All right all you black boys who want to date white women, the Golden One is not going to let that happen...

All right all you black boys who want to date white women, the Golden One is not going to let that happen. He will literally crush you with his own fist, chew you up and spit you out. Don’t even think about it little black boy.

Attached: 60E2F938-5650-4E47-9FCC-2D83A6971367.jpg (1960x1000, 457K)

I don't think Latsbrah gives a fuck about interracial dating in particular, he just doesn't want the north to become brown

Attached: 1521730038954.jpg (960x960, 128K)

The future.

Attached: my beauty.gif (500x300, 1022K)

Attached: e5b7a3cb5c978a54834e076984c2468a.jpg (683x1024, 148K)

Fuck that dude I won't call him by his stupid name. He's ugly as fuck, arrogant and acts like a fedora lord

I've grown to like the guy more than I did initially but there's still something off about him.

Fucking based.

Dude probably doesn't know how to fight. Hitting the gym is great, but you should be training in the ring 60% of the time at least.

Attached: fight club.jpg (918x570, 160K)

Lol he does

>Trains MMA constantly
>Has had pro-MMA fight
>Fucking massive
>Doesn't know how to fight lol

Attached: 832947333.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

id fight him, who cares about his lumpy muscles. dont mean shit

I wonder if his balls still work with all the tren he's shooting

Attached: 67A3626.jpg (480x640, 40K)

he isn't hitting the gym, he's hitting the needle. you don't get anywhere near that size without injected steroids.

He's the most repressed homosexual on the planet.

No way he's not a pederast.

Amerimutts dont but pure aryan warriors can and do

He trains MMA and has actually had a public MMA fighters fight.
He's a genuinely a great guy who advocates virute and tries to live by those principles.

>everyone who works hard in the gym and eats right is on steroids

Dude, the fact that you saved this picture is like the gayest thing ever.

Attached: Golden One destroys Sudanese nig nogs in Australia.webm (406x720, 2.96M)

Based.

WAMMU
WAMMU
WAMMU

you can work hard at the gym and eat right and you'll never look like this chode. that's drugs at work and you know it.

I approve of this.

wait is that really him. it kinda looks like him lol.

Actually there are plenty of pictures from the early 20th century with people who look really fucking buff, don't be too quick to blame it on gear.
I'm not saying he isn't juicing, but people with no idea are too quick to blame great nowadays.

Come run that shit then

Attached: real nigga .jpg (900x1200, 125K)

t. has never lifted more than a five pound weight

>I don't think Latsbrah gives a fuck about interracial dating in particular,
"I don't think" being the key word, normling.

I DL 315 and bench 225. No powerlift competitor but I know steroid use when I see it.

>tren
>with that hairline
How old is he now?

Too late OP, this nog mutt only dates aryans and redheads. They love muh dick

Attached: 1522298454825.png (680x680, 291K)

yeah he used roids to get that, but most people using roids go way overboard with gaining "mass" since they figure they can eat whatever they want , and lift whenever they feel like, and it will turn to muscle - which is true - but it will never look this aesthetic without proper diet and exercise

ever heard of roid gut?

go to Jow Forums and find one of their roid threads if you don't wanna leave Jow Forums to google this stuff

based. I literally go around Europe making single moms. Fuck virgin OP

ditto with built black men then

why is he wearing a greek style helmet? i thought he was a varg tier viKANG?

No it's not. This is just some guy in Australia. If it was him the media would constantly be reminding us

>ever heard of roid gut?
"Roid gut" doesn't come from roids but from keeping vacuum stomachs out of your routine, which is why Arnie never had it in his prime despite having more juice than blood in his body for much of his active time.

Pic related, weight lifter from the 1930s
>go to Jow Forums
I am from Jow Forums, you're either not or very fucking new.
Fucking dyels acting like they know shit in this thread.

Attached: Eugen-Sandow-2.png (274x305, 84K)

the cut takes dedication (and clen). the he-man muscle mass is all tren. natty lifters cannot do this shit, and honestly I have no problem if you want to hit the needle, I just get aggravated when people claim that it's mother nature or perseverance at work here.

I want the golden one to push his hard aryan dick up my asshole, while screaming and calling me a degenerate fag on top of his lungs. Then finally being filled up with his pure aryan cum leaking out of my ass. I just want to worship him and suck his nordic cock, feeling like the degenerate cockslut I am.

Attached: yyes.jpg (1000x1314, 291K)

>"Roid gut" doesn't come from roids
Even though that is technically correct, you're a moron. It's called HGH

reading comprehension not your strong suit, eh hans

enjoy your permabulks

dude was also probably 5'2. It's super easy to get that body if you are short

see Chances are that Goldy has had a few cycles, but nothing is worse than little bitches like you acting like being natty and swole is impossible.

Check the lats in pic related, same guy.
Eugen Sandow, aka Friedrich Wilhelm Müller, before steroids were even a thing.

Attached: Sandow-Chest-Press-with-Barbell.jpg (661x476, 55K)

Human growth hormone is created in bigger amounts with normal training as well and will fuck up your belly too if you leave out vacuum stomachs, less of course, but that shouldn't surprise you.

>ever heard of roid gut?
That was literally the whole sentence you dyel piece of shit.
>dude was also probably 5'2. It's super easy to get that body if you are short
He was 5'9 you absolute nigger.

>the cut takes dedication (and clen)
Cutting is easy, you're a weakwilled retard.