From ginger loser to model

Is this even possible?

How is this the same guy?

How did he correct his eyebrows?

Was it because of the weight loss?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZBP9mnyOE8

Attached: gwilym-pugh-696x674.jpg (696x674, 62K)

He dyed his eyebrows darker and his hair and beard too

He didn’t not have eyebrows he just had blond ones

Dyed hair, possibly got contacts, grew a beard to disguise jawline, lost weight

thats impressive, no?

Nose is different

Attached: 1524892874961.jpg (806x952, 525K)

or is it the angle + smile?

>no glasses
>squinting
>photoshop
>angle
want me to go on?

Maybe. Wonder if this is actually real or if he got surgery

jellybelly

Not that user but how is pointing out what he used to change his appearance being jelly?

>Beard that covers >50% of face
>Weight loss
>Photoshop
>Hair grown out or possibly plugs
>Squinting

>squinting
>in both pictures
check the brains on this guy

hes smiling in the left pic, not just with his mouth but with his eyes, brainlet.

It is factually the same guy

You forgot make up

CAMERA
A
M LENS
E E
R N
A S

damn the Sherminator on the fleek

prepare for Shermination ho

This, no one ever points out all the makeup guys wear in these photos. Instant +4 points.

Literally all of this plus an expensive haircut and a photo shoot.
A professional photo shoot easily adds 2 points to your attractiveness

the beard made him a man

best looksmaxing tips lads?

>or possibly plugs
Are you blind? It's the exact same hairline

I don't understand how you could be happy when deep down you know once that rag of a beard comes off and exposes your lower half, your rating plummets.

There's a disease on this board where nobody believes change is possible. Why do you even go to the gym if you are all so cynical? And have no faith in yourself?

Attached: q7bHNVp.jpg (540x675, 47K)

The most important factor is that he is 6'2. The rest is easy stuff, weight loss, camera angle, hair dye etc.

Different person. His nose is different and everything.

>tfw when you have to cover your face in pubes to camouflage your weak jaw

Attached: RectangularKlutzyIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif (424x250, 2.64M)

people said the flood of lookism fags would eventually subside
but this board has been this toxic for like a year and im starting to give up on online fitness forums entirely

people said the flood of lookism fags would eventually subside
but this board has been this toxic for like a year and im starting to give up on online fitness forums entirely

christ almighty sorry for doubleposting

Being fat really is terrible for your face. You just lose all of that angular goodness. He seems like he was probably a chad when he was young, and just let himself go for a while.

also
>going from owning a life insurance company to a model
Doesn't seem sustainable.

I get that Jow Forums is a meme, but of all tge boards Jow Forums has the most potential for positivity and hope for real change in dude's lives. But instead everyone seems to believe that it isn't even possible to get better looking. They just want to whine about their shit genetics. This guy didn't whine. He changed something

>Beard

If you don't look good without a beard you are not attractive.

Attached: 1328437867253.jpg (245x246, 22K)

All of the before pictures have him looking down and making his neck fat obscure his jaw. Still a great transformation though.

remember kiddo.
models are photoshoped

>eye brow literally thicker, not just colored in more
>far more pronounce limbal ring in the eyes
yeah nah cunt
if this is the same guy then he just improved in the sense that he wore a mask of a more attractive person

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-05 00-39-37.png (864x140, 131K)

Jow Forums is unironically the most consistently uplifting board on Jow Forums. Anons are just tired of seeing this faggot posted every other day.

THis is nice but you really gotta S P A C E out the letters next time. 8/10

I look oky without a beard. good jaw. but i look godlike with stubble tho

>got a better haircut
>got a tan
>grew a beard
>got contacts

Wow, so complicated, OP.

>hiding half of ugly ass face
>become magically 50% more attractive
wew

Wearing that kind of beard should be outlawed, it is absolutely disgusting and he would look even better without that shit.

why

t. beardlet

Get him on Game Of Thrones

t. jawlet

If you look similar to him on the left, you can look like him on the right. But it's easier to trashtalk it saying it's operations, doctored photos, angles etc. Or why not go with the LE CHAD GENETICS meme that excuses you from even trying?

You are quick to laugh at anyone claiming losing weight or improving your body is genetic. Because you know better, that hard work is what it takes and that these are excuses to not make an effort. So why are you doing the same shit as them in other areas?

This

But good luck convincing fit

he's a fraud, as simple as that, as soon as the beard is gone so is his modeling career

why be this mad?

He lost weight, got contacts, darkened hair and eyebrows, and stopped smiling like a doofus. Plus you can shape a beard into whatever you want.

>what is photoshop and lighting

Never spotted a beardlet so fast

>and he would look even better without that shit
you really think that he wouldnt shave it then? I dont think you know how much models experiment with their looks to look better.
if you think models have zero mainetance and only look good because of genetics youre stupid, genetics play the largest part but if they did nothing (skin routines, haircuts, worked out not only their body but face, inject test and hgh for more refined bone structure et.c) they wouldmnt even be allowed to model

But it's literally true. Beards are like guy makeup. They can hide a lot of imperfections.

Yeah, the limbal rings aren't something you can change, but they could be shopped in. They shop the fuck out of models.

Nofap:
Day 1 vs Day 60

still a subhuman ginger tbqfh. he needs to dye hair dark

you're kidding me right? Jow Forums has always been a board of failed normies. Plus this isn't related to Jow Forums in any way. Any motherfucker can lose weight.

Left: day 1386 of no fap
Right: relapsed

Checked

Holy shit, thanks for bumpchecking, i left the thread and forgot about it. It’s been such a long time i didn’t get trips. The night starts well.