Steroid /fraud/ general

/fraud/ - Test tastes good edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions. Or don't. You ruin your endocrine system yourself.

Oral only cycles are retarded

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI even though we're very knowledgable in this field

NO SOURCE TALK whatsoever

Previously on masT is a manlet
(OP)

>reposting for OP because he dun goof'd edition

Attached: 1525458025769.jpg (1080x1082, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RwY7Z0iW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am your god don't forget it idiots

>estp posting picture of her cat

Attached: girl-with-messy-room-1.jpg (900x1200, 712K)

He's cute af

I read Maine coons grow for years longer than most breeds so he may still be gitting big

Dogs smell gross I can't stand it even when they're clean it's such a distinct smell

>masT mad he's btfo by my cat being superior in size yet still not being fully grown

It's okay bb you can cry into my laundry pile

>implying she has anything on the mountains of disorganization I live in

Nothen personnel, kid
*unsheathes mess*
*teleports behind u*

how do I approach someone in a gym that's obviously on gear to talk about it?

why the fuck would you its not like hes gonna tell you anything lol

if you wanna be his friend no need to mention the gear until you know eachother for a while

Wait until he's alone in the lockeroom then start making moves on his cock
He will know what to do from there and then you can earn his trust

stop it, it's really fucking annoying

you are trying so hard to act like masT but you are just an ugly dyel

just brotalk with him normally, then you can bring up gear later

he might deny it, tho, even if you are also obviously on gear

I used to sell to some locals here and banged this guy for a while who was clearly on gear, and he knew I cycled/also sold, and he still refused to admit to it. but I knew, I fucking knew

How the fuck can someone live like this

ah yes, how could we all go so many posts deep well forgetting to mention the golden /fraud/ standard

she probably ripped her room apart within that day or so getting ready and re-cleans it later

personally I can't find shit and feel uncomfortable in super organized cleansliness, but I like to believe there's still a method to my madness

granted, by 'uncleansly' I mean shits just everywhere, if it's actually dirty or dishes aren't washed or something that's gross

wait wtf you banged a dude? damn

If you want to lick my hairy asshole just ask next time
Though you will have to start with my toes. Don't be afraid to incorporate your teeth.

>she probably ripped her room apart within that day or so getting ready and re-cleans it later
n o p e

Attached: girl-with-messy-room-3.jpg (1099x630, 597K)

w e l c o m e t o / f r a u d /

>tfw she's /my girl/

yeee

Don’t be that guy

God at least I have the decency to clean the visible part of my room when I take a selfie or whatever, or at least take it in the gym bathroom. Why would you show everyone what a slob you are like this? My autism is acting up now, thanks.

I just... What the fuck man. I-I just hope she never procreates

damn lol what compounds do you take? in my case high test makes me cocky and makes me the least amount of gay

hell yeah id bust in this centaur babe

she looks pretty young in those other photos (maybe even a teenager), she has lots of time to decide to clean a house. I also think people tend to put more importance on cleaning their rooms/places when there's an outside reason to do so (someone else coming over, a child living with you whom you are responsible for, etc)

I am (debatably, apparently) of the ovary possessing variety so I only run VAR and it's mystically normal that I would be sexually interested in males

but tren seems to make a lot of guys here homo as shit. and whatever masT is running at any given time, of course

Lesbian detected

stop rationalizing away that you're a fucking slob

you
are
a
slob

oh wtf lmao didn't know you were female

can I ask if var increased your sex drive?

Woah woah woah. HOLD UP
*Wipes glasses*
Youre
*Picks jaw up off floor*
Telling me
*Awooga awooga sound effect*
god looks
*Visibly salivating*
Like THAT?
*Faints*

Attached: IMG_20180504_151617.jpg (477x1023, 151K)

I was actually rationalizing why the girl in the pic is messy, not me

I am a slob, I admit to it fully and honestly, I cannot will myself to care more than these replies

yeah, it definitely increases your sex drive. right now I'm not running any roids and have a hormonal iud birth control, which does the opposite and decreases sex drive (rip)

though if you have a gf or something of the like and want to increase her sex drive, I am sure there are better alternatives than var (though I'd be happy to share as much info/experience as I can if there are reasons she may want to use steroids)

>peach fuzz body hair
>even on steroids

I guess it's down to genetics but I thought outside sources of test turned your body hair darker? I'm surprised it's stayed blonde, kinda jelly

>those pec insertions
christ m8

dude holy crap up your ai is face is so bloated

you might get prostate at this point

Okay, maybe it's just my upbringing then. I get very irritated by disorder.

Can you give me some advice? I just assume you to be fitter than me. I really want to lose the last amount of fat on my belly (i was chubby when i was younger) and it just won't go. I am thinking about traying fasting again, but i already tried that once and began losing tits =( And with only 32A that is to much of a risk.
Do you have any advice on that?

Attached: 1524190662629.png (1444x676, 606K)

I shaved my body hair lol...
>t. Mirin
Are you retarded? You cannot see the massive shadow or what also I guess I have a habit of holding air into my mouth when I try to flex hard. You can easily see my other picture and tell I have zero bloat

>but tren seems to make a lot of guys here homo as shit.
I resent that, I was pretty homo before and after running tren. So uh, take that.

>roiding for this
LMAO

Although yes my body hair stays blonde and impossible to see besides on my upper thighs and chest/torso
Girls always seem to be interested in my blonde armpit hair

oh damn wtf can you post a normal selfie just for the sake of it?

nice calves faget

I did just earlier bro
I never pose and I post on my phone so I can't see that I puff my cheeks when I'm trying to tense up the muscle to pose idk

Attached: IMG_20180504_102424.jpg (1296x2304, 1.06M)

damn you look nice man why don't you grow out your beard? it would help when you try to puff up your face too lol

Heh, you messy whore. I shall vanquish you with the power of my katana (that means Japanese sword) and the power of my virginity. Nice knowin ya.

Attached: 20180504_143535.jpg (2400x2133, 2.39M)

Because my beard genetics are dogshit
And I prefer to stay clean shaven for the professional aspect. Old people think beard = dirty hippy
Maybe I just hold fat in my face because of shit genetics who fuckin knows guess I will know eventually if I keep cutting but I doubt my e2 is high I'm on under 250 test a week

I don't use steroids

I don't view these threads

I only opened this thresd because of the sey slut in OPs pic

I am greatly disappointed in the rest of this the pics in this thread. Don't fucking do it again or I will spend my hours and hours of loser virgin basement dweller incel freetime ruining these threads. Post more sexy sluts if you are going to use one in your OP.

thanks, what can increase a females sex drive and also is there anything that can increase motivation for a female?

Solid progress and always the best captions hahah

Are you using clen by any chance?

Answer my questions you fucking dyels is week 3 too late to frontload

Rate me.
4 years of lifting, 800mg tren 750mg test no cruises those are for pussies.

Attached: teen-bodybuilding-1.jpg (350x350, 20K)

on test it should fully kick in by 4 weeks

you might get elevated e2 you might as well wait it out

damn he looks like pete rubbish lol

Proud that you managed a whole 2 months of cruising in the last two years Nano

Honey it was ruined when it was created
*head wiggle*
Looking taller, good job.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Those late night bed whispers help
*grow grow grow*

Its EQ (bold U)

Thanks bro just 250mg test and 50-75mg var
Caffeine is enough to pretty much kill hunger for me

desu youll start puking if you frontload eq you might as well take an oral

>looks like this
>is not hungry all the time
Pick one

Attached: 1524184667728.png (442x595, 552K)

>"grow grow grow"

Attached: 7sNxWNZb.jpg (160x160, 9K)

Lolwut

>irritated by disorder
lots of people are. I had a very move-around, hectic and disorganized childhood so I can imagine my upbringing does the opposite (comfort in the chaos)

>advice
I can't say I'm necessarily 'fitter' than you as I try to keep a rather soft opposed to ripped body. I'm also flat as a board. But I'm still happy to offer what knowledge I can

>stubborn belly fat
if you are on birth control at all, the extra female hormones often causes weight (especially water weight) to gain in your stomach. Something to keep in mind, as if you were to drop the BC (if you are on it), you might drop that 'extra' weight too (but usually, that BC is also giving you that 'extra' bit of titty)

That said, there's still an easy fix to get rid of that extra water weight/stubborn fat, without dropping any BC (if you're on it or not)

&that's the keto diet (very low to no carb and no sugar)
(god I recommend this six times every thread apparently)

yes, it /may/ effect your tits a little (a lot of what composes your 'tits' now might even just be water retention, which keto tends to suck up), but it should be worth trying to get rid of that stubborn fat, then build back up after/go off keto. Keto also helps preserve muscle (while eating fat), so it's great for cutting in general. It also often helps your mood and gives you a lot more energy. It doesn't, however, promote much muscular growth, so it won't work for bulking later if you want to build more muscle

if you still feel you need an extra boost in fat loss, ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) stack may be worth looking into. I personally dislike ephedrine as it fucks with my blood pressure/heart rate too much, and some people may opt to switch to 'just caffeine', so do what you are comfortable with there (cont)

damn makes sense atleast you have a square jaw to compensate for any face fat

>NO TITTY PROBLEM
Right, so, even after all this, no titties is still an issue. For this, I've been looking extensively into using the natural supplement of Bovine Ovaries. I have never used it before so I cannot attest to it working or not, but I plan to take it for a year or so in hopes for results. There's a lot of anecdotal evidence of it making females go up 1-2 cup sizes on average (and those cup sizes staying even after quitting taking the supplement). Basically, what it supposedly does, is make you go through 'second puberty' (note: you won't be able to take steroids along side this supp if you take or plan to take them in the future, so you'd need to go a year or so without a cycle). This helps especially with girls who might have not reached their full genetic potential during their own puberty. I will be keeping track of how (and if) it works for me if you don't want to also guinea pig yourself, but if you google, you should be able to find more info/pre-existing progress journals. I think this is worth considering for potential boob growth. Do keep in mind there are lots of potential sides: estrogen dominance (where your body has too much estrogen and converts it into test, causing you masculizing effects), supposedly increased breast cancer risk (I honestly think it's pretty minimal from what I've read, there's a lot of pointless fearmongering out there), potential acne (it /is/ second puberty after all), naseau, etc, the usual effects of increased estrogen

so you'll have to decide for yourself if it's worth trying. You also need months to see potential effects, so it doesn't happen overnight

(cont)

This person looks like they can bench 2pl8 for a heavy single

if it still interests you, though, I have read 'Swanson's Bovine Ovary' to be one of the best/most trusted quality brands. It is roughly $7 a bottle from their website (you can buy it on amazon also but it's eight times the price)

Below is what I've read/plan to run:
>Start at the lowest dosage, 250mg daily and increase it in 2-4 weeks to 500mg
(breast enhancement pills usually contain 400-500mg of bovine ovary)
>you can continue to increase to a maximum of 1500mg daily, which most successful users do if it doesn't cause them too much nausea
>Make sure to keep body temp high (98.2 degrees Fahrenheit ) or it likely will not work
>Eat protien after taking it
>Usually takes at least 3-6 months to begin seeing results, most take for about a year to experience full breast growth (of average 1-2 cup sizes)

>bovine ovaries
Kek this is like the male version of the Greeks eating bull testicles for the T boost

Listen I didn't read 90% of this but I saw NO TITTY PROBLEM in big green letters, is there something I can feed my gf to make her tits bigger yes or no? it's very urgent I need to know right this instant.

how much test do I need to cruise on to have her sit on my face?

idk about you but letro makes females love me even though I become lazy as shit on it lol

Beginners question, swapping brands mid cycle, good or bad idea?

It involves deca.

Thanks for the advice!
I am on BC, but I get really bad skin if i am not on it. I have low blood pressure - will look into ECA. Would you say it's impossible to get really thin while on BC?

Oh wow i did not know there is such a thing that let's your boobs grow. My mom was flatter than me before she got pregnant the first time. Due to the pregnancy she got double Ds. I definitely want to have children in the Future and am already fearful of the back pain awaiting me in the future. I find my boobs aesteticly very pleasing. I would just like for them to stay the same.
Still pretty interesting that there is such a thing

idk it happened in my case

Well I changed brands on tren about halfway through, remember? Ended up switching from a 200mg.ml vial to a 250/mg/ml vial. Super fun. Aside from that though I don't see why it would be a bad idea, but as always you probably wanna get a second opinion besides mine.

>shaved
yeah, but you can still see at it's root it's all still blonde; you aren't baby smooth or somethin' in that picture

>does /fraud/ make us gay, or does the gay make us /fraud/

yeah that's pretty interesting, honestly. like I said, I was always under the impression even light, baby haired girls have the potential of darkening body hair with the use of roids. Keep repping your blonde hair genes, senpai

*tips m'lady with last dying breath*

>does this constitute as roleplaying yet
>when do I roll the double dice

desu even just a regular exercise routine (one where she's actually getting her heart rate up and pumping every day) can help with sex drive. Like I said, BC can sometimes diminish sex drive, so if alternatives are an option, it might be worth considering going off of (keep in mind not getting knocked up isn't the only reason a girl takes BC, so some 'nice' effects of it might go with it if that happens)

as for natural supps, I am unfortunately not familiar with them. I've always had a fairly voracious sex drive and never really looked into them, so all I can point towards is google; I don't feel confident in my knowledge on that subject

>motivation
this is going to be largely on the individual, unfortunately. but for many females, foreplay and sexual teasing can really enhance the mood/help increase orgasms/chances of orgasms, something a lot of people forget or don't do properly. For a girl, if she's not already horny enough to be ready-to-go, just having a dick rammed in her doesn't cut it. Having good orgasms will also, obviously, serve as motivation to bang again in the future. Things like back/body massages often get them in the mood, too, but again, it depends on the individual

>he doesn't eat an entire bowl of eggs after a hangover while chanting "grow grow grow"

Should be fine, their lab results are nearly identical and they'te both dosed the same.
I figured there might be a reason not too.

Only risk is difference in concentration or bad response to a different carrier oil
So really nothing to be worried about
I noticed more hairs in areas I already had hair but no change in color

>does /fraud/ make us gay, or does the gay make us /fraud/
Little of A, little of B.
>does this constitute as roleplaying yet
I put on my robe and wizard hat
>he doesn't eat an entire bowl of eggs after a hangover while chanting "grow grow grow"
Implying I grow grow grow

I mean it's not like coke vs pepsi, where one is good and the other is complete garbage diarrhea ass water. If it's the same compound then what harm can there be, different brands or not? Not to mention you can't even trust buying from the same brand anyway. Recently found out about a source on the forum who was kicked off for being an exit scam and it turned out they were underdosing certain batches of test. So there's that.

I'm rambling but you get it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm usually skeptical as shit about that kind of crap. But I've read so many journals where they've shown progress reports/pictures and they really do go up 1-2 cupsizes. I've often thought my malnourishment during puberty diminished my boob gains, and if it really can trigger something along the lines of 'second puberty', even if its just a chance, I'm fucking gonna try it. Apparently it doesn't really work too well if you reached your puberty potential already, tho. IMO it makes sense if it can increase estrogen levels, it's a similar idea to why girls get bigger boobs while preggo or taking BC

anything that increases estrogen
you can try natural supplements, certain foods, actual hormones (not as easy as using roids for men, I personally am not willing to mess with it and /fraud/ should know by now I have blindly done countless things with total disregard to my safety), birth control (aka very low dose of actual hormones), anything that increases water retention (but obviously you risk her blowing up in other areas), etc

sadly, if there were an easy guaranteed bigger-boob pill, every fucking girl would already know and be taking it since the dawn of man

Its one of the main reasons I want to stock on this brand and this batch since its been tested with good lab results.

Even if they turn to shit later I'll know which vials contain the shit it says.

>impossible to get really thin while on BC
not at all! It's just a little harder because the hormones cause certain fat distribution/water retention, both of which can make you look 'fatter' or more bloated. Like I said, keto diet would vastly help counteract that, and I am sure once you have gotten rid of the fat, it will feel easier to slowly 'build' up your weight in a way you feel comfortable. Var itself as a steroid can be very good for burning stubborn fat,(supposedly good for stomach fat specifically), but comes with it's own downsides and also may counteract the skin benefits of your BC (granted, not permanently, so if you can sacrifice a bit for a cycle or two you'd probably come out solid. Still, I don't think you /need/ VAR to achieve what you want, fat loss is primarily if not almost fully in most cases, dependent on diet)

>boobs stuff
WEW, I'm jelly af. You definitely sound like you have the genetic potential for something like that to grow you. I mean, /assuming/ it works, like I said, I have only anecdotal evidence, speculation and some broscience to suspect it will do much at all. Unfortunately, there is really no way to guarantee you won't lose a little boob with any weight loss, as it's impossible to 'target' fat in a certain area. Also, a lot of people's boob size is dependent on water retention or swelling, which can frequently fluctuate

I will catalogue your experience into my vast and pointless memory of steroid effects on different people

>implying I grow grow grow
PC reveals himself to be a show-er
a no-towel in the locker room lad

beer makes boobs bigger

Attached: 1525272061396.gif (350x263, 736K)

wut serious

yes

Attached: 15206170289720.jpg (604x452, 57K)

I'm finishing my third week of tren ace at 500mg a week. I'm eating at a deficit, but can't really be sure I'm losing fat. My diet is clean as fuck, I do cardio, lift heavy. Not sure what the fuck is going on. Scale isn't moving. Mirror sort of shows progress, but hard to tell.

Eat less than and start doing cardio then you no will power lazy fuck

He literally said his diet is clean and he does cardio...

Are you that fucking retarded?

Has your bloat gotten so bad that you can't open your eyes to read properly? I do cardio, you ugly fuck.

I was talking to some FtM trans people and apparently you want some indian pharma progesterone for boob growth

You're prob in a recomp, very normal on Tren.
Its the best cutting aas for a reason.

Focus on the mirror, not the scale. Pinch your skin and look for differences every week or so.

Unrelated quesh but whats the biggest youve ever been when cycling? If you dont have pictures maybe find some insta chick with similar size/conditioning.
Thinken of maybr someday trying var

how does someone even go about roiding. do you have to literally be in the gym everyday all day being a chatty Cathy with all the big dudes?

police raided my room due to ¨suspicion¨. They didn't find anything, but they confiscated my phone, which may have proof of some purchased orders. How fucked am i?

wtf can you expand?

Where do you live? They shouldn't be able to go through your phone without a warrant. I mean they probably still will but they couldn't use it against you in court. How did you get into this position in the first place? What suspicion?

where do you live? were you buying raws? was your source international?

No use the internet weirdo

you just continue to be your autist self and slowly get bigger and still don't talk to anyone and after a while some qts and bros might mire

they had a search warrant. The cops didn't know much about the case themselves, they just got a mission to search my room for steroids. I was a suspected user. I believe it's a cop that works out at the same place as me, which i saw talking to the employer there, getting information a couple months back. today, 4 cops show up at my house with a warrant. No steroids were found, they did take a urine sample, so i guess im getting charged for use. What i'm scared about is the orders i have purchased earlier. They're all for personal use, no raws, not international or anything, but is that something they will charge me even more with?
Norway. No raws, domestic source

I'm neither a shower nor a grower, I'm in the rare category of "slower". My dick doesn't get hard until many hours after it's supposed to, hence it is "slower" than your average wiener. I have to plan my sexual encounters accordingly. If I plan on getting it on at 4:30, then I need to be looking at porn at about 2 otherwise I won't be able to get it up in time.

Oh, phew. So not a real country. Good luck, I guess. Aren't your prisons a joke? Internet access and private dorms?

im not going to prison you fuck. I'll be charged with use if they find anything in my urine. What i'm wondering, is if a few orders some months ago (not sure if they will access them), can fuck me over big time, even though they didn't find anything? Is there a way i can cover my ass if i suddenly get charged with 20 ampulls instead of just 1 charge of use?

If you want good examples of size and var use I highly recommend checking out var logs on steroid bbs forums; they often include full journals, details and pictures of their experieces, diets, routines etc

A girl really does not need a lot of steroids to git big. Alternatively, though, if you are not working out to git big, var alone will not make you big (for example, if you just want to get very toned and say small). At the end of the day, it's still your routine and diet, var is just an assistant

girls really only need 5-10mg of var, with 15mg usually being a reasonable max (and creeping over to permanent masculizing effects). Some girls do use more than that without issue, but some girls gear might also be poorly dosed, so when you start, it's best to play it safe with a lower dose cycle. VAR - 10mg a day split to 5mg morning/night 6weeks on 6off is my usual cycle

However, some girls start with 2.5mg twice daily (5mg total), and stick with that, or taper up to 10mg after a week or two on that

Do note that if you start experiencing bad muscle cramps you're going to want to consider that var can deplete you of your electrolytes, so you may need to supplement them to counteract that (likely though, other than some hard pumps, you will be fine)

There are more steroids that girls swear by and use, but I think var is the best starting point, personally

I believe it was coach who originally gave me this pastebin on female steroid use, so I pass it on to you if it's any interest:
pastebin.com/RwY7Z0iW

If you can manage to dig up my e-mail (or even phone # lmao) in the archives, I can send you my goto source of VAR. but it is probably easier for you to read reviews on lab tested gear suppliers and find someone who is within your country, so you don't have to bother with border security

I assume you mean mtfs, and, regrettably, the hormone doses they use to grow tits are not always safe/reasonable for actual women to use. fucking with female hormones is a bit shittier than male hormones, ridiculously. This was going to be my original path to git tits

do you research, get a good knowledge of what you're dipping your toes into, make an informed decision based on the rare but potentially unreversable side effects if everything goes to hell vs the pros, and buy it online like the rest of us. sources are very easy to find via google, but we cannot discuss them here

>without a warrant
they can if he's renting or living in someone else's house and that person/company gives them permission

wew, lad
time to invest in erection pills