Low Carb is a bitch

I'm sure no one will remember me but I'm that user that posted here about their family shitting on my diet. That's besides the point...It's been about 51 days since then or atleast since I've started "Low Carb" or "Keto Diet" and I've gone from 317 to 275 Ibs. Shits working, no doubt there but all I eat is baked chicken and greenbeans and I'm honestly I'm sick of it. Literally skipping meals because I don't know what to eat.

Is it okay for me to eat bad foods but in lower portions?

Attached: DapqpTRU0AE5Qq1.png (600x761, 439K)

Low carb is a meme
CICO and IIFYM, no processed shit. Boom, lots of options and just as much fat loss.

user, are you actually going to stop your journey to become healthy simply because it's repetitive?

No, its not okay for you to eat bad food in lower proportions. Grow a pair user

You can eat whatever you want as long as it fits into your macros.

That being said, if you want to do ketosis, you have to count your carbs and stay under the threshold that keeps you in ketosis.

That's it. Now, you could also just count your calories and eat at a deficit. You'd have just as much progress and could eat whatever as long you counted accurately and stayed under your TDEE enough.

Get creative. Anybody here that says eating healthy is all chicken and broccoli is legitimately dumb.

keto makes me feel like death. fasting gives better results, with virtually no muscle loss, its faster and its idiot proof.

Eating Jow Forums doesn't mean eating repetitively. There is literally no reason to have a more restrictive diet just because you're eating well. In fact, it should help you vary your diet. It's healthy to vary your diet. Go get a wider variety of food and learn how to make new shit.

I kind of felt the same way as you, OP. But have you tried intermittent fasting? Eating a meal of veggies isn't so bad when you only have to do it once a day. When you are forced to eat some veggies in lunch and dinner and you snack on them it can get repetitive. But I've been doing veggies for a while and they are tolerable

Also if you eat raw veggies, try them cooked. Or vise versa. It might give enough change that it makes the difference. Throw some spices on your cooked broccoli.

I Don't know if changing my diet up so far in would be a good idea though. My body is used to eating low quantity of carbs so the moment I change to a different diet I'll surely gain it back.

This is pretty much what I was telling myself yesterday. Just power through it. Takes alot of dedication and willpower to eat for the sake of living and not enjoyment.

Considering chicken has no carbs and greenbeans have barely any I'd be surprised if my body is taking in more than 10g a day. Like I stated to the other user though, the moment I eat over that amount of carbs I expand in size.

I Haven't exactly tried fasting but I already eat once a day. It's rare that I'll eat twice a day and If I do its usually like 3 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon. Then for dinner my usual Chicken and Greenbeans. I'm Down for trying more veggies though. Any suggestions far as raw goes?

If you're eating once a day, you're intermittently fasting already

go to /ck/
learn to cook

>Literally skipping meals
good?

dont give up once it becomes hard pussy. pushing through is what makes you a man. you still have lbs to go. keep working.

>go to /ck/
>learn to cook

Attached: garbage stew.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

Attached: PCS.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

jack threads are banned on /ck/ now :(

Attached: corndog dip.webm (844x446, 2.71M)

yes

How about you learn to cook

pic related, my keto meal today

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (1908x1626, 1.81M)

Calories in affect calories out. The macronutrient makeup of a diet have profound effects on body composition.

Americans are monsters.

Unironically try zero carb and up your fat intake substantially. Much more filling and there will never be a need to skip meals. Takes out all uncertainty of what to eat when you've just got ground beef, eggs and cheese on the menu.

You will never get sick of eating this way, trust me.

They may affect calories out via RMR but it would not affect the amount of calories burned through exercise.
If you're not a lazy piece of shit you should eat carbs anyway, since they're a great macro to burn during exercise. The only people who need low-carb are sedentary blobs.