guy who is prompt on delivery
The woman is 100% bound to make more. Unless of course, unironically, the man is simply the better waiter as they often are better in 99.99% of career fields.

Someone screenshot and post this

When you pay (sometimes included) for delivery you are paying for a service provided by the restaurant. It is up to the restaurant to source people.
The restaurant offers money to a person in exchange for carrying out deliveries.
If the person feels he or she is being underpaid, then he and she should consider finding another wagemassa.
If that option in unavailable then it really is due to said person's inability to be of more use to society than delivering pizzas to robots.

I will not reward useless stoners for being useless stoners.

Fine. Automation is progress. Meanwhile the now unemployed waitresses and male waitresses can do something productive and get paid for doing things that people actually want, instead of relying on an outdated system of charity.

What kind of ridiculous logic is this?

>he didn't pay more than he needed to what a terrible person

Fucking wagecucks, I'll make sure never to tip them

Attached: 1513981181862.png (327x137, 57K)

You only tip valets in a "thanks for not stealing my car" way.

Why do redditors always post about nigger dicks?

its an american thing. Tipped income is counted differently than regular paychecks, which allows businesses to underpay their waiters, and allows the waiters to have a higher percentage of income that isn't immediately eaten by payroll taxes/can be lied about when the tax collector comes around. The customer is then expected to tip 15-20% to help enable this tax evasion while also giving solid feedback on how awesome the experience was.

sit-down restaurants are more expensive in other places of the world to compensate, frequently more than the 20% tip i leave in america, and it has no way for me to leave customer feedback if the server was drunk or a complete asshole.

so tl;dr- its a performance bonus by way of tax evasion, hence a very american thing.

Attached: japanufacny.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

What exactly do you propose they do? As more things become automated we become less useful and struggle to make money because theres much less jobs and our population is still growing

tips are for people who go above and beyond. no other reason...

>Implying you must to tip the waiter
How it's to be a brainlet?

Attached: 1522403785796.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

Every time one of these servicecucks complains about not getting tips, respond with support for fair and equal pay for all restaurant staff, stating that waiters should be pay as much as the chefs, and enjoy the sweet sweet butthurt

McDonalds is fast food you complete mongoloid. Their business system works because it's like you're talking to kitchen staff directly, not sitting down and having a waiter suck your cock for 30 minutes or having some 17 year old drive to your house in some barely working shitbox. When you go to McDonalds you get your shit and get the fuck out. Comparing that type of dining to a sit down restaurant is literally retarded

Tip system is completely retarded.
>We expect you to pay us this other separate untaxed pile of money we're deciding not to explicitly charge you as part of the bill we're responsible for calculating because muh traditions.
>What exactly do you propose they do?
Stop complaining about people not paying them their imaginary non-bills.
Maybe go back to school or learn a legitimate trade.

You people are fucking retarded. You tip delivery drivers--ALWAYS. If you pick up the food yourself, you don't tip. If someone drives to you and delivers you food, you fucking tip.

Attached: 1527991581896.png (635x457, 302K)

>Americucks
Not even once.

Says who? The delivery driver? My mom? The law? Fuck off with your imaginary rules.

>My restaurant is VERY different from McDonalds because I folded a napkin and refilled a glass of soda.
lol, nope, valid comparison.
>drive to your house
McDonalds does delivery now too, it's an option on pretty much every Uber Eats region in the country.

Or maybe you could put the fucking money you're charging into the bill like everywhere else on the planet you retard.
It's not that hard. Here watch:
>Food cost: $20
>Delivery cost: $5
>Total cost: $25
You now have a reasonable case for expecting $25.

Always remember the contents of this thread when debating whether or not home-bound hikkimori NEETs are scum.

There's really no debate, is there? We should gas them all.

It isn't but because store owners are too afraid to regularly pay the drivers you're food is being sprinkled by Pacos rectum pubic hair once you made the blacklist.

t. Former Dominos employee who has seen this

>home-bound hikkimori NEETs
You misspelled "service industry tip whores."

Never let anyone see you do this and never brag about this to anyone. Everyone--and I literally mean EVERYONE who is a decent human being--will look at you and think of what a gigantic cock you are. Genuinely.

Yeah, nah. You're a cuck.
Tipping is fucking optional not MANDATORY.

Hooters is specifically geared toward men who want to see big titty bitches, so its not the same experience. Men make more at places like Applebees or whatever shitty chain restaurant of your choosing because women inherently dislike other women and tip less cause they're catty bitches who view their female server as competition instead of their servant.

>the man is simply the better waiter as they often are better in 99.99% of career fields.
I think this is the case too. Guys just do shit better.

It's not a fucking valid comparison cause theres no fucking servers at McDonalds holy shit you dense faggot. McDonald's delivery is literally just outsourcing to UberEats, it's not a specific dude they hire for delivery. Not to mention Uber still includes tipping as part of the service so it's part of the entire shitty world of tipping.

>Because the amount of driving they do causes a shit ton of wear and tear on their car, and they make 4 dollars and hour otherwise.
Sounds like a stupid job to agree to doing then.
And maybe a case of shitty business owner policy.
Has nothing to do with customers though, put the money you expect in the bill. That's what the bill is for. It's entire purpose is being a little piece of paper that explains in clear terms exactly what the customer ought to pay you.

>Uber still includes tipping as part of the service
Except:
>"Tipping is not included, nor is it expected or required."
-Uber

You know what redditor? My favorite restaurant give me some food for free and even discount because I'm a regular. AND I didn't tip. So get fucked amerimutt.

Attached: 1514526269282.gif (540x699, 254K)

For what they charge for fucking delivery, god damn right tipping isn't expected. Jesus christ, some of the delivery charges are 8 fucking dollars when you are a few miles away.

one time I was going to tip the pizza guy but he fucked off before I could give it to him... hahaha aww poor guy. he probably doesn't get much tips, he assumed he wouldn't get one.

>"Tipping. Riders and Uber Eats customers have the option to tip right from the app after each trip or delivery. It's easy to receive tips directly through the Uber app. Cash out tips and earnings anytime with Instant Pay."
- Uber

Really makes you think.

I'm not for tipping either. I drive and pick up my own shit, I cook my own food, and work a non-tipped job. But to just expect services to abolish tipping completely and also expect prices to remain the same is just nonsensical. It's fine if you want to be a kike but don't act all high and mighty about it when you're being hypocritical in using the lower prices you get from tipping being an optional thing.

If you value the non-desecration of your food you tip.

For the majority of my life I didn't even know I was supposed to tip people who weren't waiters.