Reminder that losing weight is pointless if you are obese

Reminder that losing weight is pointless if you are obese.

Attached: IMG_1646.jpg (1200x1600, 325K)

Reminder: OP isn’t a very nice person

No.
I'd rather have loose skin and stretch marks than be obese

>losing weight is pointless
>if you are obese

Losing weight... is pointless... if you obese.... this is the dumbest thread i have ever fucking read

You're still fat op

You can be healthy and overweight. The point of losing weight is to look good, which will not happen even with surgery since you will still have intense scarring (and another huge scar from the tummy tuck).

>You can be healthy and overweight

Heres your (you), you fucking cunt

You're still fat op. 20%+ easy.

I'm 180 lbs and 6'0. I've been 140 lbs and it looked worse. I went to a plastic surgeon and he told me no amount of weight loss would make a difference.

what were you at your fattest?

whelp i'm fucked then lol. Is there really no way for you to have visible abs? there's just this gay flabby shit on top forever?

Wasn't me dude. I was 320 lbs at my max, but that was 7 years ago.

but yeah I doubt an ex fatty will ever have visible abs. You can kind of see the outline in the OP picture. Probably would have abs without the loose skin + losing 10lbs

You are still at like 25% bodyfat OP. You need to get down to at least 10% to really get the abs showing.

Go to the /fast/ thread, you fat fuck.

im gonna make it i fucking swear fuck you op

t. ex fatty down from 310 currently 230

>45873696
Nice bqit

>lose weight
>have scars
>build muscle
>be a sicckunt w/ scars and muscle
>make up some bullshit and make bitches wet

Play the hand you're dealt properly and stop being a sad cunt.

Attached: yep.jpg (1941x515, 671K)

Reminder that getting your arm fixed is pointless if it's broken.

looks terrible. I would kill myself right now if I knew that's all I have to look forward to.

Even OP's fatass has better abs than that. Do something other than bicep curls

All that work just for women

I do it for racing.

I only assume most people on Jow Forums have women as their goal.

Attached: twoscoops.jpg (912x1368, 1.08M)

My face gains make up for any stretchmarks etc

Attached: 2013-2016.jpg (707x345, 89K)

went from a 2 to a genuine 3. good job

For one woman

why is ur stomach sinking

Good for you user, great job

Grats bro, seriously though, do more ab work. Abs are more important than most other muscles for a sport like riding

I did it because I wanted to be a Professional Wrestler

used to be 350 pounds @6.2

I'm at 215 atm and started lifting about 6 months ago.

I can see progress, but it's all stunted by the remaining body fat and excess skin, i have so much skin in my legs it's killing me on the inside knowing that I will never look normal, which was the reason i started losing weight in the first place.
I can feel the muscles, and i'm constantly increasing weights, but they are hidden behind a layer of fat and 2 of skin, i'm broken.

[spoiler]Someone hold me please[/spoiler]

even fucked up a spoiler, what's even the point Jow Forums ;_;

You're doing great user, keep it up
The elasticity of your skin may improve how it looks in time, and either way you can be proud of all your hard work
Chin up fella, you're making it

i went from 300 to 170 and thats the hardest part, keep going bro, nobody knows what the future holds

thanks man
It'm still fat. I have an extremely strong core. I just hold a lot of fat in my stomach and ass and still have loose skin.

stopped cutting up until this year after building a massive athletic foundation for the past two years.
That's badass, too.

Attached: IMG_5016.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Thanks, it did not help that a lot of people told me i got fatter after a couple months at the gym, even though i literally lost some weight. People discrediting whatever small achievement i do by saying it's not that much, or people getting annoyed that i don't want to eat junk food with them/drink more than a bit of beer.

I guess it's just a long road that people only appreciate when you reach the end of it.

Thanks bud, I just gotta keep going.

please be in london

You don't need to keep anyone else happy, and if they can't appreciate the hard work you're putting in then fuck 'em
I suspect that, secretly, they're totes mad jelly

There is not point in living if you are this stupid...you know what to do user

Attached: tmp_1524757884892.png (1012x759, 895K)

oh no! they have tmj?? i heard that's painful :(

just 215 and 6'0? How the fuck do you have so much loose skin and shit? I'm calling bullshit.

Yes, this is bullshit. Hello? Is anyone there?

>you can be healthy and overweight
sure you can, you can even be healthy and obese but only if you're clearly muscular as fuck and a top athlete which you aren't if you're on Jow Forums

Thats because you have no muscle youre a classic skinny fat

Stretch marks are just proof of the past. They're scars that you brought about yourself. Better to have the blemishes than live with the strain of the weight.

You look like shit.

it should be legal to kill the obese on sight

I've seen obese mother fuckers who lost 150 pounds who have zero loose skin, and still look better than this faggot. Zero chance he weighed 215, maybe 280 at the minimum.or he has the worst genetics ever.

I just wanna be happy

God you are pathetic. You got fat because you have a defeatist personality, and now that you lost it, you still do. You need to stop being a crybaby faggot and just learn to accept things for what they are. You're a miserable loser that only made this thread because he wants to make other people feel bad about themselves so they'll sink down to your level. The fucking definition of a crab bucket. Get the fuck off this board. You and all the other crybaby faggots like you are the reason this place turned to total shit.

>The point of losing weight isn't too good
So if you're obese losing weight isn't worth it for the following reasons?
>Being able to have kids
>Spending time with family kids (cousins grand nephew whatever)
>Being able to run
>Being able to bike
>Longer lifespan
>Not being diabetic

Op go take a knife and manually cut out all the fat you have, maybe you'll be able to kill yourself and look good.

What the fuck is this image supposed to convey?

You don´t have loose skin, you have visible abdominal fat

And those stretch marks will be barely noticeable if you get considerable tan on you

Too bad you have already quit

this

>tfw was borderline obese, lost 70lbs, and all I have are a few unnoticeable stretch marks
Stop being lazy fatsos.

Attached: 1483088049739.png (293x270, 41K)

Digits confirm.

Attached: 1369655017047.jpg (396x531, 71K)

Proper slayer

Dont listen to these insecure faggots.

This threads existence proves being fat has a strong correlation to retardation.

This is correct.

Same, bang on 30 BMI with no muscle besides legs. Stretch marks are fine. They're barely visible normally but also a reminder not to fuck up again. Plus if you look good and tell people that you used to be a hamplanet they act like you told them you've been to the moon.

Same was 300lbs at 15 now 180 19 barely noticeable strech marks but I do have a bit of loose skin

/fast/ is leaking

This. I am getting a loose skin removal surgary after i remove all the fat

Attached: 1525369207972.png (1050x741, 159K)

Attached: 1525369071692.png (366x405, 46K)

Healthy at EVERY size! Heart attacks are just caused by Kira because he's a fatphobe!

>Kira

Attached: 1524271748796.png (644x800, 13K)

Why is plebbit so much better than 4chin?

Attached: plebbit fat to fit.jpg (1024x714, 127K)

>Reminder that eating is pointless if you are hungry.

Do you hit yourself in the head with a 45 for fun?

hard kek

(You)

>Being able to have kids
what the fuck are you talking about

Lucky you, i look like i got attacked by a tiger

Attached: IMG_20180505_121742.jpg (2448x2235, 1.45M)

They will fade when you get leaner. They are scars so they will still be there but they will be white.

Nah dude it gets better. Plenty for a skin graph or 2. Who knows could be in some dangerous industry. Shits useful yo. Also, you feel way better and can do more stuff. Not feeling your legs chaffing all day is nice mang.

Attached: 20180505_233233.jpg (4128x2322, 1.19M)

Also, plenty of people who go skinny mode to huuuuge get stretch marks from muscles. Ironic but also why most in my country get tattoos to cover it and its accepted more now day.

Nice arm shot, good shadow.

Attached: 20180505_235111.jpg (4128x2322, 971K)

I lost over 200 pounds and my stomach area is a mess of loose melted cheese skin, it's horrible and embarrassing

Attached: 000111.jpg (633x599, 73K)

hmm, seeing you guys get discouraged feels bad. At like 15 years old i weighed 225lbs and i got down to 155lbs at one point. im 21 now at 185lbs and look pretty decent, been lifting for around 4 years consistently.

100% correct

Haven't you guys tried that pregnant lady shit where they rub baby oil over the stretch marks? I've known a couple fit girls who have gotten preggo and they bounced back. So I guess it works.

just dry fast that shit away

I lost 130lbs, have a shit ton of stretch marks and a tiny bit of loose skin. I feel probably the best i ever have health wise my entire life. I don't constantly sweat anymore, i don't feel awkward or embarrassed around people anymore. Used to have breathing issues sleeping in the winter, completely gone. Used to have ankle/joint issues, 100% gone. My dick isn't buried under a mound of fat anymore and looks considerably bigger. Losing the weight was probably one of the only good decisions i have made in my entire life. Anyone that defends being fat is a fucking moron.

Attached: 1497021598146.jpg (356x390, 22K)

Forgot to add, i don't feel self conscious just wearing a t shirt anymore. Used to literally never take a sweater off. Don't have to be constantly aware of my double chin which drove my insane. I could sit here all day listing reasons why i'm happy i lose the weight.

does everyone who loses weight suffer from loose skin?

It depends on a number of things. How fat you were for how long, genetics, how fast you lose it.

if i was fat (like maybe 20kg overweight) like 4-5 years while growing and am beginning to lose it now, do you reckon everything would be fine?
and also losing slowly

>20kg
You'll probably be fine. Most people i see with visible loose skin were mega fatties like me, i was 280lbs at my biggest.

>tfw got to 245 pounds with no visible stretch marks when I ballooned
Did I get lucky or do stretch marks set in later?

Im 103 KG, I hope it doesn't happen to me with loose skin, I do have stretch marks tho