Stay natural guys!

>stay natural guys!

Attached: natty inspo.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

yeah, just focus on raw strength and TRAIN UNTAMED!

Attached: natty god.png (696x496, 243K)

>nick
>natty

Nick sponsored a natural bodybuilding show, the guy on the right is nick's friend who's been training hardcore for 8 years 100% natural

the other two are the winners

Attached: natty lol.png (1364x1120, 1.59M)

all that time and resources he spends into working out... for this?? I dunno whats the fucking point really.

500lb deadlift, 400 squat and 300lb bench. Id like to see you do that

that guy isn't even natural. hes just a fucking try hard liar

600 deadlift*
500 squat for five (5) reps*
345 bench*

>that thin and dry as fuck skin on his stomach

Yeah I'm not an expert, but that pretty much means he's on gear.

that's one thic boi

Fit, where everyone with the tiniest bit of muscle is a fake natty. You guys are pathetic. You're making excuses for your terrible results in the gym.

my point still stands, whats the point? All that so you can call out 3 numbers in korean origami forum? congratz, you beat me.

He's strong you fucking monkey. Why would anyone train for strength?

No that just means that he used to be fat as fuck and doesn't believe in core work.

look how lean and veiny he is bro

protip
when people have good lifts and are natty, this is how they look

natty lifting, you can look good naked and shit in a tshirt, or you can look good in a shirt and like shit naked, or you can look 100% shit and be strong

or you roid and look good all the time and be strong as fuck

he's small as fuck and can only maintain this for a few weeks at most every few years. natty really is that shit

No, you can still look like shit while on gear.
Look at the powerlifters and blaha.

You're retarded.

Veins and leanness are not indicators of steroid use.

Looking super full at a very low body fat with 3D delts and huge traps are. The way you build muscle on steroids is VERY DIFFERENT from that of a natty.

Not everyone has the same goals
He lifts for strength while you try to lift away your autism in hopes some day someone will love you

He is fat with poor chest insertions. Give him good chest genetics, a small waist and 12% body fat and he would look very impressive. There is a reason he is focusing so much on strength, he has poor insertions for bodybuilding.

>he thinks every roid user looks like phil heath

When did I say that? I said that there are certain ways your muscles develop when you take steroids because of androgen receptors. If your shoulders are flat as a pancake, you're not taking steroids or you've just started. You don't have to be Phil Heat to develop the medial and rear delts.

What I noticed when I started roiding was my shoulders and traps blowing up, almost over night, especially the traps.

>doesn't care about being pretty
>likes to lift heavy shit and help other people get good at lifting heaving shit
>based AF

Pick three.

gay

ok, i'm picking my own three.
1. you're a fucking faggot
2. you fuck your dad
3. your mom's an idiot

>spent 10 years withiut breaking a 315 bench and 500lb squat
>no progress for multiple years on his own programming which he charges for
>hired a real coach to make actual gains

what does he do with all his strength? improves those 3 numbers? well time well invested.

I look a lot better than him at 5'7" 165 lbs with 385 squat, 485 DL, 255 Bench (hurt shoulder)

Going for 4pl8 squat and 5pl8 dead this week.

Never considered myself that serious of a powerlifter. His lifts are bad if that's all he's doing.

Reminder to all how shit gear is and it is in no way something you want. Shortcut to good looks is not worth it when the price is anything between punching holes in your loved ones, becoming impotent and perhaps end up not looking good anyway. Steroids are one of the shittiest inventions of mankind, it makes meth look like a decent idea in comparison.

Who the fuck says he's trying to beat some rando on the Burmese Macramé forum? People lift for themselves dude.

Did you take a wrong turn looking for /tv/ or something?

Strength is directly correlative with your quality of life, ESPECIALLY when you get older. Because strength is the foundation with how you interact with your environment, and your ability to be an effective human being.

Also, it improves bone density. Which, again, is REALLY important when older. And right now too.

But keep lifting for "muh aesthetics."

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: youwereneverreallyhere.jpg (1360x768, 103K)

Nice e stats faggot

How do I delete this post

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but he's unaesthetic as fuck. Only ugly people with no hope of making it aesthetically lift for strength and high numbers only. I lift mostly to look good and I don't give a fuck if that's shallow.

How do you avoid lifting heavy for aesthetics?
You have to progress in weights or your body stops responding to the workouts with hypertrophy

it's not a shortcut to good looks, it's the only path.

Even naturals now are compared to steroid users due to fake natties, and you do not have the genetics to look good natty

sure, maybe if you dedicate your entire life to training. if ever single meal you eat is bodybuilding, if every day is planned then maybe after 20 years you will look ok, but then some steroids user will blow you out of the water with less than 2 years of training.

you can not compete with them, becasue they are willing to go further than you, because you are too scared to actually risk anything.

sets of 10 and roids probobly

>no pics
>no proof of lifts

lolfaggot

He actually looks good, why do you want to look like a homosexual?

>because you are too scared to actually risk anything.

Is this what steroid users tell themselves?