Is it worth dating a girl into ageplay? I hear there are 20 littles for every dom...

Is it worth dating a girl into ageplay? I hear there are 20 littles for every dom, so it should be really easy to find one

Attached: 1528005426879.jpg (540x661, 62K)

You're like 6 years too late to the party. DDLG is now demonized on every platform and women find it disgusting. Yes even the ones who were into it now find it disgusting.

It's extremely rare finding women into DDLG now, so good fucking luck.

This man is wrong lol.

I've been doing BDSM for 10 years now. Unless you mean actual underage littles (if you do, you should seriously neck yourself) then you are right because they're stupid and inexperienced. Otherwise most of the subs moved away from DDLG into more violent and degrading things. Submissive women who are into BDSM like being humiliated and abused.

Seems to me that this kind of stuff is more popular than ever

Attached: 1527887664735.png (1014x1080, 797K)

that is fucking disgusting shit damn

its pretty hot desu
orig

Wrong, this is the most popular it has ever been

I find this shit very annoying, but it also gives me an erection.

What's the deal?

those kind of girls tend to be depressed, insecure and clingy, and usually have daddy issues as well. if you're into that kind of thing, go ahead. and yes, there are a lot of them, actually I'd roughly wager one third of girls are into some kind of ageplay, even if they don't adorn the whole baby paraphernalia.

I can handle the pacifier, "little" talk, and there little space nonsense, fuck even being a daddy, but diapers would be too far for me.

Are you gay, user? Legit question

You are an unawakened chad

Where's your evidence for this? I literally haven't seen it at all until mid 2017 and you're telling me that it's been demonized now when I'm seeing it more than ever before?

Maybe. Been working on self improvement lately. I am moving ever so slowly towards becoming Chad.

Literally everything you just listed means "too insecure and dependent to cheat"

Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun, FAUN, FAUN, FAUN, FAUN!

You're the fag here, boyo.

Overpowering a toddler makes your dick hard because a toddler is all you could mentally overpower.

I agree with this dude.

It's one thing if she pretends to be a pubescent schoolgirl, it's another to pretend to be wearing diapers.
I am not a toddler-fucker. That's just sick and demented

I want a gf to degrade and abuse

>ywn be this much of a degenerate

>Grown woman wearing a diaper = a toddler
>But grown woman like a schoolgirl still = a grown woman
retard hypocritical logic

This. Also plebs not understanding that just because I don't mind diapers (I think it's cute), doesn't mean that I'd look specifically for a girl who wants to wear them

> age play
> not vanilla school girl stuff

Disgusting

>vanilla stuff
Disgusting

Also, this new ageplay stuff is what girls are into now

Get with the times, you millennial boomer

Attached: 1527833218508.gif (305x305, 1.77M)

>not being into a girl who shits herself
baka

CHAD here

I love watching my gf shit her diapers, it's so hot. I always tell her that she has to draw a picture for me with crayons before I change her, other times I've made her few hump a large stuffed animal to orgasm in exchange for getting her diaper changed.

If you're going to be degenerate, why not take it all the way haha and not be a pussy?

>tfw no diapered switchy gf

Seen this anti ddlg shill many times
Probably a homosexuans

>its pretty hot desu
>orig

fag

I wish. It's so hard finding a little. The few I have talked to always ghost me before meeting.

This shit is gay and annoying wtf