Muscle Dysphoria doesn't exist...

Muscle Dysphoria doesn't exist, it's just a bunch of guys experiencing motivation and passion for the very first time in their lives, and thinking it's a mental disorder.

change my mind.

Attached: 24y43o.jpg (482x361, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dysmorphia,

I deserve to be hated for my misspelling.

I have muscle dysphoria.

I feel like I am a muscleman trapped in the body of a skinnyfag.

youre probably just skinny lol

Just like trans are just gags.

Steven Crowder is the smuggest, gayest, faggot in the world. He's basically Tomi Lauren just dumber and more feminine.

Muscle dysphoria and bigorexia is just thrown around by normies to make them feel better about themselves for not being as fit as someone passionate about fitness. They try to make health sound unhealthy to discourage you from making gains

Every such body-dysmorphic disorder is based on the distinction between being passionate about something and letting something take control of your life. It's kind of like alcoholism, where you can get wasted every day of your life and just really love drinking whereas some dudes may never drink but when they do they lose all control over it and are socially and psychologically worse off because of it.

Just like that you do have guys for whom lifting weights and bodybuilding becomes a flat out unpleasant activity. It's more of a spectrum, though, where maybe if some people chilled a little bit more they might enjoy lifting more and be therefore more motivated. Dudes like Synthol Man are extreme cases where they thought they looked different than they actually did.

I think that it is rooted in shame, and that is what makes it a undesirable trait. There is a difference between being honest with yourself and wanting to improve, and being shameful of yourself and wanting a magic fairy to fix your problems.

Attached: 1517999396605.jpg (2100x3000, 772K)

I read that as dystrophy.

Most people casually labelled as muscle dysphoria suffering are just really motivated. Their being really concerned about getting the next level of definition is the same as any outlier obsessed with next-level success.

It's like thinking a hundred-millionaire is diseased for spending all his time trying to grow his company even bigger. "Oh he doesn't need all of that!" "He's spending time doing that instead of being with family!"

I think if you interviewed IFBB pros very very few would really have "bigorexia". To compete you have to be absolutely gaurgantuan, and when pros talk about themselves looking small or weak it's within the context of their sport

It's easy to spot when you see a roided up guy, who's a little too big. But to each his own i suppose!

That's certainly the case for most people but then there's people who are genuinely already really big and fit and still spend way too much of their time concerned with whether they are looking too small. It's just not healthy for you and makes no sense when 99% of the population thinks you're jacked.

Spam incoming:
You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Counter-example: Rich Piana.

QED

i see myself as tiny and a manlet, being 98kg and 1,80mt that's obviously not the case, but i need to focus to realize this.
fuck off mugclub faggot.

Attached: 1524179602273.png (450x720, 145K)

>normies will call wanting to be stronger a mental illness, and then say trannies are normal people, in the same breath

>it's just a bunch of guys experiencing motivation and passion for the very first time in their lives, and thinking it's a mental disorder.
That's not what muscle dysmorphia is at all though. It's the feeling that after training for two years you still look at the mirror and think you look almost exactly the same as when you started. While you gained about 15kg of muscle and everybody around you mires.

It's where "Once you start lifting you will forever be small" comes from.

Attached: w.jpg (406x451, 27K)

Muscle dysmorphia as a little guy is when you realise you aren't as big and strong as you thought you were. Literally just having a moment of mental clarity.
Muscle dysphoria when you're a big guy is when you compare yourself to a bigger guy or even just you with a pump, thinking you could and should be bigger.

take a dyel, add 15 lbs of muscle, they still look like shit

Sure, Inspiration is a good thing.
The first time I benched 100 kg I felt like the strongest motherfucker on earth.
The first time I benched 120 kg I felt like a weak little bitch because there are people who bench 150-200 kg.

When I first looked a bit like I lift I felt like a huge mass monster, years later I find me too fat, my arms to skinny etc. (because I don't look relaxed in normal lighting like I do pumped in favorable lighting).

I would call it body dysmorphia to some degree, if you go further into the sport, you always think you are too skinny while you can actually outlift basically almost every single person you entcounter and you are certainly bigger than them, but because you hang out in fitness boards, your view of "normal people" are Eddie Hall, Rich Piana and young Arnold.

Fact: Muscle dysmorphia like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all dysmorphia is made up by people with mental illness.