Oatmeal

How am I supposed to make this taste good without adding lots of sugar? Bought some "tender" oat flakes and tried cooking it with milk/water. It tasted like nothing.

Attached: shutterstock_318957629-oatmeal-oksana-mizina-opener.jpg (650x413, 36K)

Just eat it and leave the sugar out, it´s god tier

I slice up some banana, a dollop of peanut butter, put cinnamon in it, and use unsweetened almond milk.

Microwave 4 minutes at 70% power, stir. Creamy goodness. Vary for taste

I always add a scoop or two of flavored whey powder, it's bretty gud

2 scoops of whey mixed with 1 cup oats.

pretty good macros. just need water. the whey already has enough sweetners.

I make a milkshake with it and bananas

So don't eat it. There's nothing about oatmeal that makes it the superior breakfast.

I just take 100g oats, add water and 1 cup of plain yogurt, mix, heat it in the microwave for 5m, add 1 scoop of chocolate whey and mix again. Tastes 10/10

Add frozen berries or fruit in general. Gives you protein (albeit not much), good carbs, fibers, vitamins. Pretty much all u want from breakfast

Unflavored whey with a pinch of cinnamon and salt is delicious.

I cook porrige with almond milk and add frozen berries afterwards and almonds. Tastes great.

Attached: IMG_20180303_122013825.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

Frozen blueberries

>Dollop of peanut butter

This is the real trick, OP

>not adding fruit

user, cook it in a pan instead - 10 times better..

add strawberry jam your babushka made for you....your babushka does make jam for you, right?

i just blend it with milk, protein powder and peanut butter. gets thick towards the bottom of the shake but power through and it's better than eating it in mush form imo

Stop eating sugar and cakes and cookies etc. and anything with artificial sweeteners. Acquire a taste for sour and bitter foods.

Just put some banana pieces, natural yoghurt and even a little bit of honey ontop and mix it up.

here's the trick

cook your oatmeal

dollop some yoghurt on top and peanut butter- extra calories and extra protein and it tastes delicious

>I slice up some banana, a dollop of peanut butter, put cinnamon in it, and use unsweetened almond milk.

I was going to post the same thing. Little bit of fruit, scoop PB, splash of cinnamon. I use a 50/50 mix of milk and almond milk. Great snack before training.

Tasting like nothing is pretty good. I stopped eating chicken because it would almost make me puke but I would never complain about something that is plain tasting especially when you know how filling and easy to digest it is. It's really all about how easy a food is to digest that makes it god tier.

Btw chicken can taste good, roasted and such but the way I was preparing it tasted and smelled like shit.

Salt, stevia, and cinnamon

I cook porridge with chopped onion and frozen spinach, also rosemary or other herb. Add olive oil when it's ready. I get some vegetables and good fat. Tastes great too.

But oatmeal is neither sour or bitter. And that's a pretty shitty advice, most of those things aren't actually good for your health which is why your tastebuds are warning you. Years of cultural marxism made a lot of those things seem appealing and have a special reputation that make you seem like you're a connoisseur for eating them.

my babushka died before i was born :(
>mfw I will never experience babushka jam

Attached: 1523765624524.jpg (500x666, 45K)

I didn't claim it is sour or bitter, but people start to like sour and bitter once they get rid of their sweet addiction. Once they get rid of their sweet addiction, unsweetened oatmeal tastes OK.
>most of those things aren't actually good for your health
Literally untrue. Most sour and bitter foods are very healthy, like olives, olive oil, tea, coffee, grapefruit, lemon, cocoa, yogurt, sauerkraut and all fermented vegetables, endives, arugula, lot of spices and herbs, Brussels sprouts like most cruciferous vegetables, dandelion and so on.

Get used to the plain flavor
Or use bananas or something sweet like sweet potato

Coffee is shit for you m8 and the citric acid of lemon can damage your intestinal linings.

Nuts, peanut butter, cinnamon
I'd recommend fruit but you asked for no sugar. However, if you want something unusual try bananas, peanut butter, and bacon

Also, don't reply to the retard here.
If stomach acid doesn't burn your intestines citric acid sure as hell won't

Coffee protects from type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer's, also contains a lot of antioxidants. If lemon damages your intestinal linings, you deserve to die and not leave offspring. Billions of people use lemons and have no problem. Also, it seems like you agree that all the other bitter or sour foods and drinks I mentioned are healthy.

Use some protein powder or just make it savory and put some yogurt and salt in it