Reminder that FACE > ALL

Reminder that FACE > ALL

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/18/why-we-find-average-faces-most-attractive
faceresearch.org/students/averageness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh if you have wide hips your face doesnt matter lol

>posts ugly spic
Lol ok

>tfw you aren't handsome

Attached: whyisntthisyou.jpg (700x655, 89K)

>Acne
>Bad chin
>Spic
>Those eyebrows

You could have atleast chosen a better pick

great jawline, good lips and eyebrows, how come is he ugly?

>Weak neck
>Small eyes
>Poor hairline
>Ungroomed eyebrows
Couple this with the faggy pose and the fact his face just downright looks like a bee stung it and that's your reason.

he doesnt really have a great jawline, he is just skinny

Not that face tho

Good eyebrows?
Visit your local optometrist.

Making that gay face and injecting collagen into your lips makes you look like a total faggot

This is true. I'm a duke of manlets but very handsome and had 3 girls this week try to get some and I shut them down. If you ain't handsome then you are missing out on one of the greatest feelings in the world. The beautiful people bubble. The bubble is so great, I did a shit presentation and still had a bunch of people praising it and got an A. I'm telling you it's amazing and world just tries to make things easier and wants to please you.

wide hips? isnt that a bad thing

yeah even if you have a good face women wont like you if you have wide hips ;/

Literally my only problem is acne. It's mild but pisses me off. Currently cutting dairy, breads, sugars, and processed foods to see if it's diet related.

>Bushy eyebrows
>Weird Ayy lmao eyes
>DSLs
He looks some weird androgynous faggot. Only confused lesbian tumblr art hoes would want to fuck him.

desu I mean he wouldn't be terrible if he maybe grew out his beard

Attached: eyearea.png (855x300, 533K)

I have eyebrows like this guy, some people have told me they look good but I can't tell if they're lying or not. Is there anything I can do to make them look more normal/should I even care enough to do anything about it?

post pic of face
>you won´t

>just lift bro!

Attached: 1521873846060.jpg (640x541, 84K)

You can fraud handsomeness, by having a decent jaw, nice clothes, muscles, styled hair and good posture. Know of lot of ugly incels that went to above average or chadlite having that stuff.

leaness is most important a beard helps too

Leanness is subjective, having a defined face, broad shoulers or a big muscular body with some fat is the ideal

That face is hideous OP

Attached: catobination.jpg (539x720, 36K)

>coping this hard
whatever you say whiteboi

not the guy you replied to but youre retarded lmfao

>Weak neck
would have to agree with you on this
>Small eyes
what do you mean? he has ideal hunter eyes with no upper eyelid exposure
>Poor hairline
...okay bud
>Ungroomed eyebrows
look ideal to me. I would literally snap my pinky and break it with my teeth right now to just have his eyebrow density and color

I can attest to this.
be gentle

Attached: 20161010_203141 (2).jpg (533x920, 79K)

That face looks gay as fuck, wouldn't even let him touch me. Looks like a degenerate. Mostly that Expression

I won't but just ask any other handsome dude. You get special treatment even if you are not aware of it. People see you in a favorable light and unconsciously want to do things that pleases you. It actually a real psychological thing. It's pretty great.
This also true. Learn to dress guys, it makes a bigger impact

butt hurt shit skin.

Slightly above average/10

Anyone with that much acne on their shit face is never going to make it.

Its that simple

you're not as handsome as you think you are but judging by your story you have extreme confidence and that shit carries over to your presentation and life (i.e. you feel like on top of the world despite any flaws)

>yeah, some good alpha features. though you must live in a place with some ugly men because where i am you wouldn't stand out too much

ill take it.

he kinda cute

How about NOTHING matters?

Face can get you girls but so can socializing even a little.

Who cares, whatever works.

This makes me feel better about my acne. It's only slightly worse than yours.

you look like a prototypical douchey guy in high school. Not chirping you, just saying.

mitigate by changing your hair to something less stereotypical. Looks like your beard genetics aren't great but if you can have a short beard that might also make you look like less of an asshole.

I dont have acne bud

Attached: 20170214_153251 (2).jpg (1053x1167, 184K)

nigga has moles on his face
wdym about acne? lmao
yes its a faggot selfie, but he probably pulls more bitches in a week then you will in your entire life

I get it. I was a dick in high school

lmao major cope
your 6/10, slightly above average

to you? or to girls? why are you even lifting m8?

sure thing.....

I dont think I am a dime cuck but I fuck alot because again face is most important so slightly above average will get you far

fair enough bro
im probably just mad since im more attractive then you, and kissless

shouldent be then, Autism can trump your whole game work on that

Dude looks like he smells/10

>Insinuating spics are more attractive than whites
Yeah okay manlet.

oh well. i have wide hips and a skinny waist

objectively /worst/

not too noticeable for some reason though

Small eyes =/= hunter eyes

>I don't have acne
>Posts filtered to shit picture
Yeah you don't have acne, but don't post these gay softened pictures.

Its so softened you can see a blemish...

keep up the cope good luck on the skin

>"The soften feature on my phone automatically removes 100% of blemishes!1!!"
You're an absolute retard if you're honestly trying to convince us there isn't a blur/filter on that photo. It's not a "cope" to state the blatantly obvious, because I know you see it too.
On top of this, you're a huge faggot that yearns for male attention and posts his face in every face thread on Jow Forums he can find. I've seen you in multiple threads. You clearly think you're more attractive than you are, when in fact you literally look like the average American man (pic related) who's also most likely an incel.

Attached: download.jpg (650x488, 25K)

How will I ever make it if I can't grow a decent stubble?

I'm sorry bros, i've failed you

Attached: a25.png (435x700, 78K)

SEETHING.

You do know the science of averages and attractiveness states he's attractive for resembling said photo.

Never post on this website again.

>average is attractive

top bun

Is being a chad the sign of a successful leader?

Attached: Stylin_1902.jpg (1032x1400, 775K)

This is literally regarding the source of that image...

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/18/why-we-find-average-faces-most-attractive

He's more handsome than the other evil guy.

You can be a leader without being a chad though.
Some people are naturally competent at leadership.

ok look that those nasty fucking moles on his face

now this man does not have good eyebrows just look how much fucking hair is on eyelids

he's an earlet

look at the face he's making with his lips, do you really think chicks find this attractive?

His jaw line is a ruse it's the stupid face he's making to make his face look slimmer

I'll give him the eyes tho

Average looking people telling us average looking people are actually not average looking people if we do mental gymnastics every day for an hour, 7 days a week. Yeah okay.

Man had more "photoshop" done onto his portrait then an instagram thot.

not bad user ur not a 10/10 but i'd fuck you

you aren't as handsome as you think you are BUT you're still a decently good looking guy. Honestly you still look like you have a little fat to lose on your face if you want to accentuate your facial features as best as possible. Idk, maybe look into losing 5-10lbs, getting a bigger neck, and maybe getting some light stubble. Good luck to ya matey

Youre lireally the average guy who isnt fat.
You kinda look like you have low inhibition and I'm sure that helps a lot because you arent really handsome. No bully but this is what I think

and I'm not even a lookism autist

What happened to your jaw line?

>stalin
>evil

fuck off Jow Forums

This is the site that made the image of the Average American

>It is well established that composite faces manufactured using these computer graphic methods tend to be perceived as more attractive than the average attractiveness rating of their constituent images (as Galton's composites also were). That composite faces tend to be judged as more attractive than their constituent images led many researchers to conclude that ‘attractive faces are only average’. In other words, many researchers that had noted the high attractiveness of composite faces proposed that averageness is the critical determinant of attractiveness. This is often referred to as the ‘Averageness Hypothesis’. One explanation put forward for the effect of averageness on facial attractiveness is that average faces most closely resemble mental representations of a typical face and can therefore be processed most easily by the visual system (this explanation is similar to the perceptual bias account of symmetry preferences in that it emphasises a possible link between the ease with which faces can be processed and their attractiveness).

faceresearch.org/students/averageness

which is funded by the Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology

i have neither so... i guess yeah.

nice under-eye support and zygos desu
harmony isn't there but still above average

His forehead is too small.

Thanka friend
This is true

you look half mexican

Haha wow, what kind of a shithole did you crawl out of here THAT is considered attractive?
Jesus Christ, that's just a duckfaced spic with a turd on his head.

grow your hair out dude seriously

I am Italian close enough.

Loose some weight, grow facial hair, get a better haircut.

I'm a bald manlet and ive had 4 different girls explicitly call me handsome in the past 2 weeks.

I dont know whats going on.

yeah, like some user said its probably the hair.
Also, not a fan of that facial hair, disregarding that you're ok my dude.

Thanks for the pointers

post pic

>Communist reading comprehension

Attached: dexter2.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>small eyes
Are you actually retarded?

I'm convinced you're trolling or an angry beaner. You can barely see his eyes.

OP's pic or some spic that looks like him is deff in the thread getting riled the fuck up.

>tfw flabby nerd in HS
>3rd hottest girl in my grade was in love with me and I dated her for three years
>many girls tried flirting with me when we were dating and some said that they """used""" to have a crush on me

Some guys give off natural hormones that seduce women. It's a gift. I'm only bulking now because I have an athletic and beautiful fiance and I kinda feel bad that she is the only one taking care of her body so I thought I would pull me own weight even though she's told me repeatedly that she doesn't want me to. Dunno why either, I think she doesn't want me to feel obligated to bulk for her.

Looks like a discount johnas brothers tbqh senpai

lookism types are always

>le 56%
>ragheads
>asians

Very upset at the world because the pretty blonde girls at school pretend that they don't even exist.

>This also true. Learn to dress guys, it makes a bigger impact

gotten a lot of positive attention from actual cute girls when i dressed in a stylish casual way, than if i did wearing gym shorts and a tanktop everyday even when im not working out

Attached: blackchang.jpg (326x499, 29K)

Small eyes are attractive on men.
Big eyes on women.

weirdly enough, on a female-oriented sports site my friend used to read (~2011), almost all ppl in comments were obsessed with Ozil, saw him as unconventionally hot af
other favorites Italian / Spanish NT, Bayern, Real

Both look absurd. Most people are somewhere in the middle.

Both of them are extremes.
One's shoulders are too wide and the other one's shoulders are too short.