Be me

>Be me
>Junior year of high school
>Be dating 7/10 qt3.14
>Life is good.jpeg
>Out of nowhere she breaks up with me says,"She doesn't think it'll work anymore."
>Feels bad man
>Be me 6 months
>Now freshman year of college
>Haven't talked to qt3.14 in almost a year
>Somewhat depressed
>Look her up on social media
>Turns out she's dating a nig
>Start lifting and getting back into shape
>What's your motivation? Jow Forums
>Is it even worth it?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 36K)

I see you're training for DotR too. 14/88 user

Even if you feel like shit in the end it will always be worth it

OP here. I meant to say 6 months ago. Sorry for any confusion.

since i started reading this i would know at some point of the greentext she would be dating a nigga

>be sophomore in hs
>240+ lb obese pig
>ask girl at school out
>get rejected
>start getting Jow Forums

i have no friends or interests outside of lifting weights. all i want to do is get strong and big enough that i am finally content with my life, and will have no qualms with killing myself.

Ex that I broke up with because she left the country is dating a black guy. I'm not insecure but it definitely fucked with me more than it would have if she was with another white guy. But thinking about her with anybody else, black or white still makes me feel shitty.

Attached: IMG_8757.jpg (512x390, 60K)

OP here. For some reason it hurt a bit more that she was with a nig. Although i agree that it still sucks whether it be black or white.

I also definitely still love her and if her last attempt to reach out to me is anything to go by she still loves me too. I just can't fucking handle the distance. I wish I could but the fear of being cucked is too strong.

Attached: IMG_4283.jpg (1080x783, 126K)

Sounds fucking familiar. Whatever. Fuck her. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 00046E0G0L2G6GTP_C322.jpg (1024x837, 341K)

Don't worry. You boys can catch them on the rebound when they have three mulatto kids to take care of and need a provider.

If I feel repulsed at the mere possibility of being cucked what makes you think I would let myself become saddled with the physical manifestation of that fear? I'll just continue to fuck the girl I'm seeing now and channel my emotions into my lifts as best I can.

woe is me, anons.
>meet cute girl at the bar two weeks ago.
>friend of a friend of a friend
>seems cute and friendly
>come back from the bathroom, and my friend pulls me aside to tell me that she said I'm cute
>feels good, try not to fuck it up while I'm talking to her
>hang out talking all night
>dance on the dance floor
>I'm being a real Chad, dancing great
>kiss at a sweet sensual moment of a song
>go back to her friend's studio apt with her friends
>leave after a while, because not gonna bang the first night I meet a girl
>calls and texts me after I left basically begging me to come back
>LolNo.jpg, promise we'll hang tomorrow
>hang out all next day though literally from breakfast till midnight at a blues festival and barhopping
>learn a lot about her
>red flag that she only recently broke up with her bf and hasn't yet moved out from living with him, due to not having a place to go
>also a mild liberal (what woman isn't tho)
>despite my better judgment we end up banging like 5 times in my car, after driving around town talking
>been like two years since I even kissed a girl, so I was swimming in emotions
>she only lives like 50 mins away
>think to myself this is awesome, I might have rushed it, but there's no way we don't start dating and I have a real gf after this
>basically been ghosting me since
>refuses to hang out, even if I drive all the way to her place, because her life is "complicated"
>granted it is because she's a flight attendant who has to constantly travel for work and her roommate is her ex-boyfriend, but still, wtf?
>basically begged her to hang out the other day and told her that I really like her and want to get to know her better
>I told her to meet me
>she asked me where
>so I told her where and started driving there
>when I got there she said she couldn't, because "complicated"
>haven't talked to her since, because wtf am I supposed to do with that shit.
feels really fucking bad, guys
is there any hope for finding an actual cool girl?

Attached: [Loses Hope].jpg (766x960, 80K)

Watch out boy she a thot

She used you as a rebound. Honestly should've ghosted her after you banged, and especially after you found out that she was living with her ex boyfriend still. Oh well, at least you'll know for next time. Good Luck user

>girl i used to be very good friends with in high-school broke-up with her bf
>shes all over me now almost 5 years later
uh

Attached: 1525450174969.jpg (804x802, 85K)

I wish I had never looked at her.
I can't believe I was so stupid.
I feel so much emptier now than before, and I didn't think that was possible.

Attached: frodo I wish none of this had ever happened.jpg (1920x800, 99K)

>date girl for 3 years
>think she's "different"
>one night we have a good date and get back in bed to watch scary stuff (12:30)
>kinda goofy but it's "our thing"
>she gets texted by 2 guys and answers them on and off for 10-12 minutes not giving a fuck about the vid or me
>the poison seeps in and it just pisses me off tell her about it that night
>couldn't get over it for 2 weeks
>end up really fucking up and moving into a place together
>I basically end up her dad and she has 0 emotional intelligence
>break it up
>she still lives at the apartment bc the lease isn't terminated yet, 1 more month
>4-5 weeks pass
>living at my dads
>set up catfish tinder profile for a guy i know on a bbing forum
>see her profile on there
>my heart sinks
>her photos are in our place, on the couch i helped move in
>a week after that she texts me saying she wants to come back
>tell her if she's been looking for someone else
>literally lies to my face
>says she just gets on tinder when bored

I just want the pain to stop brahs.

rambled a bit but heres some pics

Attached: exgf7.png (283x500, 74K)

I know it's bad mate. I've become obsessed with getting stronger. My mindset is completely revolved around gains. I don't have any other hobbies other than gaming and sitting on Jow Forums.

2nd part of text convo

idk guys im starting to not like women

Attached: exgf10.png (282x502, 81K)

I only get on Tinder when I'm bored, desu. She might not be lying. It's a good validation hit but very very rarely do I ever intend on actually meeting/fucking anyone from there.

You sound insecure.

What business does a guy have texting a girl at 12:30 on a friday night

u cant b srs

You abandoned a 3 year relationship not because anything happened, but because you were worried something would happen. You're insecure.

I agree with other guy. Should've ghosted her after you slammed and held the power over her instead of giving in to her. Definitely shouldn't have wasted your time by begging her and still driving to her place after being declined. And also she's fuckin roommates with her ex bf man what are you expecting? Nothing good comes from that. You're good though. We're all still learning I have plenty to do myself

>had a gf in highschool
Fuck off

for the sake of space i didnt include other things but basically she was unable of seeing me as emotional mainly because she connected more emotionally with beta orbiters than me.

In order for relationships to work this needs to exist, it was very 1 sided and she really didnt give a damn. She was young, I was 23 she was 20.

Attached: 1523545963762.png (560x560, 219K)

Dude if you're only talking and have no relationship or whatever the situation is, as long as your not together who gives a fuck what she does and who she talks to. She's allowed to still date other men when in the beginning phase and your allowed to multi date as well. I personally don't have the effort to multi date girls as im way too lazy. Attention span can only do one at a time.You're not committed to each other in any kind of way stop being insecure for no reason

literal bugman who is dominated by women
keep your pride. lose the woman
itll be tough but better than raising someones kid 3 yrs down the line

Fair enough.

Ghost her

Been on no contact ever since

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for you faggots? Get over yourself. How do you expect a girl to love you when you can't even love another bro, despite his skin color? Bros before hoes.

Attached: 1522334519109.jpg (750x471, 30K)

Lmao shut the fuck up thot enabler.

>What's your motivation, Jow Forums?
Honestly. And bear with me here, even if you're ashamed to admit it. But 99% of Jow Forumsizens wind up here because of girls. I think a lot of us realize quickly that lifting doesn't do much without confidence, face, and not being autistic. But we keep doing it anyway. Either because by the time we realize all that lifting has become habit. Or we just like it.

I personally like feeling superior to other guys. Even if ultimately they get more girls than me, or girls period because I'm an autist. I get mired plenty. But I just love talking shit to other guys, especially the ones who put me down before I was big. I had a guy threaten to beat me up when I was in high school. Now in college I occasionally jokingly dare him to, and he just nervously laughs because he knows I'd cremate him.

>Is it even worth it?
To me, yes. Depends on what your reasons is. If you came here for girls, which again most of us did. You're probably not gonna make it. You can get shredded. You can't act different than what you are. Or maybe you can, it'll just take something that I'm guessing most of us don't possess.

Attached: CT.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Edit: I'm retarded I read the rest fuck what I just said. You're not in a relationship anymore with her though so she is free to do whatever she wants man. Same with you. 3 year relationship is a long fucking time. It will probably take you like six months to get over her. Sounded like you both had your issues, But focus on improving yourself (erasing your insecurity) so you don't fuck up your next relationship. Your stupid insecurity fucked up your 3 year relationship. My insecurity issues fucked up my 1 year and 7 month relationship. Regret what I did to this day but I forgave myself

Only inferior women date outside their race user, you dodged a bullet

>be me on Wednesday this week
>a strong 7/10 qt walks up asks for my number while going to class
>I am extreme nervous because i have always been a fat cunt and now have decent muscle mass and some gains
>give her my number
>say we should meet up and hangout
>we do after my shift at work
>I am nervous and say weird and say a bunch of autistic shit
>she says we will hangout again
>her friend texts me the next day saying how she is not interested and has a bf
>I was so autistic that she got her friend to reject me for her

All i can think about now is if i was not so introverted in middle/high school how much better my life could be now (more friends maybe a gf) and how much less autistic i could be

Attached: 1454021319117.gif (924x507, 993K)

Gf of 5 years just left me in january, idk what the fuck to do with my self so im gonna lean out and pump myself full of gear. Leaving humanity behind brah

This. You MUST be seeing multiple women in the early stages.
Hell, even once it starts to get a little bit more serious you should keep "meeting up with friends".
Ultimately, if you do get in a relationship then great, commit. BUT STILL actually go out and meet up with female friends (for real this time).

Why?

Because women when they no other women to subtly compete against for what they want, they start to wonder "Hm, is this the BEST I can do?" They start to have time to pick holes in things that were once perfect or good-enough.

This is why they often make dumb decisions and go with either skinny fat "dad bod" guys (who lack any sexual chemistry), or they go for Chad who's ohemgee sooo like hot (then gorilla fucks them and ghosts, "where have all the good men [who I want to actually fuck] gone?!")

Women must be kept on the precipice (it's exciting teehee) WITH THE KNOWLEDGE that you're strong enough to catch them (it's risky = exciting, but safe because user is sooo strong teehee).
Kinda like any extreme sport; the fear is there but so is the safety.

I think my gf had been raped before or potentially in a violent relationship. Should I ask? Do I want to know? Anyone ever found out something like that about their gf after they were in a commited relationship already and if so do you wish that you never knew?

yeah my wife was
ama

Yeah, dump her.

I've been in enough of these (3) to understand now that, even if nothing goes wrong for years and years, all it will take is one thing that's too similar to what caused her trauma in the past to trigger her.

It's like an obvious tripwire on the front door of your house. Sure you suspect it's there so you tread lightly over it, but one day you're going to touch it in such a way, in a way that you didn't even think would set it off, and boom, it'll blow up in your face and knock you on your ass and you'll sit there stunned just asking yourself "H-how? Why?".

Damaged men can reforge themselves or with the help of their brothers; damaged women are like a broken mirror that seeks to make other's reflections as broken as her .

Curious. Is there a related story you can tell about this?

>have no motivation, not sure why I'm doing it
I keep losing track because I have nothing to motivate me. Help give me a reason. Maybe I should do it for girls (thats kinda gay though 2bh)

bang and ghost, my friend.

yes or no question, could you still have a happy and loving relationship with her? I have not confirmed that this happened in the past I just know something bad happened, don't know exactly what

>when your dick is named Complicated

>Is there a related story you can tell about this?
Well, not really a story so much as on two of the three occasions I'd been happily with these girls (one was 19, the other was 26) for two years each.
For the 26yo (she was raped at 16 by her 29yo "boyfriend"), one night she was just being a bitch at a party we were attending. I'd had a shitty week
>oh, fyi, you're NEVER allowed to have troubles/difficulties/feel like shit if you're with a damaged person because it always becomes a competition to them to see who suffered more
so I told her to cut the crap. Went as well as could be expected, which is to say that I'd had enough for the evening, thanked everyone and said we're going.
"You don't speak for me!" she said intentionally loudly as she hit my arm harder than needed.
"If you don't come with me now, you'll have to find your own way back home-" we lived about 40 minutes by car away.
Anyway she indignantly went "Pft" and walked off.
>lolfuckyou
So I got in my car and left.
Two hours later and I start getting worried, she's not home yet and I haven't heard back, then I get a call from the police...
As it turns out, once she realized I had left AND WASN'T COMING BACK THIS TIME, she had a meltdown. She started getting violent and the cops had to come take her.
I obviously went to the station asap to get her because I was worried as fuck, and I ended up getting "interviewed" for THREE HOURS because she had, TL;DR, said I was emotionally and physically abusing her.
Eventually I was let go, she came with me. I called her mom to come collect her from my place so I could have some space to think.
She apologized profusely for a weak, begging me to forgive her (again), desperately throwing tantrums that "If I REALLY loved her" I wouldn't have left/would understand her, etc.
>#I'm_not_your_social_worker
I ended it the very next week. She then tried to kill herself, we ended up in court, she ended up back with her parents on meds I think (and I try not to).

Got my girlfriend drunk once and she told me she had been raped. I can't describe how it made me feel but It wasn't good. We dated for over a year after this and I don't think it really effected the relationship. If you really love someone it shouldn't matter what happened to them in the past. Especially something that's not really in their control.

(You)
>cont.
That was ages ago now, but essentially what had happened was the perfect storm; she was drunk, and at a party with some acquaintances (but few friends because they all "felt" she was odd), she felt isolated, then I drove off without a second thought.
When she was raped it was at a house party two hours away from the little suburb she lived in, and that she knew no one at
>obviously, the dude was that-29yo and still partying with 18-22 college students because he could buy alcohol and deal lmaoweed, and other drain cleaner shit...
she wanted to be "cool" and was peer-pressured to drink, he took her upstairs, you can guess what happened, then when he was done he obviously got spooked and so he bailed and ghosted her entirely.
She ended up walking home.
Didn't file a report for six months because she was scared/ashamed.
To say it was a case study situation would be underselling it, but fuck me it wasn't until I was on the receiving end of it that I realized all that #metoo and compulsory Sexual Harassment stuff is there for a purpose and reason.
After she had told me this I felt sick dudes, I felt like if I ever somehow came across the guys, somehow recognized him, I'd just run him over or do full Driver on his ass.
I'm going to stop talking about this now bcause it's making me feel like a piece of shit
>Oh yeah, you'll beat yourself up A LOT over when things go wrong because you're the "stable" one. Get used to it.
But there you go, hope that answered some questions.

me too buddy

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

see (was )
Corrected some shit.

fuck

>all these deleted posts
Did I miss something important

>I still feel like he really fucked up her life
Because they do dude.
Women can be strong, strongest women I ever knew was my mom and gran. But this sort of shit scars them for life, sure it might "heal", sure they learn coping mechanisms, but again all it takes is like I said; a perfect storm.

Attached: 1518311947480.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Nah, just missed some hard feels.
I edited some stuff for clarity, but an user responded before I deleted and reposted it. Then By the time I reposted they'd deleted their original response!
Serve me right for trying to be serious on the chins.

Not who asked, but thanks for these m8. Always interesting to see other people's experiences with unstable women. I'm an old fag who was lucky enough to learn everything I needed to know about women early on, but I still feel there's some value to be gained here.

Attached: 1344560328535.gif (400x225, 990K)

>Be Wh*toid
>Be weak as fuck thinking you're successful
>Get KEKED for a nigger
>Thinking you have any chance of competing against the BBM (Big Black Mandingo)

*big bavarian member

Buddy that isn’t her ex

the 14 words are the only reason I lift.

Attached: chad nazi.jpg (4228x2944, 593K)

>inb4 humblebrag
I’ve been through a bad relationship or two so I’m very picky on the girls I talk to. Once I want out my usual game plan is to act like I’m a neonazi and you’d be surprised how many girls just don’t care as long as they think you’re good looking

Im Chadlite, decent looks but really confident, funny, witty,
>also humblebrag
I hooked up with this girl twice, about 30 pounds heavier than her profile, also dating (but taking it slow cause shes gf material) another girl. I'm literally doing the same thing. Tonight I said about three times "I dont mean to sound like a facist but..."
I feel bad because tubby is actually a really cool person, but the other girl is normal weight and has a more open schedule so

Start talking about how you don’t think people of different races dating is a good thing. Usually will actually trigger the girl if she leans left(like most do)

>niggers
>ever being "bros"
kill yourself, shitskin.

i have the capacity to be better, therefore i must be better.