Tfw you have a wet dream

>tfw you have a wet dream

Does this mean no fap is working?

Attached: E13C681E-61FA-4429-976A-FEC44FF8006E.jpg (960x540, 54K)

no it means you are constantly thinking about women and sexual things in the back of your

back of your mind*

No.
Several Nofap benefits come from semen retention, which provides the body with recyclable nutrients. SR also increases your drive to reproduce, so now you'll be more receptive to social cues because of your increased conifidence.

Yes it is, its your body being sexually eager. if your goal was to fix ED then it likely worked

stop with the nofap nonsense, this guy went 400+ days and is still a virgin

you're not going to change unless you decide to, all you're doing is giving yourself an excuse to why you're a failure in life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

How long have you been on nofap? I haven't had a went dream since i was 13.

>this guy went 400+ days and is still a virgin
Yeah we can tell from his face. Nofap isn't the cure for a god awful face.

My strongest orgasm ever was from a wet dream. I dreamt about fucking and cumming inside a former classmate that wasn't even that hot.
I just wanted to let you know

Lmao
>nofap
>working

Fucking KEK you'll learn soon enough

No, i'm pretty sure it's a sign it's not working, considering the point of nofap, as i see it, is semen retention. Having wet dreams means that you not touching your dick is completely pointless, because the end result is the same.

>do nofap for 5 days.
>Have dream about some alien succubuss stealing my seed.
>Wake up with wet underpants, change and go back to sleep.
>Wake up with wet pants again.

Attached: 1524215776951.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

this guy looks like that girl from /b/ and /soc/ that pretends to be a boy to get attention.

>semen retention, which provides the body with recyclable nutrients.
such as...

Dude be respectful, let the brosciencist talk.

I'm sorry sir, please continue enlightening us

Yes. Dreams are a sign nofap works, wet dreams are absolutely a sign nofap works.
Semen retention gives you blue balls, and nocturnal emissions are natural. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Amino acids, minerals like zinc and selenium

It means it doesn't.

Im on my third wet dream Im not even on nofap pls help
Is something wrong with my dick ?

Third wet dream this week*

I sleep naked and wet dreams are real problem for me. And I don't even do nofap. And I'm 29 almost fucking 30. It's strange for me to hear that some people don't have wet dreams since their teens.