With which oil you Jow Forums fags fry your meat?

with which oil you Jow Forums fags fry your meat?

Attached: 1517732604516.jpg (500x508, 30K)

I am using vegetable oil right now.. I've also used Canola and a big 'deep fryer oil mix' from Costco

I tried frying in lard and it really stunk up my apartment.

Attached: wife.png (1080x1920, 231K)

a supermarket chain here in germany claims that you can use water instead of oil

>""""vegetable"""" oil

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Peanut or Walnut oil, depends on whether or not I want to have it affect the flavor at all.

basedoil

Avocado is the correct answer

>fry

Unfiltered, cold pressed EVOO

Dairy oil aka butter

Olive or rapeseed.

Protio: if you're in the UK, and want olive oil, buy supermarket own brand. Our food laws are strict and its actually more likely to be olive oil than branded shit like felippo whatever it is. Don't even get me started on those huge greek/italian tins full of "olive" oil.

Rapeseed is great but has very strong colour.

Groundnut is good.

spot the brit, complaining as usual

No such thing as perfection friendo, gotta complain about it every day to remind yourself to be better

butterfat or coconut oil are the only correct choices for frying.
all the other oils are for salads.

unironically tallow

Attached: boog.png (542x614, 153K)

I'm really into this Thrive brand algae oil. They claim it's healthy blah blah but I like it for these reasons:
1. It is flavorless, liquid at room temp, and doesn't get off flavors at high heats.
2. I think humans should be doing more aquaculture, and I like supporting the algae farming industry.

butter.

All oils except for olive oil is toxic for you but you cant cook with olive oil anyways

>lotion oil

Attached: download.jpg (600x423, 39K)

Clarified butter or lard. Vegetable oil goes toxic at high temps, google it.

This
Also this

Not true. There's also ghee (still basically butter though), tallow, lard, lamb fat, and coconut oil. Basically any fat that is naturally solid at room temp is stable enough to heat to high temps without oxidizing. Virtually any animal fat is good for cooking. Cooking with shit like vegetable oils though, even olive oil, is basically begging for cancer.

And some cold pressed vegetable oils are fine to consume cold. Flaxseed oil is great, as long as it's cold pressed and they haven't added lingans(estrogen) to it.

>ctrl f
>no Rice bran oil

wtf's wrong with you Jow Forums

>this

EVOO. Yes you can use it for frying but in medium to low heat.

>Can't cook with olive oil
Explain. I always cook with olive oil.

Chicken fat or bacon fat.

Easy way to get a nice bit of chicken fat is to buy a package of chicken thighs, peel the skin off, and cook it till crispy. You get a snack and plenty of healthy cooking fat.

Bacon works same way, but is self-explanatory.

Low smoking point, also, all vegetable oils turn peroxidized on high heat, which is poison. Use flaxseed/evoo for salads and please keep them in the fridge

>poison
you fell for a meme somewhere m8

>he doesn't have his own EVOO
lmao losers
Moorkebabs masterace

>all vegetable oils are poison
fixed it for you

But virgin olive oil has a higher smoking point than lard and butter.

It becomes carciongenic and ruins your body.

This.
Every mostly vegan nation that began to use vegetable oils began to see huge rises in their diabetes and ass cancer rates.

pic related

Attached: olive oil.png (493x335, 51K)

Been using vegetable oil to cook chicken & mince for a few months, am I die??

I boil my meat

I don't think all of them are bad, but so many use industrial chemical processes to extract all of the oil.

Cold, expeller-pressed oils are probably a lot better.

no respect for those animals and their suffering. disgusting

Mate shitloads of olive oil isn't real. You have to stop being ignorant of what you eat. I simply said that those juge multiple litre tins of "olive" oil people buy from Greece/Italy are jokes and are most likely only partially olive oil. And of course you spotted me, i literally said i'm British.

Got any citations, buddy pal?

Olive oil, coconut oil, butter, animal fat. Anything else - you're not gonna make it.