I'm writing a book. The main character is a neet form r9k trying to deal with the real life...

I'm writing a book. The main character is a neet form r9k trying to deal with the real life. I'm female and writing it from a virgin male perspective. Itll be done and published in around 4 months. AMA.

Attached: nvoiernvoseinrose.png (1147x1175, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1CTAVK9ikIb87kl8KUQjYhRjeXoWwDU2m/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatever_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomised
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platform_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Struggle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Map_and_the_Territory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)
my.mixtape.moe/sqkvgi.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will be a shitty book because you don't understand the subject

>clueless robot
>literally hammering random keys
>perfect work of Shakespeare
>accidentally the entire
>the

I've been on r9k for 10 years, I think I'm grasping it pretty well. It'll be abstract, too, so it doesn't have to be what any exact individual here feels. I just want to present some issues on why we have people like you guys.

Spoiler alert - moving through time slices up your physical matrix. If you remain still? Less degradation but no new data integration.

Attached: 56ED6770-3054-42C2-AE0D-1F3173D815A8.jpg (1147x1175, 507K)

you could well write a book larping as a dying starving african kid in zimbabwe. you have no idea. gtfo

give me cliffs on what your idea of this perspective is

>I stand atop a mountain where I see no cliffs.

That's cultural appropriation and makes you an imperialist and rapist.

The reason for people like us isn't rocket science and doesn't need a book. At best it would be entertaining but I doubt a female could understand being a robot to make it relatable.

Why do you think I have no idea? I've talked to more than 50 robots during the last decade. There are many things I'm aware of.

I want to write about th elack of understanding between 'normies' and 'robots', of course without using any of these terms. I want to write how he blames many things on society whilst actually knowing that inside he is depressed. How he doesn't have the motivation to put enough effort into life for it to be easy. And how people, instead of helping him and being friendly, push him even further back, but along with this, he is toxic for himself, too.

It's a story book. I'll try.

lol is this gonna be the fembot version of Leftopia?

Why would you want to do that? it would be really boring, roastie

Attached: 1494375713993.png (435x439, 215K)

Well, I'm right wing and a Stacy rather than a Fembot. I just like psychology and I thought it would be really interesting to get different people to try to understand each other.

I want people to understand the effects of social isolation and show a realistic pathway into attempting to solve it. I also want to show normies what it is like to be rejected your whole life.

>its robots fault, and his ALONE!
yeah its shit

M.A.V.V did it first (and better)

No that's not the point at all. I will show the effects of society and how they help these kinds of people to develop.

Just go away and jump on Chads dick

Ah yes and this fixation with sex. I want to include that too. The way this mindset follows the world resolving around dicks and vaginas. How many things seem to imply offence when in reality no one thinks that deeply about it. I want to be read as gross. I want vile thoughts and extreme creepyness.

GET FUCK OUT ROASTIE BITCH

If this isn't a shitpost im legitimately interested see how this goes.

Okay, I'm not completely sure on the title but I'm sure to advertise it with the word incel somewhere (just so people find it) and itll be published in england.

Don't be dense, as if 99% of people aren't fixated on sex. I bet you have lots of sex yet sit on this high horse of it not being important.

>published

no i won't

I've already published two things. I'm at university and more than often write lengthy essays. It's more than likely that I will finish this.

I would love to ask, I'm writing a lot of things down but..

If you want normies to understand you, what would you like to have them understand? Yes, that\s it's not all your fault. What else?

Fuck off trying to harvest money and attention out of our problems

Read leftopia OP it's the definitive novel of the decade and the best examination of r9k there ever has been or will be.

Attached: 1526382565555.jpg (622x908, 187K)

Sounds like a great idea.
Normies really need to know what a robot is like
Whats the name of the book?

I just want them to understand just how soul crushing true loneliness is, and how difficult it is for robots to find people they can be with, due to all the disadvantages we've been given.

Omg I clicked it and realised I remember when it was being written about on here. I'm not making mine extreme enough for it not to be published, but id rather that it shows a point of view being altered and for others to udnerstand rather than just being gross overall.

Fuck off roastie whore, leftopia is and will remain /our book/.

Unless there are several references to Elliot and Ciara, don't even bother.

As someone who's been a NEET since they were 16 and is now 20, has not been outside for about 3 years. I'm going to go ahead and say you have no idea how it could possibly feel and you will not portray it accurately

I read through the entire thread and you don't strike me as insightful person. You never elaborate on anything and and nothing you write has substance
Being female is the epitome of mediocrity

I'd love to read some passages and be proven wrong but we both know that's not gonna happen because you're most likely larping.

there's really no point in writing a new Jow Forums novel when Notes From Underground exists

There is though, and it was already written by a true neet robot from r9k. Its called leftopia.

Here is what youre up against roastie slut:
drive.google.com/file/d/1CTAVK9ikIb87kl8KUQjYhRjeXoWwDU2m/view

Try to top that, dumb roastie.

I have been like this since I was born. I cringe at all years of my existence. Society is just a positive feedback loop of my self hatred. Your error is to imagine us all as responsibility denying and unmotivated. We have been through this long enough with enough time for intense introspection to see all the causes for every part of our problems. We can go beyond the shallow understanding that it all begins with some acausal will. That is just Christian mythology. Some of us work harder than most wagecuck people would assume. For instance everyday I study for my ged, flip days between lifting and aerobics, cook every meal because I cant eat prepared foods, work on the house, read history books,study French meditate. I dont play video games anymore because they are boring and pointless with cookie cutter characters that leave no impression. I do this because if I dont my mind devours itself with ocd like symptoms. I have terrible thoughts that scare me very much everyday that come from an anger in my chest. My body twists with anxious pain my jaw tightens because everything is related to my condition. I see everything as a dominance game where I am the loser. The second a friend starts treating me like less than them which I of course am, I ruin the friendship. I dont feel sad ever. I used to try to cry in the shower but I cant anymore. Sometimes one word can make my eyes water around people but it immediately is suppressed without my will. I used to love music like I think few really do, but now it is all the same and stirs nothing in my cold heart.

A real book about this life would be 2000 pages of the same day over and over without change. Anything else is far too interesting and romantic. Time is the difference between being between jobs and getting to play through a game you always wanted to get to and someone who wakes up and lays in bed for 4 hours because there is nothing they want but to sleep permanently.

This and also how your mind is changed through long term isolation so even if you had some epiphany and completely changed your life around you'd still be forever behind and separated from everyone who had a normal childhood and adolescence
People don't get how fucking soul crushing it is to be permanently damaged

>incel
please please PLEASE do not give us that title.

What do you hope to gain by this weak attempt to troll people?
oh, it's working on them

Your story won't be believable or relatable. We hiki's aren't even the main character of our own lives. Why would we be one in books?

I hope you die before you can finish the book.

I want normgroids to leave us the fuck alone, it is total bullshit to be born and expected to do what you tell us. Also they need to learn how to enjoy a specific interest and/or hobby without ruining it for everyone.

Attached: C4BEC9B2-4EDB-43E6-B029-AA93F395E78E.jpg (1024x537, 139K)

I want to buy your book. Email me when it's done with a link to buy at [email protected]

>good day for fishing considering how many people fell for the bait

What's the ending?
Can you spoil it?

Please tell me it's not gonna be a classical happy ending.
Best ending to the story would be MC committing suicide.

What have you published then? This is all fucking bullshit

Attached: 1515075990062.jpg (600x600, 45K)

the Jow Forums book should be written by an actual robot, not anyone else. not some art thot who goes to university and thinks she understands the actual mindset of a robot.
we'll make our own beat generation full of fellow robots. it's just one of us needs to write our on the road incel masterpiece

that's too brutal
should honestly have a anti-climatic ending imo

Attached: c1d600bdfb07b6c419511a71a061bed0.jpg (736x941, 68K)

This was one of the options I considered but I think I'll be going against it. It's difficult because most robots just keep living their whole life with nothing changing. This story, I want the robot to go through a change. I'm using Martin Eden as a sort of guide to character development in this case.

I'll write it anyway. You can criticise after I'm done

Haha, it definitely won't be the title. It has actually surprised me that people mentioned the title. I haven't thought of it as important but I suppose it really is.

You cannot best leftopia, because it was written by a true robot whereas you're just a dumb slut.

what is the book going to be about? i mean if you stay true to character, it won't be very interesting to see protagonist shitposting for %90 of the book

will he become a norman by the end?

I'm not writing anything resembling Leftopia

I think I haven't made myself clear enough. The character will have an r9k mindset but he won't this won't be a 'haha im shitposting all day fuck normies im not an incel im a volcel, trannies are gay lol niggers' book. It'll be the mindset of someone from r9k. It won't be literally about r9k.

Titties or gtfo then beef creature

Attached: IMG_5466.jpg (500x667, 77K)

Will it be a sad story?
Will it take place throughout the protagonists entire life?
Will the protagonist be a "nice guy" or a "get out roasties!" type?
Will it involve politics in any way?

>I'm female and writing it from a virgin male perspective. Itll be done and published in around 4 months. AMA.
Yeah there was a dude who already did this back in the 90s, his name was Michel Houellebecq. Here are some of his books on the subject:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatever_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomised
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platform_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Struggle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Map_and_the_Territory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)

All of these books link back in one way or another to your idea. Try again

a. Yes. I think my main point is to get across this corrosive loneliness I so often witness. The kind of loneliness that shows itself not only through tears but through anger and despair, and the type that is hard to get out of. There is one death but there will probably more. I don't want a happy ending.

b. No, no. There will be references to things that have happened in the past but the story will take around 2 or 3 years when the character is in his early 20s.

c. Why not both? I want it to be someone who is in denial of being depressed and who is stuck in this echo chamber of thoughts that make him dislike people, which in the end, cause him more wrong than they do to others.

d. If you read between lines, it will address the issue of a nanny-state being bad for people's development and dangers of social cliques and bad parenting.

If you search hard enough, there will be similar books about any topic. I've read a lot of books which address the view through the 'robots' perspective. They're not all the same, but they talk about the same kind of person.

Ooh I read some of those, that is actually really good. I will be trying to make mine as original as possible, but it is really hard with the amount of books that were written in this world to have a topic not overlapping with anything else. For example, I wanted it to start with a funeral. Then, I was reading Camus, The Stranger, and discovered that it begins the same way I was imagining to start mine. It's a never ending story

Hey bitch I think you missed something

Attached: IMG_5797.jpg (180x180, 19K)

Next time you look in the mirror I'll be standing behind you

Will you be originally naked

are you using us as research subjects you bitch how fucking dare you

>drive.google.com/file/d/1CTAVK9ikIb87kl8KUQjYhRjeXoWwDU2m/view
Not OP but I just read the first 5 pages of the book, and it's shit; not because of the content, but because the exposition is absolute shit. The author wrote like a fucking halo level when the author as the player has accidentally pressed the A button midway through the opening cutscene because he has seen it so many times like the bored autist he is, and leaves the other people wondering how the fuck the situation he is in just fucking came about. It's obvious the author is a total autist from this fucking shit. Houellebecq wrote better shit about alienation and dead sex lives, read him instead

You're having a joke at my expense OP.
Please stop.

Not really, you are fucking retarded.

Hmm, sounds like it'll be pretty decent, how will we know it's your book when it comes out?

I just want people in the world to be more empathetic to each other. I don't like how people argue and blame each other without understand what it's like to be in someone else's shoes. I know you won't believe me when I say I've been alone most of my life but there was a time when for some reason everyone turned against me, just because people are shit. People don't realise how their actions affect other people. I want to write this book from a point of view of someone who is lost, without anyone, alone, with no one ever helping him, not even his parents. I want normies to understand how hard it is to get out of a pit like that. I want people to empathise. That's what I want. I want this book to be traumatic and sad and meaningful. You guys hate on me a lot and I get shit from everyone here but you're more fucking honest and true than any normies out there. I prefer to be called a roastie 50 times than live with someone in great friendship for 10 years to later find out they called me a roastie slut behind my back for the past 9.

I'm just sad, you know? I'm sad that we have all this negativity in the world and I'm sad that people don't understand each other. You struggle making friends and these fuckers will go make fun of you on facebook for it and get 150 likes. Fuck that.

Just don't base anything I've written here on how my writing style will look like in the book. It's 1am and I am not re-reading anything. I'll post on here when it's published and Ill probably make a youtube video and shill it around too.

>I'm a Stacy rather than a Fembot
lol tits and then gtfo "Stacy"

Attached: fuckoffwhore.jpg (500x356, 32K)

Bitch we know you wont write a damn thing. Gtfo.

>Not really, you are fucking retarded.
Fite Me Faggot

>Ooh I read some of those, that is actually really good. I will be trying to make mine as original as possible, but it is really hard with the amount of books that were written in this world to have a topic not overlapping with anything else. For example, I wanted it to start with a funeral. Then, I was reading Camus, The Stranger, and discovered that it begins the same way I was imagining to start mine. It's a never ending story

If you want to write shit about us, you need to talk to a bunch of us on the regular, especially on day-to-day developments. We are different; some of us are NEETs, others have jobs they hate or maybe work from home if they are lucky. Many of us hate being around others because, well, it's fucking hard to figure out a new social group's rules once we've burned out the last one.

This means you will need to study a lot of the psychological theory behind how such alienated personal subjectivites are constructed especially in the age of the internet and cybernetic political control of jouissance and enjoyment. You will need to read guys like Zizek, Freud and Lacan, as well as guys like Deleuze, Guattari and Foucault. I hang out mostly on the #bunkerchan IRC on Rizon if you want more.

>zizek
Thats how i know you're retarded. Thanks for proving it though.

I've read Zizek, Freud and Foucault. Ill touch up on the other one's but I do not think it is necessary, regarding that I've read tons from those three I mentioned. My best friend is someone I met on here 3 years ago and we talk every day. Along with this, I'm in a chat with 5 people that was created in 2012. I interact plenty with people form r9k.

the fact that you appear to be motivated by the political angle makes me think this is going to suck.

>Thats how i know you're retarded
I criticized HOW the book was written you mong, not WHAT was written. Don't confuse the two. Also,
>muh retarded cause zizek
That's how I know you are underage b&. You don't know how to fucking study an idea without emotionally reacting to it.

Can you please have him kill himself at the end ? I hate stories where loner outcasts completely throw away their personalities for a random roastie

Go back to bunkerchan, my retarded communist friend, and stay there.

What political angle do you think it should come from?

it shouldn't come from any political angle. what you're trying to capture is a sense of despair and dragging monotony that wouldn't really translate well into a book, or any medium for that matter.

not the other poster, but i will give my two cents: political viewpoints tend to be incredibly polarizing, people already nitpick at microscopic details in every form of literature and art, they love to do it even more nowadays.

>like you guys
hmmm what could possibly go wrong here. there definitely aren't many different people with many different views. good think people never role play or exaggerate. people definitely don't pass over threads they find distasteful. and even if they did it's totally chill cause you can definitely keep track of people across threads on a board. so yeah don't worry you're totally not in danger of essentializing certain characteristics from a multitude of different people and conversations into one stereotype derived from salient or shocking posts you've observed and absorbed over the years

I'm obviously not going to put all of r9k into one person, because I do realise this board is full of different kinds of people. I already said what aspects of life I want to focus on.

You can't know what Zizek is talking about without knowing what Lacan wrote; a lot of Zizek is a development of Lacan, and some is a critique of Deleuze, who was an earlier student of Lacan, who was a student of Freud, etc, plus a shitton of other meaningful interactions with others I haven't mentioned. There is a chain of ideological development that depends on knowing who wrote stuff critiquing/exploring whose ideas they studied, and the theoretical consequences thereof.

>Go back to bunkerchan, my retarded communist friend, and stay there.
NO U

Listen, I know what you're getting at, I will look into some things but I honestly don't think one needs to read an excessive range of philosophy and psychology literature to be able to write a good story.

ok, to be honest with you i dont understand what kinds of people you're trying to describe here. maybe i just haven't been on r9k enough, but i don't view it as being particularly different from every other part of the internet

not everyone here is obsessed with sex

Thank you for this femanon

What's the plot of the book tho do they have an end goal or is it just some sort of slice of life novel?

>writing about a male NEETs point of view
>as a woman

get the fuck out, your book is going to be shit but will be critically claimed by New York Times XYZ fuck fest and all its going to do is spread more false fallacies about a small, insignificant portion of the population, assuming it even gets that far.
Now go away.

Attached: 1527917066318.png (1080x1528, 1.13M)

I'm going write a book about a suicidal schizoid that is addicted to the internet and orbiting a cute weather girl on television. He tries to to turn his life around after stopping a 40-year-old failed normie from committing suicide.

I don't want to give away too much but there will be things happening and I want to make them violent

This sounds really good, user. I hope you keep being motivated to write!

seriously. We just want to be left alone.
This board already has to deal with enough shit with the summer newfags

>female writing a book from a virgin male perspective

just get the fuck out of here.

>I want to make them violent
Please don't make us out to be bigger monsters than the mainstream already thinks we are
I'm already afraid to be in public and talk to women because I think I'll scare them, I dont need more reason to feel that way

Attached: 1523100576703.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I-it wasn't going to be anything caused by the main character :( user, the point of my book is going to be empathy, of course I won't make them think anyone abnormal is a monster

watch this and include it in your book my.mixtape.moe/sqkvgi.mp4

Any tips for an aspiring writer? I supposedly produced well-written and compelling stories as a teenager, but then stopped because of mental illness; about a half a year ago I tried to write again, and while various people praised the results and I even got a short story published I lost my motivation again (oneitis didn't want to read it even though it was dedicated to her). How do I actually know I'm a good writer instead of my acquaintances being polite or clueless? How do I get published?

So it wont contain child rape and the violent murder of millions of people like leftopia?
Fucking dropped.