/britfeel/

Sweaty Summer Nights Edition

Attached: 1528062426438.jpg (3877x2823, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0luEsqHBAhq
youtube.com/watch?v=KEifJni_NBs
youtube.com/watch?v=newmxrTNNFs
quora.com/What-is-the-best-torrent-site-for-audiobooks
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHNnHUzyLq
vocaroo.com/i/s0t222q3ABYe
vocaroo.com/i/s0BGF2P9d9Jq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still eating grapes lmao

first for my dog

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 798K)

>thai girl eats fried chicken every day in class for breakfast,
>Is thin

Literally how

theyll probably send you to have a camera shoved up your arsehole lad, its not gay, ive never had it but i have had one down my throat, they gave my a choice of numbing throat spray or sedation, i chose the sedation and its shit hot, bit like being really really drunk but with no hangover

your dog got pwnt by grapes user, sorry lad

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM TERRIFIED OF i have a hairy ass and i think i have hemmorhoids too but im too scared to check

My brother had the camera up the bum thing. Got a valium or something before hand and made him stop caring

probably doesnt eat much else...? i doubt shes eating 2000 calories worth of fried chicken everyday.

>i have a hairy ass
lad, doctors have seen far worse than your furry arse

trust me they would have seen worse arseholes than yours, probably

i am absolutely fucking furious, here he is tucked in bed

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 438K)

this poster is a prison gay, dont believe him, its gay as all fook having a camera shoved up ur bum

lovely looking doggo, i trust hes a good boy?

vocaroo.com/i/s0luEsqHBAhq

im not gay, ur gay, ur mums gay

Attached: pepsaidknockyouout.jpg (785x757, 38K)

but my asshole is hairy user, my asshole

i wouldn't bet on it

She eats a KFC chicken burger but just the burger part. That's gotta be like 800

Who here still up? Honestly considering just not going to sleep for a few days to see what happens

please please please dont ruin my comfy again tonight

Going deaf with industrial metal

Attached: C2419A14-B867-4544-8890-1A18969AB894.jpg (480x360, 41K)

post pictures of arsehole lad, let us decide, its not gay

Where can I find an autistic Asian exchange student gf

Attached: 1528054704332.jpg (1432x793, 215K)

hes a very good boy but he has dogpression unironically and i dont know what to do i love him

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 763K)

Lads am i a degenerate if i actually like posting on /britfeel/ i enjoy the community but dislike most of Jow Forums in general

>he has dogpression
poor doggy

Attached: apu unhappy.png (534x565, 51K)

no you're a normie lid

I rid a wee chinky last weekend

any of you lads ever shat in a pringles can?

no, the boards are cesspits, this is a small comfy community

Move to japan or china. Chinese men are the most cucked demographic

Don't reply then mongus

Was she autistic?

Attached: 1528069773698.jpg (1366x768, 119K)

This generally makes me happy. Thanks lads

Comfy summer nights sweating alone in bed, a smol sweaty boi to join me would be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEifJni_NBs

longest i think i have stayed up is 41 hours through a day in Japan, an international flight and a day in UK, really warped reality at the end there. Wasn't even tired until i passed out.

what normie pub did you go to lad?

are you literally fucking slow? you realize this is all searchable? kfc chicken burger with bun is 440 calories. its no wonder everyone is so fat these days...

Chinese uni girls in China are ask dating 40 year old millionaires lad

Not to my knowledge

orig felch me

Is that a win tho? Yea they have money and are set for life but imagine some old hairy dude riding you every night

Whether you get fat or not isn't dependant on calories consumed 2bh

A local one, it wasn't some chain lub so you woudn''t have heard of it (unless you're from glasgow)

Just watched 2 guys bully a pufferfish lol youtube.com/watch?v=newmxrTNNFs

>Who here still up?
Just got up lid

Attached: 1502335977269.jpg (744x687, 55K)

is he rescue doge? my cousin has a girl-doge thats the same breed that's kinda fucked in the head from being beaten. she has big homely dangly titties but she's still good. still a good doge; doesn't bite but I'm always careful

Don't make the same mistake that framerate complaining guy made

They give the girls a 1000 quid allowance every month. I can't compete with that.

Was she a prozzy?

we got him a year ago from the shelter when he was one year old, his previous owner killed them selves with him in the house and he was there when they hung themselves. when neighbours came home from work and heard dog screaming yelping crying they went over to check if everything was okay and he's really not recovered from it, he has AWFUL separation anxiety now and physically cannot be left alone he shakes and shits himself literally and he cries and yelps i lobe this beautiful dog so much im cryinf as i type this bitch hes so good

Attached: image.jpg (719x1280, 1.01M)

not from glasgow lad, what was the pub like? what's it like being a guy that goes to bars?
alright lid, watched a documentary about autists tonight. what's the plans?

reee what a qt, would marry desu

You could try Thailand or some backwater cesspool. Theres got to be at least 1decent bird in the whole country

refer to organ trail

No

What do you mean? have you never been to a pub?

no lad, i don't have any friends and i'm on so much medication drinking might pickle my liver

Give us a story of how you got the chinky bird lad

post your dogs please lads i really really really love dogs

Attached: image.jpg (960x1280, 638K)

>what's the plans?
Watch trek and post hbu?

im so fuckin angry that shit posted man look at my chins i swear theyre not that bad anymore ob my god mobileposting is fuckinf awful the thumbnails are so misleading

Had to deal with a lass who thought she was a psychic and could do palm readings and shit the other day.
Could have twatted her

I wish I could just die and go to heaven lads. The idea of heaven is so good. Just happiness all the time.

just going to spaz about until i fall asleep really not sure, peaked too early tonight i think

i cant fucking sleep i am cursed eternally

anyone know a good place to download audiobooks?

Goodnighty night lads, sleep tight

Attached: sc60.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Christ. I can't imagine it.

there's nothing amazing about it. I messaged her on tinder, went for a few drinks then...

suicidal bots get doges and guilt-trip yourselves out of suicide this is an order

Attached: 1520458407917.jpg (934x720, 66K)

Should have had a night with her then leave before she wakes up. But leave a note saying did you see that coming?

quora.com/What-is-the-best-torrent-site-for-audiobooks
Let me know how it go's also try youtube, what book you wanting?

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHNnHUzyLq

The only time I'm happy or enjoy anything anymore is in dreams.

I think I'll end it this coming weekend

>what book you wanting?
I'd rather not say desu it's a bit gay. Thank you for the link senpai

>I'd rather not say desu it's a bit gay
YOUR ON A ANONNYMOUSS WEBSITE FULL OF FAGS AND I HELPED YOU

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (495x362, 19K)

either 30 shades of grey or harry potter lad

Attached: 932223309152ef0ceffb8aab5070c1ca34dfa74eb56b8e12cf6070345d2dfc95.jpg (786x632, 61K)

Bit slow tonight innit

Mobilism.

LIbgen.

IRC rooms: irc.irchighway.net channel ebooks if I recall, though you ought to look that up, as an example.

Mobilism seems to be good for audio, IRC for normal books, and libgen is probably best to lead to torrents.

Hopefully you can use VPN or VPS or proxies if England doesn't like those sorts of things.

Odds are IRC should work though.

Attached: 1461804879421.jpg (600x450, 56K)

>tell you
>"oh it's you, hello known poster"
I'm feeling quiet and sad rn just want to stick to the shadows pls

I thought you didn't like these threads?

>vaginaisevil
whats this then?

vocaroo.com/i/s0t222q3ABYe

twats

Doubt anyone knows you by what book you want to read

Hey its 30 shades of gray. Nice to see you again

I don't like how prevalent they are when Jow Forums exists but it's still a legitimate question and I actually don't hate British people just their government, but so does it's people so why not tell things?

What's what when?

It's relevant title to board culture here.

why havent we met any cool aliens yet? pls visit alien frens

Attached: 1482626643179.png (481x406, 45K)

If you ask /x/ they've been here for decades and made civilization. L

Because they'll either put us in cages or destroy us.

If we ever get the speed of light, they'll nuke us from orbit.

The speed of light means great impact force, and how can you even see it coming?

They're ignoring us because we're no thread down here.

what if they're nice and just like visiting other planets? Maybe they've outgrown destruction and slavery

Or they'll just anal probe you

similar to having a camera up your arsehole, its not gay

Why is vagina evil?

snek with tits

or as i call it
snektits

I NEED EVERY BAD BITCH'S HAND UP ON THE STOVE TOP
I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW IF YOU STILL BLEED OR NOT

vocaroo.com/i/s0BGF2P9d9Jq

It leaves you, screams rape, makes you pay child support, brings new LIFE in to the world against it's will and the man's will, is full of STDs more than penis is, is hard to please in comparison to penis, smells bad due to being a gaping maw of festering bacteria right next to a shit hole, and overall just evil.

If they evolved like us they'll have a sense of self preservation, odds are if they don't have that, they'd have died from suicide. So, to avoid being killed by us, odds are they'd kill us or control us if we were a threat* to them, not threat as I posted before.

It's the way evolution works, if they evolved with competition and devouring each other like we do, they'd be quite dangerous as we are ourselves.

why do you listen to such gay music?

reminder to put a hot water bottle in the freezer and slam it under your quilt for a nice chilled night, make sure to use a hot water bottle cover though

Anyone post in public when there out?

One of those nights for pubsey again it seems then
Christ imagine been this immature
Sort yourself out.

Yeah, sat on break at work now surrounded by norms talking about their caravans n sheeeit