Reminder: Train your forearms directly more than ounce per week...

Reminder: Train your forearms directly more than ounce per week. Even if you have wristlet genetics you can still obtain vascular nice forearms.
Bitches love forearms.
My favorite forearm exercise is in pic. What’s yours?

Attached: 4FA15955-852A-4C72-A866-150C834F7C86.jpg (500x319, 58K)

farmer walkssss

serious question: I want to do this at the gym, I guess with a cable/pulley. do you just get the straight bar and start rolling it up from the lowest position, at a low weight? does that damage the equipment? can this be done with a barbell, if you just rotate the bar in place?

I just do wrist curls, btw I've been getting this pain at mid-forearm when I do bicep and preacher curls now that I'm actually hitting heavier weights, I've got long, lanky arms and it feels like my forearm is going to snap in half. If there a problem with my form or do I power on through the pain?

Don’t power through the pain. Wrist curls are one of those retarded and dangerous exercises like upright rows where increasing the weight simply leads to injury as there’s only so much your tendons and ligaments can support with that movement. Your forearms are relatively tiny stabilizing muscles and will not grow exponentially with low reps high weight.

For good forearms, do lots of pull-up variations, deadlifts/shrugs, and maybe high rep low weight works for extra pump.

This. Nothing better than looking down and seeing your veins about to pop out of your forearms

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 216K)

Deadlifts.

I would recommend a wrist roller instead. You can't really power through the pain.
It begins to burn, then it feels like your forearms are on fire, then you can't open or close your hands anymore and cannot physically continue.

Recovery is relatively quick and gains are fast and big.

I'm doing stronglifts.
I do captains of crush as an accessory for workout A, and a wrist roller for an accessory in workout B.
Good enough?
I feel like I could do both in one workout

My exercise doctor told me to do upright rows for them side delt gains because I only have barbells.

Your exercise doctor is a retard, especially if he told you to go heavy

Most massive guy in my gym told me not to, so fuck off you dyel little bitch. If you train them additionally to all the deadlift/rowing gripping stuff, you can get strains as you overuse them

What does he know?
He's probably just roids and fit genetics

I have wristlet genetics. Got way better forearms and vascularity just from reverse curls.

bingo bango

t. virgin

Trained for about 15 years, looks like legit super sayian not some wannabe bodybuilder roidfag. Says that movements like curling your hands with weight puts too much strain on the tendons and has less effect then what you already get from grips during deadlift etc.

Please note that your opinion is invalid if you deadlift less than 4pl8.

Pull days: deadlifts/rows
Push days: farmer walks
Leg days: chin ups/RDLs/dead hangs

Is that enough?

Chin ups = pull day

Rack pulls above the knee, high volume without wrist wraps, no questions asked. Insane!
If you still need more you can do a few sets of farmers walk after that.
Your forearms will be fried.

I'm already doing pull ups on pull days. Just doing doing body weight chins ups during my squat rests.

>My favorite forearm exercise is in pic. What’s yours?
same as yours but I use one with an axis that allows not to carry the weight the whole time so you can focus on forearms

Attached: al-wristroller-1.600x420.84943[1].jpg (486x420, 30K)

What is this?
A barbell wrist roller?
Where to cop?
The only wrist rollers I've seen like this is the rogue one that attaches to their cages, and I doubt that'd fit my cage even if I could get one in Australia