I'm 140 pounds and started working out to lose weight and get a better butt...

I'm 140 pounds and started working out to lose weight and get a better butt. I've done it on a bi-daily basis for about five months now and I've also tried not to eat over 1500-1700 calories daily. I do get necessary protein. Have I simply not burned enough calories or is my weight staying largely the same the result of gaining muscle?

Attached: 1498959736324.png (500x506, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
bodybuilding.com/fun/wheels-of-steel-al-kavadlos-bodyweight-legs-workout.html
pastebin.com/zrsgL0yf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post body

Most of my pictures are NSFW

yeah you don't need to get fat to gain muscle

5 months is enough time to see progress. Look in the mirror and if you look the same you've wasted 5 months

That's not what I was asking.

post link

Weight doesn't matter, do you look thinner than before?

oh wtf im retarded must be the letrozole

if youre female even with activity your tdee is probably 1700

kys faggot

Attached: 2D35033F-62B7-4E80-B695-406F43CCF18B.png (326x326, 171K)

FUCKING FAGGOT i thought you were a girl

may you rot in hell

Holy shit retards this is a board for fags

wait I missed it

So it seems more toned but not really bigger/fatter. I'm not sure what I should do for that.

please tell me someone saved plz upload to imgur

I posted it and no one was willing to help me.

I also don't use weights I'm scared to go to the gym and do faggot exercises should I?

you might as well, i dont think anyone will care. if ur still self concious just say ur a cycler or something. you might wanna squat with a belt if you dont want a manly frame cuz squats will work your lower back and core a bit. probably use a hip abduction machine if they have it. c-can i have pic now?

Don't know if my gym has a belt. Is that something I should order on my own? I know nothing about exercise btw.

>you might wanna squat with a belt if you dont want a manly frame
May you elaborate on this?

whats your workout program look like? What are you eating?
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
As long as you're eating below your daily caloric intake everyday you should be losing weight. Eat between 10 and 20 percent lower than your daily need. One cheat day will ruin your week.
do what this guy said. Squats are the ultimate Glute builder. Also consider doing Barbell Glute Bridges.
I suggest you round out your workouts to hit all muscle groups (don't worry you won't get big any time soon).

>whats your workout program look like? What are you eating?
Currently, it's 4 reps of 25 for squats (unweighted), 2 reps of 30 for lunges, 2 reps of 15 for leg lifts, and 2 reps of 30 for donkey kicks.
>What are you eating?
Breakfast, usually an omelette or some cereal
Lunch and dinner some carbs and meat to get the remainder of my protein.

Thanks, any particular exercises for rounding out?

Attached: 1503616896014.jpg (664x428, 51K)

Do you have access to a gym or dumbbells?
If you don't I suggest you do every set to failure on your current routine plus a variation of the squat such as close stance squat or wide stance squat.
bodybuilding.com/fun/wheels-of-steel-al-kavadlos-bodyweight-legs-workout.html
these exercises are all good if you ever want to switch it up.

But the most effective way for you to lose that weight would be to start counting your calories. Apps like MyFitnessPal or Lose It! are good. As long as you can track your calories, the app you choose doesn't matter. Use the information from the Caloric Calculator website to decide on how much you want to cut your calories. I, again, suggest cutting it back a small amount at first.
Also make sure to eat clean. This basically means avoid Saturated Fats and Sugars at all costs and don't drink your calories (only drink water or a natural low sugar fruit juice). I'm not an expert at the whole dieting thing but I recommend papa Scooby for more advice on the matter.

And for rounding out do push-ups, any kind of ab exercise, superman's or another spinal erector exercise, and pull-ups (if you have somewhere you can do them).

Fuck man 'cmon post it again I want to see your fucking BUTT.

But I'm a boy and brown and my butthole is really pink and I have bad skin

>MY BUTTHOLE IS REALLY PINK
You fucking tease, post an imgur link! (or post here and delete the post really fast)

>Jow Forums claims to be homophobic
>probably one of the gayest boards on the site
>even gayer than /lgbt/ since most of them are trannies

O I AM LAFFIN

>implying that isn't just Jow Forums overflow
Newfag detected.

I have access to a gym. I've counted my calories but sort of roughly. I should make more of an effort for precision.

I don't want to get off topic. Post your Discord and I might.

Attached: 1512846175878.jpg (728x810, 103K)

ClassicMemesOnly#7320

don't give it to them. Nothing good ever comes from it.
Just being honest with ya man. 80-90% of getting in shape is dieting. You can ask any bodybuilder, powerlifter, swimmer, etc. and they'll tell you that.
Just put in a little more effort and it will make a huge difference :)
I find problems seem more tangible and actually doable when you know more about it. I could link some youtube vids and such if you want but it'd be a hassle. Add me on discord if you want more info, I also know a nice Jow Forums discord with a few traps
Danny (。。)#6519

pastebin.com/zrsgL0yf
forgot Jow Forums doesn't allow fun characters

Just go to a 24 hour gym and go at 2 am that's when I do my faggot exercises