Why do i have skinny arms Jow Forums?

Why do i have skinny arms Jow Forums?

Attached: ScreenshotCapture_2018_05_04_15_55_07_058.jpg (762x656, 62K)

umm have u tried lifting

Ye but started it 3 weeks ago
When do people normally get the changes?

3-10 years

should start noticing some minor changes after like 1-2 months (at least if you take progress pictures). it will take at least 6 months though for people to actually notice it and for your arms to not look as skinny.

Not enough fapping

>start 3 weeks ago
>wonder why your arms are skinny

Fucking hell

woa..................... ur HUGE

Dawg, you just started 3 weeks ago
Shit ain't going to be noticable

Natty limit

pin oni0n juice.

why is just your elbow crease tanned?

Its just a rash

No no i meant why my arms are so skinny in the first place
Sorry if it sounds so dumb

because you were born a genetic faliure

Let me shove eggs down your throat!

still bigger than 99% of Jow Forums

Tell us your height, weight, and how much you can lift

lmao nigga come back in a few months
also make sure your eating a caloric surplus with plenty of protein

Because you don't lift. It's not complicated.

you're probably an ectomorph and don't eat enough to gain much weight or maintain weight beyond skelly mode.

I'm the same way. If you already started lifting, make sure to eat more. Get more protein too.

A few months. Two or three if you do shit right or are genetically gifted but just skinny. Make sure to eat protein like a motherfucker and cut the processed sugars. Don’t let yourself get discouraged either. The feeling is a massive payoff once you gain mass. Even if you just look like an average gym goer.
>t. former skelly

Attached: AEDCBE4B-4D96-4442-A20B-2CC54E90522F.jpg (650x2800, 402K)

183cm (5'9)
55kg (121lbs)
I can lift 12-15kg and have been doing push ups longer before i start lifting (can do 20 i started 5 months ago) dunno if it means much

You're 6 foot if you're 183cm you dingus

whoops my bad

My arms were not as skinny as yours but they were small. I've been at it almost 7 months and my arms have exploded. Unfortunately, chest is lacking and so are legs. Which is a shame, I know a lot of guys want huge arms but I want chest.

I workout arms twice a week now, but I used to do it three times a week. Eat. A lot. Chicken, protein shakes, and potatoes.

Attached: 1486162916963.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Does that mean you can curl 15 kg?

>183cm (6')
>55kg (121lbs)

definitely an ectomorph. eat a lot more, mr skeletal. you'll need food and particularly protein to help you gain muscle from lifting.

Routine and pic

Yeah but not so much obviously

>121 lbs
>Why are my arms skinny?

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>eat a lot
The problem for me is that im a slow eater and that i get full pretty fast is there a way to a get bigger hunger?

as you gain muscle and weight your body will need more calories to maintain that weight, so yeah you'll get hungrier the bigger you get.

when I was first starting out I'd feel overfull but after a couple months and gaining 10 pounds I could eat more food in one sitting comfortably.

I don't have a focused up pic of my arms before, but trust me they were not impressive.

>Biceps
I run this dumb shit I invented called "The Marathon". Basically, take a barbell and curl out 25 reps close grip. Then, set it down and pick it right the fuck back up and do spaced grip and guess what? Do 25 more reps. Take 1 minute rest. Then do it again for a total of 5 sets. If you get tired, and you will, drop weight. But keep going. I also like to do preacher curls, usually go heavy as fuck with that.

>Triceps
Dips, tricep pushdowns, skull crushers, and I also bench. I bench a fucking lot because as I said I want a big chest. That is why I train triceps and chest the same day, it is more convenient. If you want, you could do biceps and triceps the same day though.

Attached: attention whoring faggot.jpg (897x1594, 329K)

Have you tried not being a bitch?

>eat like skelly
>be skelly
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, RIGHT BABE?

Attached: 4 SCOOPS CMON LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND.jpg (1394x1600, 588K)

I could try that

LIGHT MEAL BABY

Fuck I've gotta start yelling this when eating

calorie surplus and weighted chin ups will fix this.

Because you are under weigh?

Wrist size?

I have the opposite problem, Jow Forums

how the hell do I lose mass in my arms? I never worked them out and theyre fucking huge, especially my triceps. Is it from fapping? srs

>started skinny
>7 months
>huge ass arms

Tf bro. Are you on juice or something?
If not, that’s honestly pretty impressive.

This guy is on gear. fellas?