How the hell do I become a hot guy?

I just want to be a 6/10 or above chadlite or chad so I can pursue QTs and down to earth girls who think I'm out of their league. i dont even want super stacies.

Attached: takingtheredpill.jpg (700x440, 77K)

you either are or you're not.
I knew I was 8/10 at least when i was in middle school. Having a girl slobbering over me every year. You know early on.

peaking in middle school doesn't make you a chad, doofus.

amazing bait

Cope. Know a few incel looking dudes durig hgih school that become above average or chadlite by the end of college.

any tips

That is a shitty beard

Yeah you'll peak when you're 35 right vrifin?

Imagine being a 7/10 but was born with a shit skin condition you never knew about and never appeared until you were a senior in high school and now you can never show your body and it fucking sucks cause you know youre not a social retard and actually can get a gf cause girls actually look at you.

Getting fit and having a diet of solid foods when you're still young is the best way.

When you're basically fully developed, the best way is to stay lean, have good hygiene, a nice haircut, and wear nice, well fitting clothes. Also work on having a friendly resting face.

Daily reminder that Orb was still a virgin. He managed to get his first gf in his early 20s but his crippling insecurity ruined it

>don't fall for the alt right/libertarian meme
>gain emotional intelligence
>learn to play a musical instrument.
>take care of your body
>own a pet.

Exact same situation for me. I have psoriasis, what do your have?

>not an argument
>yes
>or just any hobby you're passionate about
>yes
>if you have the time for that commitment

Hypertrophic scars

can you treat them?how old are you?

20 and yeah there is a treatment, it is expensive and there is a chance of reocurrence. I cry everytime thinking about it I can never go to the beach or live like my peers. Living life like a hermit.

scars are alpha as fuck lmao. just tell them you used to back yard wrestle or something

this. only thing holding you back is self destructive thouhgts. ofcourse it is easier for model looking dudes but really what can you do. Lift, Haircut, skincare, clothes. Everything else is in your own head

how long do you have to grow your hair to get it like this?

this lol incels coping for their childhood which molds your brain for life

cope

the chaddiest chad in my high school had some disgusting skin condition (and he was VERY insecure about it), didn't stop all the girl from getting on his dick lol

>molds your brain for life
What is neurogenesis?

from personal experience, about 4-6 months, depending on your individual growth rate.
Welcome the awkward phase friend

Man it could have been a lot worse, you're just having a mental block

A good haircut can make a man

Googled his scar, and boy no wonder he is feeling depressed heck if any of you had this you would had kys.

Attached: 965A6E3A-DAE3-4E94-9A35-10C9022E05F5.jpg (721x423, 267K)

That is literally the worst case you could find

Bump

Doesnt matter what the case is, it is still absolutely going to crush your self esteem nobody want an overgrown scar on their body especially if it wasnt there to begin with.

Be born with better genetics

trust me, been goodlookin is better on paper than it is in real life

brings more headache than actual pleasue

What's adult neurogenesis?

>trust me
>been goodlookin is better on paper than it is in real life
>brings more headache than actual pleasue

>trust me

Attached: 1372106784350.gif (389x259, 992K)

Visit /fa/

Attached: 1505569636680.jpg (1536x2048, 1.29M)

absolute chad

just be yourself xoxo