Why is ice cream considered unhealthy when it's just cream and eggs with some optional flavorings and/or sugar?

Why is ice cream considered unhealthy when it's just cream and eggs with some optional flavorings and/or sugar?

Attached: 035859B7-59E1-4DD4-9E89-7762EA453D3C.jpg (600x803, 91K)

>some sugar

gee i don't know, maybe because cream, eggs and sugar have no fucking nutrition?

Eggs have no nutrition. Ok retard

basedmale detected

Because retards think sugar is bad.

good goy

it's actually not that bad, it's got some proteins, high in saturated fat, which is high in calories, and the sugar is usually not too outrageous when compared to like, a soda or something. You could do a lot worse than ice cream when it comes to having a dessert once in a while. The thing is, a serving of ice cream is pretty small, it's only like 1/2 cup.

Attached: halfacuppaicecream.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

from raw milk from organically and grass fed cows then its good ofc

raw milk is illegal in the US

Not everywhere, but raw milk is a meme anyways

>jews invented sugar
Okay.

jewish people invented sugar? I thought it comes from a plant. how could jews invent it?

>being this asschapped when the jew is named

Attached: 1519154467294.png (600x679, 237K)

Suger causes inflimation throughout the body. Not to mention the effects on gut health.

It's just that it's irrelevant. A vegan could just as well blame meat on the Jews and it would make as much sense.

Because it's just cream, eggs, and sugar.

It haves lots of sugar added because it doesnt taste as sweet when is frozen
Melt it and taste it

can you link a single study that says sugar is good for you
i know its bait but im genuinely curious

>t. brainlet

I though my England wuz bad

i work in a gelato shop and i sample the product a lot sort of compulsively. they’re small bites but i worry about them adding up as my shifts are long. can anyone redpill me on gelato/ice cream? how much can i reasonably allow myself