Why are young girls doing this? It seems really common in Generation Z

Why are young girls doing this? It seems really common in Generation Z.

Attached: Gen Z.png (826x620, 801K)

okay, I can sort of understand the baby thing. Just ageplay taken to an extreme. But diapers? Shit and piss are disgusting and I'm not even getting paid to deal with it

So hot, post moar

Piss really isn't that hard to deal with if it's contained to a diaper and most people who wear diapers don't enjoy shitting in them, or at least they don't enjoy it enough for it to be worth the cleanup required afterwards.

because women want even less responsibility in life.

>It seems really common in Generation Z
I feel like this is wrong but since I can't get any pussy I can't confirm or deny this. They told me college would be easier.

Its very true, bro, just not super obvious
Just look at how ridiculously popular it is on social media

Have you tried doing anything that could possibly result in you hooking up with someone?

I tried talking to girls but it never really went anywhere. I plan on hitting the gym after work rather than just jerking it all summer like usual, trying to improve myself. Might try Tinder once the semester starts so I can practice talking to girls.

is it really that common in gen z?

>is it really that common in gen z?
this fucking filth is being pushed all over Jow Forums. just like the lgbt agenda. Fuck all of you weak minded cock suckers for falling for it.

I will never fall for it, dude I'm into amazon women/giantess shit almost on the complete other side of the spectrum this stuff will never appeal to me. I just didn't know if younger people were really into this, and don't believe it.
But yea it's probably just shit pushed on Jow Forums like you said.

Uhm, go on instagram right now and look it up sheltered anons

The mass amount of females doing the diaper lifestyle ageplay is scary.... sure it's miniscule to the rest of IG but I was tihnking oh ok 10 at most. Ohh hoho ho it's nothing like that.

Attached: 1528082604680.png (1014x1080, 797K)

I didn't deny it you stupid fuck, i'm saying it is prevalent, because you're all fucking retarded.

>I will never fall for it, dude I'm into amazon women/giantess shit
so you want a woman who will make you feel like the woman? that sounds pretty fucking gay user.

tinder is p dead unless you like single moms and postwall roast

Buddy of mine met his ex on Tinder, figured it was worth a shot.

post moar i wanna pound that pussy

this is unironically way more popular than blacked shit, yet its all we hear abt here. LMAO.

>so you want a woman who will make you feel like the woman?
I don't know what that means
>that sounds pretty fucking gay user.
this is false

>met his ex
>ex
gee, I wonder why

I didn't say I was looking for love, I'm just trying to not be a KV forever.

I laugh at the Jow Forumstards who think Gen Z is less degenerate

Attached: average gen z girl.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Whelp, fucked up my image.

It's not a Gen Z thing, it's a liberal thing.

Attached: 1527988238450.jpg (1140x280, 75K)

What u mean u fucked up ur image ?

I grabbed it from the archive and posted the thumbnail by mistake. I deleted the post.

What the fuck is going on with this world. These women need to be forced to shit in their diapers and wear it for extended periods of time.

Diapers are still a cult thing (and personally I find it disgusting) but daddy fetish and DDLG are becoming more popular. If I had to guess it's one third because the internet lets freaks talk to each other, one third caveman-esque reactionism to the psychotic nature of modern life, and one third NWO psyops trying to make people weaker.

Hey, that's just the world for ya. I'm just glad I haven't met one of these retards in real life, because as much as it repulses me I'm desperate enough that I'd probably play along with in exchange for female contact.

Fuck you diaperfags. You're ruining ddlg by trying to associate diapers with it. Actual ddlg is not about diapers.

>tfw no little to treat like a princess and spoil

you want a bigger, stronger person to fuck you. you want to be the the feminine one, the bitch, the woman.

>I grabbed it from the archive
fucking queer

But a lot of ddlg girls like diapers, user. Personally, I think theyre cute.

How is smelly excrement cute?

They dont have to be used for that, geez.

because wearing diapers is fun, silly bois
>tfw no DL bf
the AB role-play thing is weird, i just like diapers

Even though diapers are degenerate it still feels hella good to me to squirm around in a lotioned up wet diaper until I bust. Yea its a bit humiliating and shameful but that only makes it kinkier.

Attached: 5491F15F-527C-447C-B175-95DAA60244F6.jpg (312x312, 73K)