Why is it so hard to lose weight?

Why is it so hard to lose weight?

I jog every morning for half an hour, and then later in the day I do a solid hour of weight lifting till I can barely stand. I've even cut most of the things I loved to eat out of my diet.

But I've still got this layer of fat that won't leave me, and now because of all my weight lifting I've got stretch marks all over my thighs, shoulders, and stomach. Even if I get Jow Forums I'll always have these scars. It's just not fair.

Attached: 1487272541576.png (1108x1079, 1.37M)

/fast/
That last bit of fat is the most annoying. I know

You did it to yourself. Next time don't start a fucking thread for this, this is why /fat/ exists.

Also
>stretch marks
Huh I don't see many men getting those. Or are you a femanon
I got those too when losing weight in my calves but I'm not really worried about it
But using moisturazing cream or oils can reduce them. Keeping your skin hydrated in general

don't go on a leisurely jog, faggot, do HIIT.

This is the pic from my inner thigh. Looks godawful. Also, not fem.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

MOIST IT
You can still undo that while is red
google a bit and buy oils or cream
Good luck senpai

Mine faded to white after a while, matched my natural paleness pretty good

Nobody cares about them if you’re a guy

What if I'm a faggot though?

Still, nobody cares about what scars you have on your inner thigh dummy

I’m more fucked than you cause I got them above my armpit, somehow I got them in high school from just doing push ups and stuff.

Not him but do you care about stretch marks in other guys?
Or go ask /mlp/ i mean /lgtb/

What do you mean?

>I've even cut most of the things I loved to eat out of my diet.
>most

It's not good enough to cut out pizza and soda while you still eat cheeseburgers and ice cream, fat ass

not a single person gives a shit about your stretch marks and neither should you unless you're a professional model, in which case your editors will photoshop them out

I don't eat ice cream. Honestly, I don't even really like it all too much. It feels like stuffing my mouth full of sweetened water, which I don't like.

lifting doesn't matter. Cardio doesn't matter if you are not doing enough as well. Either go hard on cardio or eat less.

>I do a solid hour of weight lifting till I can barely stand
?
I go for two and a half or three hours doing the highest weights I can complete and don't even feel particularly tired afterwards. I just run out of things to do.

because you are eating too much

same.
i always wonder what the deal is with that.

im thinking of doing cardio after weights just to reach proper exhaustion

Here you go OP. I made a guide for brainlets like you

Attached: how to lose weight.png (751x584, 246K)

apart from the fact calories out =f(macros in)

>Why is it so hard to lose weight?
It's the easiest fucking thing in the world. Get rid of more energy than you eat. Starve every second day if you have to.

Lol bro I fucking have stretch marks on nearly every part of my body from being morbidly obese at one point in high school.
Lost all the weight at uni and started lifting.
No girl has really cared about it, they've decided to fuck you by how you look while in clothes usually, your social standing, skills, etc.