Hey Jow Forums it’s my first time posting here and I need advice. I am 5’3 and my highest weight was 223 lbs...

Hey Jow Forums it’s my first time posting here and I need advice. I am 5’3 and my highest weight was 223 lbs. I worked very hard and got down to 137 lbs. Unfortunately I had a mental health emergency and needed to go back on meds. I now weigh 175 as a result of intense cravings. I’m now off these medications but struggling to lose what I’ve put back on. I crave sweets like crazy. I try not to give in. Can I have some advice on what to do to help myself? I initially lost all my weight by tracking all my calories on MyFitnessPal and eating less. I exercised minimally, it’s hard because I have a connective tissue disorder that causes a lot of pain. I have two huge music festivals coming up and I just want to be more comfortable with myself. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Attached: 43053EA6-2F77-4514-AADA-323D576194C8.jpg (3264x3264, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybackstory.com/rachael-weight-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I keep telling myself that I’ve done it once and can do it again, but I’ve been getting very discouraged lately and down on myself.

what i did was, got some role models i wanted to look like, thought to myself that if i just waited for things to happen they would not happen and i just decided to power trough the hard times

I feel like one of my biggest problems is trying to put a timeline on when I want to lose the weight by. I think if I just let my body pace itself and lose slowly again, it’ll be better in the long run.

Any advice will be meaningless unless we see your breasts first. It's different depending on how they look.

eyeroll.

might sound kinda dumb but have you tried calorie cycling? its like eating 2000 calories mon-fri and 2700 sat-sun instead of eating 2200 calories for all 7 days

lol i stole this pic from an insta page, i havent tried it tho (been bulking from skelly for the last year)

Attached: CFF64A2F-6B2B-4EBC-9983-82E9D72B32E2.jpg (1242x1226, 942K)

what kind of twink only eats 2200 calories a day?

a woman?

shieeet she looks great on the right.

use stevia instead of sugar, drink sparkling water instead of soda/juice. eat brown rice instead of regular, walk 4 times a week, eat more protein, less carbs (no candy, no cookies, no white bread, no pasta). I lost 77 pounds in 5 months by doing this.

I try to eat 1200 a day so that would be a lot

Thanks, it’s me in both pics. Solid advice, I appreciate it.

If that's you on the right I would definitely have a festival in your pants if you know what I mean

Literally just eat less and drink water instead of soda.its all calories in vs calories out. The more active you are the faster you will lose the weight.

if that's you on the right you look great. Good job desu, that's impressive. So many cute girls are held back by their weight it's nice seeing a girl lose all the lbs.

All you can do is stay off the meds and keep exercising. I've been on anti-depressants myself, and the sugar cravings are real. Went off the meds, and now I don't touch any sugar or junk food, not by force of will, but simply because I don't have any desire for them without the meds.

Learn to drink your tea/coffee without sugar.
Stay away from soft drinks. All of them. Even "diet" sodas will fuck up your insulin/hormones/cravings etc.

Eventually you'll adjust to the lower sugar intake, and even the craving for sweets should disappear.

If that's your pic, you're still pretty young, so you'll adapt. In the short term everything feels hopeless, so think further ahead. What do you want to be in 1 or 2 years? Stick with the plan and it'll happen. Don't put in the effort and you'll still be dumpy in 2 years? 2 years at your age is all the time in the world, but you have to use it wisely. You can fucking do it.

eat more protein, it'll fill you up more and it cant hurt your condition at all

Wear a hijab you worthless western whore

thank you!
thanks for the advice. yep i’m only 20 so I definitely have time to figure out my weight

The other thing I'll suggest is to lose the weight mainly through exercise. Eat maintenance or ever so slightly below, and burn the calories mainly with cardio. At 175, it's more sustainable and feels a hell of a lot better to get a 750-1000 calorie deficit per day with exercise. If you do that kind of deficit over weeks and months by eating tiny portions, you'll feel more hungry and tired, which will increase the sugar cravings. Do it with cardio and you'll have more energy and be releasing endorphins that also combat the depression.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

U a qt but if u get sugar cravings try to substitute it out for fruits, also I heard chewing gum sometimes satisfy the craving but at the sametime makes u hungry sooo kind of like a double edge sword

thanks! i’ve been really into pineapple lately so that’s not a bad idea

pass the connective tissues, you've got connective tissue issues.

>5'3
womanlet

> I exercised minimally, it’s hard because I have a connective tissue disorder that causes a lot of pain
Where? Legs?
Squat + oats + 1g/kg protein a day
Growing muscles will increase your basic metabolic rate, which will make losing weight easier (grow some ass).

I GOT SOME PROTEIN FOR YOU RIGHT HERE LADY. AMIRIGHT GUYS!

haHAA

Make sure you don't juice the fruit. The counter balance to fruit is (usually) the fibre present in it. For example, how many oranges you think need to be juiced to get a tall glass of OJ, then remember thats all sugar without the fibre of the orange tissue along with it. Feed your gut foods you want to eat, and in supermarkets exercise small amounts of willpower (constraint vs restraint) in making sure you don't buy shit food, so you can't eat it flippantly when you want at home - cos the shit ain't present.

Also in regard to the anti-depressants, sort your sleep routine out first. It goes a long way to sorting your mental state. Though the Hamilton score for depression is a bit shifty to say the least, sorting your sleep schedule is worth 6 points, whereas most anti-depressants are only worth 2.

I bet your vagina smells just awful.

Desu sempai eat some Bread

Check out the /fast/ general and actually read everything. Read all the links in the OP. Watch the snake diet videos. You'll quickly realize it's the holy grail of not only to fat loss, general health, curing virtually any disease, cultivating self control, willpower, discipline, and not to mention it's also faster and easier than any other fat loss method a d spares more muscle. Don't listen to anyone who talks shit about it. They literally have no fucking clue that they are talking about. Every lazy old ass argument against fasting is covered in the materials linked on the OP. It also happens to be the quickest way to get over picky eating and beat a sugar addiction. When I came out of my first fast I felt like I could eat anything. So I chose healthy foods, mostly veggies. I used to hate bell beppers, mushrooms and beans, now I love them ever since my first four day fast and don't crave sweets at all.

It cured my cirrhosis, diabetes and psoriasis, and literally saved my life. Anyone who wants to pretend it is anything less than a miracle can go die in a fire for all I care. They're simply too lazy and weak willed to do research and just fucking do it. I swear to god it will transform your life if you try it.

>female
>mental health emergency
Well color me surprised

>5'8
>only exercise is lifting
>cutting at 1700

Attached: 1419049875742.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Reverse image goes back to pinterest
OP's probably a fag who saw her while looking at melted crayon craft projects

>5’3
>severe case of gyno
Never going to make it.

>ugly girl who thinks she's cute because she used to be even more of a disaster
literally the worst type of girl

causes pain throughout my entire body

ok if this is actually you i said some mean things that i didn't mean because i thought it wasn't you. sorry. sorry everyone.

You are so beautiful! This is me. Can I take you out to dinner?

Attached: IMG_275.jpg (720x720, 75K)

I don’t think I used the pic on the right on my pinterest which I don’t use anymore but I’m going to reverse search it. Is me, though.......

OH and by the way of you do this, use the fast as a buffer to make changes to your diet. When you come out of it, EVERYTHING is appetizing. Sweets will still be appealing of course, but so will vegetables and everything else. Do NOT use stevia or any other fake sweeteners if you are trying to beat a sugar addiction. They well keep you craving sweets all the time. And most sugar free sweeteners still cause an insulin response, which is even worse for you when not actually accompanied by carbohydrates. You generally want to stick to a low carb, high fat diet and get about ~0.6g protein per lb of body weight. You really have to learn this stuff yourself and just nerd out of health and nutrition resources if you want to succeed long term. Hell take notes even if it helps, it's well worth it. I really mean it, the /fast/ general is great place to start. The snake diet videos are legit. Dr Berg also has good info on YouTube but just ignore his occasional shilling of products. He is a click bait expert but he has mostly very solid advice regardless on general nutrition.

Fuck off

implying I think i’m attractive? who said I thought I was cute?

so glad someone saved this clown shoes

to whoever said it links to pinterest, this is the only thing that came up when I reversed it. an article about me. bodybackstory.com/rachael-weight-loss/

fuck, sorry, this is me i was being indiscriminately mean, didn't mean it at all. i thought it wasn't really you.

Shut the fuck up. That's me.

Luckily my sleep is already very good

eh, whatever. I stopped my birth control and a week later was having psychosis with paranoid delusions>

Hahahaha

LMAO, no problem. It is me, I don’t think i’m pretty enough to the point where people would randomly use my pics haha

Fuck off and take the iron pill you mentally ill roastie, all of your problems come from a weak willed complex of victimhood

I’m guessing you are pretty weak.

>2018
>using birth control rather than saving yourself for an Aryan chad with which to breed for life.
Somebody's not gonna make it.

Most birth control pills also cause you to gain weight. Putting on weight for two, but you lack the second in that barren womb of yours. Getting off the birth control should help your weight a tiny bit.

1/2/3/4
So yes

I have a boyfriend who I plan on marrying and having kids with, probably both within 2 years. I just think 20 is a little young to have kids. He’s 35 though so I don’t want to wait too long

H A I F A
A
I
F
A

I’m scared to go off of it again because of what happened. Also I kind of need it. I don’t think I have gained any weight from it though

Why would he want to marry a disgusting thot who had sex outside of marriage?

What am I, mormon or some shit?

Conditioning work brah. You need it, like, yesterday. Loaded carries, high rep circuit stuff, anything that can help your main lifts. You can eat more and get shredded faster also.

You spelled moron wrong.

You have an unnecessary 'a' in your name. That's the real weight you're carrying.

I'm 35, should I meet & marry a 20-year-old with low self-esteem like you? Or are you going to psycho out on him and make him regret committing to you?

Haha, my mom said when she named me, she was so drugged/exhausted that she thought Rachael was the correct spelling. I was her first baby. Unfortunately my last name always gets misspelled and so does my boyfriend’s, so I’m fucked regardless

Q U E B E C
U
E
B
E
C

>mother a drug addict
Real catch, boys.

Who said I have low self esteem? It’s not low and it’s not overly high. I guess it’s somewhere in the middle.

it's funny how jarring and out of place the self-obsessed ramblings of a female are here.

Dating girls with mental problems is a drag
Constant cycle of trying to keep them happy while they take their shit out on you, probably the only person who cares
Also OP I'm the one who said it went to pinterest, timestamped picture of your hand or gtfo

you used to be fat, and you're trying to marry a guy 15 years older than you. your self-esteem is in the toilet.

You have fierce eyes.

drugged out from the shit they gave her in the hospital... jesus fucking christ

Show me the pinterest link? It’s my account most likely but I rarely use it and don’t remember uploading that pic to it

Rachael, tell me about your butthole.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (852x480, 29K)

Attached: 7D4DFD9B-37CB-4F3C-9941-AA8D3E20E327.jpg (288x512, 66K)

حرر فلسطين

Listen here bb girl you're gonna get a lot of mean comments
Lol but really this place is crabs in a bucket, people here do not function in society
If you got the advice you were looking for leave now or if stay stop feeding trolls all they want is for you to react
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1523551703170.png (466x413, 473K)

Nah my self esteem is perfectly fine but thanks for trying to analyze it. Who cares about an age difference? There’s plenty of celebrity couples with significant age differences, I’m sure they’re confident

I'm the one making the demands around here
HAND OR GTFO

I was cutting on 2200 calories or so while working manual labor and doing an hour of cardio per day on top of lifting at 5'10 ~170lbs

Haha don’t worry I’m not hurting ;) I’m not new to Jow Forums (it’s been about 6 years now). Just to this board. All is well

dude post the pinterest link, let's get a gander at this slut

I have a question for you, Rachael: How soon can we get my giant penis straight up into your rectal cavity? You can have a candy bar after.

Seeking pain meds at the hospital; typical low energy junkie move.

Lurk more. Jow Forums has more femanons than any other board. Also move out of your parents house ASAP, they probably caused your mental health issues.

>I’m not new to Jow Forums
>replies to copypasta
begone thot

She didn’t seek pain meds lmao... epidurals contain narcotics

I haven’t lived with my parents in almost a year, luckily. Yeah they contributed to a lot of issues though

Must have deleted it with the quickness
First time I searched 4 pinterest links came up with the left OP picture and a different after picture

I'm honestly surprised you're doing this well since you're basically a crack baby.

shut the fuck up you're on Jow Forums what did you expect

When you haven't showered for a while, what does your pussy smell like? Every pussy has a flavor. What's your flavor, darlin'?

crack baby? yeah, pretty sure my mom hasn’t even touched weed before. she’s a square. you sound a little delusional

I haven’t deleted anything, in fact I just tried logging into my pinterest but it wouldn’t let me

it's almost cute how you respond to everything in earnest. almost cute, but actually very annoying.

also I’d never use the left picture for any social media, it was a shitty picture my aunt uploaded from thanksgiving years ago. I hate the pic.

i would definitely put my penis. you done good, sausage fingers. lookin real nice.

Attached: 25552338_2452730668285346_6164812966990972863_n.jpg (960x960, 159K)

that’s a lot different than the left picture.