Go to the gym

>go to the gym
>have an amazing workout
>feel good about myself
>on my way to have a post workout meal at my favorite restaurant
>feel really pumped up
>notice a cute girl walking
>realize that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours pushing myself to the limits to grow my muscles, yet I have no courage to go talk to that cute girl who is a couple of feet away from me
>start feeling like shit as I walk past by that girl, literally seeing all the moments we could have shared if we were together fly away in front of my face
>realize that my life is literally worthless
>back to feeling like killing myself

I hate my life so fucking much

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 97K)

Attached: 1524361533808.jpg (600x842, 51K)

Just dont be scared bro

If you dont try, you have already failed.

Read "To Himself" by Marcus Aurelius and start changing your life. It really helps me a lot. Also, meditation/breathing exercised and yoga are amazing to mature your mind.

Reminder that cute girls are for CHAD only. If you don't have HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME then don't even bother approaching girls

At least you’re in good company. Jow Forums‘s primary demo is muscular guys that forgot to also stop being beta pussies. Brain gains are way harder to make than physical ones.

Lmao what
Cute girls are just girls bro

>cute girls are just girls bro

Attached: 1515930905150.png (645x729, 70K)

Well i dont have courage too, but whatever, lifting is love, lifting is life

jst bee urseleff

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

Girls are just dudes with tits and a womb

Its way easier if you already know the girl sort of.

For me, I hit on my former (college) students. I get prime college pussy without worrying about looking like a goof.

first off meeting women isn't like the movies- you don't just walk up to a random stranger and voila you've found a gf. You make connections via friends and mutuals, you meet a girl at a party when she comments on your shirt and you spend the night hanging out, one of your friends gf's bring over her friend and you hit it off- just be patient lad, be a decent human and eventually you'll find a gf who loves you and your muscles.

i’ve usually been the same way, but lately i’ve been trying to be Big Balls McGee. just pick literally anything you can about her, or that you think she’d find mildly interesting, say hi, then start a quick conversation. you’ll probably know after a minute or two if she’s into it or not, and if she’s not, well fuck her you can just come on here and have a laugh with the other virgins about how stupid girls are, because at the end of the day you had a great workout and your life is still on the right track!

the sooner you start trying, the sooner you get good!

thats because your expectations of the events are out of wack. you think everything is going to go smoothly and she will fall in love in that instant and invite you to fuck right away or you think the worst possible scenario.

How about this: H-h-hi. I think you're cute. My name is user. Bye.

Thats it. Your only expectation is that she listens to you.

Go read something about frame control (not PUA related) and managing your expectations.

If you do it always compliment their clothes or shoes and not themselves.

Catches them off guard since they are used to getting compliments about their body and opens them up to being more comfortable talking to you since they'll think you aren't just trying to fuck.

1st learn how to approach and make male friends.

normie detected. I bet you dont overanyalze every interaction with a girl ever. What trash

Everyone has fear. Actually facing your fear is what will make you a man

Do as you please. Follow your path

this guy gets it lol. girls feed off compliments but if you start talking to a stranger about her tasty milkers right away she’ll run so fast and talk shit with other roasties in her group chat. start off friendly and non-sexual and if all goes well you should be able to get a casual date or at least a number

Kek

>disgusting beta approach
Chad goes to a random hoe and just says "hey bitch wanna fug" and she gets on her knees and opens her mouth imidiatly.
kys

Don't be a faggot and give it a shot? What is the worst that can happen? Even if she does not like you, there are thousands of other girls. You have to start sometime user.

Virgin Talk
>H-h-hi. I think you're cute. My name is user. Bye.
*talks shit about you with other roasties*

Chad Talk
>hey hoe lets fug now
*gets on her knees to suck you dick*

Learn the difference, it could save you life.
*sh

>tfw no friends
>tfw no courage to make friends
>tfw dont know how to make friends
>used to be really easy, at least in online games
>no one talks anymore, and if they do, it's them bitching about how their death was unfair
>unironically wish something like bronies would come along again so i could easily make a large swathe of friends just by watching a dumb show

Attached: E501E1D2-928A-4316-B2F5-D954BC026895.png (1137x796, 227K)

>Chad goes to a random hoe and just says "hey bitch wanna fug" and she gets on her knees and opens her mouth immediately.

Chad here, can confirm this is how it works

Attached: 1524250570335.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

Don't sweat it. She's already slept with plenty of men and can no longer form a proper bond to anyone.

>Went to gym
>Asked someone if they were done with dumbells
>They say yes and then start talking about the gym
>And talking
>mfw my only conversations for the past two years have been "hello" "cya"
>mfw I have no idea why this human is still conversing when I have attempted to shut down communications
>He later spots me on the squat rack

I remember when everyone was talkative on Xbox Live and then Microsoft introduced party chat and from then on every game was quiet.

Attached: 1506482631636.png (1037x1037, 651K)

>catch this cute girl mirin from the corner of my eye
>make accidental eye contact at least a few times per workout
>this goes on for years
>eventually she stops showing up

This has happened with like 12 different girls over the course of the last 4 years. Idk if I am scaring them off or they're just moving on with their life. Either way I hate myself for not cold approaching these chicks

he does the same thing you are doing right now fag, you are here because you feel lonelly and want to share information with other homo sapience in order to establish some form of bond with them (even though this is an anonymous board)

>bench 120kg for a 5x5.
>all the teen dyels mirin' strength (I got to a commercial 90% dyel gym)
>random teen calls me Arnold

>mfw 27 year old kissless virgin and they've probably all fucked tons of girls at 16

Attached: 9f9.png (680x576, 770K)

They stop hoing to the gym because they keep catching you staring at her like a creep. Stop being a pussy. Who cares if they laugh at you or reject you.Talk to tons of chicks, at least one will go for you. Fuck it isnt that hard. Its a numbers game.

I'm here cus I'm addicted to this shithole just like everyone else is.

but why do you post?
you could be just lurking here.
because you want to talk to people, because you are part of a social species, and as everybody else you feel the need to comunicate your random bullshit.

Shhhhh....let them live in this delusion

if you are lifting for girls you are retarded.
If that's what you deem the purpose of your life to be, so much so that you feel like working out is a waste of time, why dont you practise talking to girls and be more productive with your time?
Your life is worthless only because of you own stupidity and lack of foresight