Keto ranks dead last in diet rankings

health.usnews.com/best-diet/keto-diet

NOOOOO, I've been following this diet for a month now because of Jow Forums and now I find out it's gonna kill me?

Attached: 02.jpg (1000x662, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294420/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keto is a short term fat loss solution you fucking retards. why is this so complicated?

skipping carbs if you're doing any serious or even non-serious excercising is just fucking retarded. how this """"diet"""" took off is beyond me. I guess anything to help the fatties see short term progress

This shit gave me pre-diabetes after a year of it.

Fuck you faggots for shilling this cancer!

The diet actually helps manage and reverse type-2. Insulin is released on consumption of carbs and (excess) protein. You cannot become more insulin resistant when eating less carbs (and thus pumping out less insulin). You are full of shit, shill.

What's more retarded, keto or fasting?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294420/

Insulin resistance is a complex metabolic disorder that defies a single etiological pathway. Accumulation of ectopic lipid metabolites, activation of the unfolded protein response (UPR) pathway and innate immune pathways have all been implicated in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance. However, these pathways are also closely linked to changes in fatty acid uptake, lipogenesis, and energy expenditure that can impact ectopic lipid deposition.

..heh..

>You cannot become more insulin resistant when eating less carbs
Except you can, you quite literally can.
In fact it's easier to become insulin resistant if you're overeating fats.

Stop doing meme diets and just use common sense
There have been dozens of these meme diets and people keep falling for them.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 71K)

>cheering for diets like they were fucking teams

Imagine being this much of a cvckboi

That's..that's a lie.
Unless you mean simple fats found in vegetable oils and fast foods.
And they come along with lots of sugar as well.

Let's be honest about something.
You're not over eating fats that come from a whole food source. Not unless you drench that shit in sugar of some kind.
It's just not happening.

Tell me how ectopic lipids and UPR has anything to do with the keto diet...... NOW!

Fasting

Have honestly seen people claim they are about to start a "water fast" for a length of time that would kill them due to malnutrition.

If you are overeating fats AND consuming lots of carbs yeah, but limiting carbs being the key factor in keto, your argument is retarded.

If people had common sense then they wouldn't do things like lionize a self aggrandizing murdering coward who bitches about the very things that he helped push in his youth. Like a crankey old cunt.

No one knows the basics of nutrition.
No one is in any rush to teach the basics of nutrition.
There's no money to be gained and all kinds of money to be lost.

You get insulin resistance by overeating both, they're diabetics out there living only on vegetales and fruits. NO OIL AND NO FAT.
Also beef spikes more insulin that pasta.

>be physically active
>glucose metabolism through the roof
>hard to overeat on carbs by default and thus gain too much fat and therefore become insulin resistant

>be physically active
>overeating on fats doesn't really increase fat oxidation that much
>most types of fat literally contribute to visceral fat accumulation and thus greatly increase glucose intolerance
>insulin's effects is weakened and thus is secreted at higher ammounts

Go back to keto subreddits please.

There’s a reason that used to be doctor who only eats meat became diabetic from eating a only meat diet...

Except you can just overeat on fats, literally the most fattening macronutrient.
Carbs are extremely difficult to be turned into fat, but they decrease fat oxidation the more you eat them.
The more fats you eat, the more fats you store, period.
That's how human metabolism balances itself.

Your whole post is retarded.

I'd totally go low carb if I wasn't getting shitfaced every weekend.

Quite literally 99%+ type 2 diabetics do not eat a diet based around veggies and fruit and if you have type 2 diabetes while eating such a diet it’s somewhat that is not in your diet or lifestyle affecting your disease

>most types of fat literally contribute to visceral fat accumulation and thus greatly increase glucose intolerance
sauce

Google saturated and trans fats effects in visceral fat accumulation compared to polyunsaturated fats.

why not just drink vodka or something

If you're a fatty, keto isn't going to do anything to you that being fat isn't already doing to you.

I'm on day 20 of a water fast
tell me why I'm not dead faggot
go ahead

Dyel neet

I did keto but I did it right.I never ate packaged or process food it was olive oil,avacodos,coconut,eggs,fish,nuts and alot more.I went from 250 to 180 in 4 months but I felt fucking great

Both if you’re actually serios about training or any kind of sports.

Every single person who's been keto for a month or more is "prediabetic" to some degree according to the OGTT. Oral Glucose Tolerance Test. This is common clinical knowledge.

I'm keto for 13 years now and I took a OGTT and my results were atrocious. But if the keto dieters go off keto for as little as a week their OGTT improves significantly.

If you're on keto the only reliable marker is a1c

Stop lying

Because you were morbidly obese when you began.

Or this .

keto only ranks low because they overemphasize the value of a diet being 'easy'

keto is difficult because it is the only challenging diet that requires a strict observance of your macros and snowflakes don't lake that so they discard the diet

for fat loss and preserving muscle mass, keto is the best diet. it's just difficult as fuck to do over a sustained period of time and sugar addicts can't cold turkey their processed garbage

He ate way too much protein which protein in excess can cause diabetes. He ate so much protein his body ph was fucked up.

Jimmy Moore is keyo as fuck, are you trying to tell me you don't want to look like this?

Attached: More-Moore.jpg (680x907, 63K)

Eating so much fat floods the bloodstream with fat that needs to be transported, and can cause insulin resistance

Attached: eb99bf926e42422ebfe83fb1189319ee[1].jpg (450x450, 55K)

Jimmy Moore is a keto hero and the poster child of what keto can do for you.

Attached: 20431510_991090934364290_2177383029775049776_n-e1501181114941.jpg (680x610, 77K)

It's not about losing weight, it's about gaining health. A few hundred lbs of it.

Attached: 17457457_10155319584246320_1767129958637867408_n.jpg (646x635, 42K)

>keto only ranks low because they overemphasize the value of a diet being 'easy'
No, it also got a 1.6/5 in health and a 2/5 in long-term weight loss