How well would bleach be as a method of suicide? Will I die more instantaneously if I drink more...

how well would bleach be as a method of suicide? Will I die more instantaneously if I drink more? I'll probably down the whole bottle if it does

Attached: thirsty.jpg (500x375, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmibYliBOsE&t=394s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your esophagus and stomach will slowly dissolve before the bleach spills out and slowly dissolves your vital organs

it'll be anything but instantaneous

Attached: a0f.jpg (680x383, 34K)

you'll probably vomit it up as soon as you drink it, and only succeed in burning the shit out of your esophagus and stomach lining

Don't use bleach you poor fucker, it'll be slow and unbeleivably painful.

What about drowning myself?

And if you manage to survive you've basically screwed yourself for life

cant you just make a noose? you can literally do it with a towel and its got to be 10x easier than either of those.

Jesus you have the worst instincts when it comes to killing yourself.

Bleach and other caustics like oven cleaner are a horrible way to kill yourself. It's a very slow, very painful death. I doubt you have the willpower to see it through.

where can i buy a good rope though
also, some fucker might jake paul me

You're literally going for the worst ones there are.
Avoid asphyxiation and chemical burning, go for swift disconnection of brain stem, i.e crack neck on noose from good height

you're a big guy
the best spice? oregano

I tried to drown myself before I got cockblocked years ago, that's still going to be painful, but is likely a slight step up from bleach. Now that I think back to it though from a more rational mindset, death by noose/that type of asphyxiation would be less painful then drowning, since woth drowning if you've managed to keep yourself weighted under the water, it'll be like trying to breathe in watery honey or something, and takes 5-10 minutes, which will feel like a while. I've been thinking about hypothermia honestly but I know there are a lot of different methods out there

Not instantaneous at all. When committing suicide, remember HH. Helium or heroin.

asphyxiation is not the goal of the noose.

Right on, sorry, foegot about the neck snapping thing for a moment there, they'd have to get it right though

This and if you manage to drink enough you'll probably die of an infection or complications during surgery after

only one way to find out

How long would asphyxiation take?

Also desu I've been wondering about using a hitman to kill me lmao.
It's not like I'll be using the money anyways, and it'll be pretty cool to get assassinated

t. goku

the following method will knock you out within seconds, you'll need:
A few pounds of potassium ferrocyanide
A few litres of sulfuric acid
A tent
A bowl
(Everything can be bought online)
Go into the woods, pitch your tent and put the potassium ferrocyanide into a large bowl.
Next you pour in the acid as fast as possible.
Simple as that, and very hard to do wrong. A noose might snap, bleach is painful and will leave you scarred for life if you survive, the helium mask method is a bit complicated and you might be unable to seal it off properly, drowning yourself is literally impossible, jumping off a bridge you might survive. So unless you got a gun at hand this is the easiest, least painful and most uncomplicated method of taking your own life.

Attached: auschwitzwaslitasfucktco7960209.png (500x701, 167K)

Truth.
I know someone who gave their kid brother a small glass of Clorox, he throwing up blood immediately.

Just find a tall building dude

I watched a video on this a while back. Basically your insides would slowly disintegrate over the course of several hours all while your body is forcing you to puke constantly. Its probably one of the worst ways a person can die honestly. If you really want a fast suicide method just jump off of a really high building (like over 100 stories)

That actually sounds pretty cool

Originally original

But don't they usually charge after they've killed the person? How will you make sure he gets paid or that he actually kills you?

What
Did he die?

Attached: 1527394444403.gif (379x387, 71K)

You can set a time for an automated transaction.

Tell him the mark has an item you want so search his pockets when he's dead. Would probably be a more expensive job then, but it's not like you'll need the money anyways.

Was considering this too, I work at a university and the highest floor is the 8th, it seems like it could do it

depends on your landing. Your body can find all sorts of miraculous ways to survive as a vegetable. Goal is always the brain stem. That's an instant KO.

My Mom left bleach in a water bottle by the sink once and I thought it was a random bottle of water so I took a big gulp of it on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night and my body totally rejected it, really harsh burning, coughing, puking even though it didn't go down my throat and was only about a mouthful
I doubt you could make yourself drink it undiluted

youtube.com/watch?v=PmibYliBOsE&t=394s

Attached: 1527018584701.png (345x429, 246K)

Or just buy a gram of fentanyl for $20 from the deepweb? You'd feel an amazing euphoria then pass out, fuck all these complicated and painful methods. You can die happy and easily for $20 and all you've gotta do is click a button to order it online, if you really want to die then do that. You have no excuse. You can get $20 easily no matter how much of a brainlet you are, it's not only painless it's actually enjoyable.

They're called PAIN KILLERS for a reason. You don't feel pain.

This, I don't see the point in killing yourself in any other way than opioid overdose

Going further with this statement for the clueless, download Tor. Then go to Empire Market, you can Google a link for it. After you make an account deposit BTC and you can order a gram of fentanyl, you can get BTC from Coinbase with a credit card or you could go to Paxful and exchange gift cards for BTC. They give you around $0.5-0.7 on the dollar for nearly every card, if you don't have a credit card then try and get $40 in cash to go buy a gift card at a store. I'd recommend Steam gift cards. If you legitimately want to kill yourself painlessly with no scary thoughts leading up to your death then this is the ideal way to go. God speed anons.