Has anyone had experience picking up gym qts? Any tips/mistakes?

Has anyone had experience picking up gym qts? Any tips/mistakes?

Attached: 209688n.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/7Dya2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. but some womanlets and tall skinny women followed me around the gym once

gym qts are pretty much all aware that you creeps are ogling them all day.
please do the rest of us a favor and don't confirm their suspicion that they are actually in danger.

>training corner is free
>do some stomage exercises
>some girl get into same training area and starts doing ass excersing 2 meter away from your face
>walk away from area and do other excercises instead because I started getting a boner in my gym pants and I dont wan't people to notice

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Attached: 21042122_722856554571548_4573915337291988992_n.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

>wear tight revealing clothing
>"Omg stacy why are they all looking at us?!'

Attached: 1525140738116.jpg (500x375, 26K)

*hits vape*

Post pic

>asked my gym crush out today
>introduced myself and asked if she wanted to get drinks later tonight
>said yes

Well, that was easy. Why didn't I do this earlier?

Attached: 1513317507362.gif (250x287, 9K)

>Has anyone had experience wasting time at the gym?

Maybe it's just because I'm already set, but that's honestly how I read it.

I've literally never "went for drinks" before. Where do you go? What do you do? What do you order? How do you pay? How much do you drink?

>flex quads to keep bloodflow there, preventing boner
>stare at ass anyway
Cmon brah

>Meet her at a bar.
>If she ubers there, you have a good chance she is expecting to sleep at your place
>Order a drink you like
>pay for her drink
>find a quieter place in the bar to sit
>get to know each other a bit
>If the bar has darts/shuffleboard/pool/whatever, it's a good way to have some fun and play a couple games
>if it all goes well, invite her back to your place to meet your cat/dog, or if you don't have a pet, try to find a tv show you guys both like early in the date and talk a bit about it - then invite her over to watch it a bit
>If she doesn't want to come by, or doesn't want to have sex or whatever: be cool about it - she might do it anyways if you're cool. If not, it's still cool, see her again for date 2 somewhere else

Pretty simple and easy, friend. Good luck.

Attached: 1524998891647.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>”what else am I supposed to wear?”

Attached: F6A95EA4-7E53-49B1-8A25-51FD7A9ECD43.png (492x447, 461K)

gym girls are like your sister,
you want to fuck them
but if you do it'll ruin your life

I love this place

why would that ruin your life?

Glad you gave advice even if I will personally never be able to use it

Attached: 832523521.jpg (498x500, 28K)

Talked to a girl once who was doing some bridges in the stretching area. She was all smiles and even dropped a "nice to meet you". Next time I saw her she was looking at me like she was scared or intimidated, and I've never seen her again.

>ugly
>autism

Pick two

Good luck, man

>Where do you go?
Somewhere with drinks
>What do you do?
Drink a bit and talk
>What do you order?
Fuckin' drinks, are you retarded?
>How do you pay?
With your nation's currency. Assume you're paying for your date, but don't fight the point too much.
>How much do you drink?
Not enough to get stupid, enough to be interesting.

If you need help you're already an incel and have no chance

>Any mistakes?
not chatting up the girls going out of their way to be in my vicinity
not chatting up the girls showing me their teeth

theres really no need to work out in a tiny tight crop top aka bra and lil short shorts unless you just want attention.
it's the equivalent of a dude working out in tight briefs and no top.
i dont give a shit what they wear personally but the hypocrisy bothers me.
the least they could do is just admit they like to feel hot and then not complain about the side effect

If you have to ask Jow Forums for advice on how to pick up girls, then don't try to pick up girls at the gym. I'm assuming you spend a lot of time at the gym and are liable to spill your spaghetti doing something stupid while talking to a girl, so the consequences can be pretty bad for you if you fuck up and get yourself labeled as a creep by the gym staff/clients. Of course it's possible to pick up girls at the gym, but the point I'm trying to get across is that you should really only be doing something as high risk as this if you're truly confident and not autistic. And if you are, then you don't need our help with this one.

Attached: 1523449340409.jpg (1529x1768, 1.15M)

I never flirt with girls at the gym
They're not there to meet people, they're there to workout
If they wanna flirt with me then great, but I never approach girls unless it's something like she has like shit form and someone has to correct her before she gives herself a lifetime of back problems.

Someone say eurasian women with blue eyes?

Attached: EB5D82C1-0273-42AD-90A0-186C8EF28785.jpg (604x604, 90K)

>I never approach girls unless it's something like she has like shit form and someone has to correct her before she gives herself a lifetime of back problems.
Surefire way to get pussy user.

>They're not there to meet people, they're there to workout

you wanna know how I know you're a normal well adjusted person?

Attached: 1523491597953.jpg (265x259, 22K)

the best

Attached: 20590146_1459159644126892_6826302101207908352_n.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

My gym doesn't have any qt's so I wouldn't know.

Attached: IMG_3763.jpg (384x383, 37K)

I've been with 3, OP. It's the same as it is everywhere else. If you see her looking at you a lot and maintaining eye contact go for it. If not then don't.

Girls say they don't want to be bothered when they work out, but that applies only to ugly men/creeps.

Attached: 1411637145094.jpg (550x825, 62K)

Don’t approach or die

Eye contact doesn’t mean shit. All you need to do is act casually at first to gauge their interest. I remember hottest chick at the gym was squatting a lot of weight, had massive tits and ass, never looked at any guys.

One time after she finished a set I said “damn how are you able to lift that weight? Most guys here can’t squat that haha”

After that she laughed and talked about gym stuff but I was flirty and she had a huge smile, got her number. Later found out she had a kid so I didn’t pursue.

Yes you will. Don't be a faggot, just do it.

I haven't had a conversation for more than a couple minutes with a woman that I'm not related to for over a year and a half. Damn.

yeah. you just have to make to deload them when you're done, and also they don't like being slammed on the floor.

>Eye contact doesn’t mean shit

Stopped reading right here.

Chad slams cutes on the floor between sets

Nobody likes being talked to at the gym, neither do i, and i start conversations in the bust out of boredom for fucks sake just dont talk to people at the gym its annoying and theyll probably change their schedule and thats some extra annoying work shit, wait til after the gym

imgur.com/gallery/7Dya2

>waiting for squat rack to be free
>random girl aproaches 1,5 meter in front of you
>start squatting bodyweight
>ass/10
>just turn around and pretend you didnt notice anything
Thats not the first time.

Attached: 1515158323422.jpg (3358x5036, 2.23M)

I hit on my gym crush. Asked her out. Went on a few dates. Fell in love. Dated her for a few years. Eventually she left me when I hit hard times in my career. All women are thots, and should be patrolled daily to ensure a thot free user experience for future generations. It's not worth it, m8, don't bother hitting on your gym crush.

>mfw my gym mostly used by old people with bad backs

Least I'm in peace in the free weights second floor that most of them can't get to

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 415K)

Women aren't for talking to them. That's for betaboy serial friendzonees.

fucked up children, awkward family meetings,
girls typically just ruin your life

Just flex the cep. Trust me on this.

>males are not supposed to be attracted to females
haha get cucked son

i would love to be in that gym. i workout on a college campus and i fucking hate it

watch rsd max gym pickup

you young?

I'm too autistic about my routine to pay attention to anyone. If I look around the room I just cringe at the bad form and dyels. The whores all look the same and I dont care anymore.

Jesus Christ....

No, but I am the very most unsocial person in the gym

First mistake about picking up gym thots is picking up gym thots.

I honestly ignore them all and go umbly about my business, also I am pretty small at the moment, so I am not even gonna bother

are you living in the 1980s? What shitty kinda bar has darts and pool table? Its fucking 2018 man...

BASED Ayaposters.

Attached: 15099503_402629496792920_7327880330633805824_n.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

All of them if you're british.

>gym has a womens only gym downstairs
>thots come up to mixed gym clad in gymshark spandex with their cleavage out, covered in makeup
>half assing machine exercises and taking 5 min phone breaks between sets
"We don't go to the gym for men or attention" lmao

elaborate

Have you been to more than one bar?

/thread/

It's been 4 years since I talked to a female family member besides my mom for more than a few minutes. It's been ~7 years since I've said more than a few words to a female stranger.

>wow that guy i met at the gym today was really cool, hopefully i see him again here!
>oh my god there he is maybe he will come talk to me again and i can give him my number
>wait why is he just staring at me like im gross or something :(
>fine fuck you, you don't even look like you lift you asshole

Attached: 1525113635037.jpg (676x720, 94K)

They lose interest if I complement or give positive attention to them. So being nice doesn’t work. I usually tease or poke fun to start conversation. For example, my friend’s FWB was training with her girl friend who I see at the gym regularly. The former said “look who it is” and I said “hey” and then I said to the latter “you’re here almost as much as I am.” She said “we’re practically gym partners.” So I said “I don’t think you could keep up with me” to which she said “prolly not user.” After that we swapped IG names. She’s got a bf but I am going to hit her up.
Tldr; mutual acquintances and playfulness are good in’s but if you don’t have that just look good

>that guy who hits on women at the gym
Don't be That Guy.

Uber just means shes a responsible adult and dosent want to drink and drive

>girl comes to gym
>she's not just another dime-a-dozen gym thot
>she's an actually cute wholesome looking girl
>dream about our life together
>realize she almost surely doesn't even know I exist, because why would she, I'm shit and I'll always be shit

Attached: 1512244847034.jpg (746x739, 48K)

>After that we swapped IG names

wow dude you're so in there. It's not like girls would literally broadcast their IG on national television if they could or anything

I'd recommend not getting your hopes up

Attached: 1492263689594.jpg (512x512, 34K)

No because I'm 19, everyone else in my gym is 25+, and I'm still a DYEL lanklet

What does the male version of this look like?

Attached: 1486496681062.jpg (382x382, 26K)

Define picking up :)

My brother saw a qt deadlifting and decided to talk to her once her set was done. It's about 6 months later now and they're still dating.

My brother is not a charming guy, he just had the confidence and gains to make it happen.

Attached: 1523462548063.jpg (2048x1536, 726K)

>hold onto my back, i'm doing weighted pullups

>go rigid it's time for the press(tips)

lmao who invited the shut in?

DELETE THIS

Stop going to shitty "hip" "young" "bars" full of chads and staceys.

Why do women leave us during times of legitimate strife? I have had the same issue here, hoe begone as soon as I cant afford a lavish lifestyle. All women prove themselves to be the most materialistic golddiggers, when all men want is that true love, and would reward it with the materialism they desire.

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 86K)

>woman gets together with you because you're [rich/strong/mysterious/etc.]
>stop being [rich/strong/mysterious/etc.]
>woman leaves
Not exactly rocket science.

>Later found out she had a kid so I didn’t pursue.
Well you already know she'll put out, so why not pump and dump user?

Thanks for asking this for me

>ctrl+f "Are you working out?"
>nothing
You all fucking sicken me

Attached: JUST30.png (456x522, 335K)

Looking at the dog and then the sarcastic remark made me laugh.

I'm a huge social pussy and probably in the 99th percentile for neuroticism so I would never initiate a convo with a stranger who is a girl. I'm doomed to be alone until I start lifting and get big enough that some 4 or 5/10 shows interest in me.

>Someone say euraasian women with blue contacts?
fixed that for you

Wrong.

Attached: 1510443922119.webm (640x1136, 1.27M)

Hello friend, first time posting? Consider visiting

>hapas having natural blue eyes
you have to be stupid to think she's not wearing contacts

You have to be stupid not to notice what contacts look like.

She's from Kazakhstan.

Attached: 24327862_1734899916542747_1979645809360109568_n.jpg (1080x1203, 120K)

those look like contacts you retard
>some hapa whore managed to fool some retard into thinking she has natural blue eyes

Betas

So you cum when a woman looks into your eyes eh? Lmao!

>N-no! only muh master white race can have blue eyes!

There are more asians than just South/East asian and hapa.

Attached: aboutjpg.jpg (1449x1080, 327K)

>>N-no! only muh master white race can have blue eyes!
that's unironically true
except rare genetical cases only whites can have blonde/light eyes

Stop going to shitty bars

Attached: 14c.jpg (555x556, 156K)

>I'm autistic, I'm autistic, I'm autistic, I'm autistic