An observation

on Jow Forums it’s regularly spouted that women are getting more and more selective and only top tier males can ever find a good mate
in my experience (i’m aware a sample size of 1 doesn’t mean much, just saying) most “unbalanced” couples are an ugly guy and a pretty girl. fat guys, scrawny guys, nerdy guys, ugly guys, short guys, all of them seem to have found companionship, usually well above their league, often they’re even married with kids!
so what gives Jow Forums? do you lie to yourself because you can’t admit you have an awful personality? or is it something i’m not getting?

also is doing back off sets on heavy exercises a bad idea for a beginner?

Attached: F67FF4AA-9C61-4591-8D9A-6CB484C149CF.jpg (500x949, 74K)

women dont care about looks they care about status.
a guy who is a leader and socially dominant is the equivalent of a hot ass and tiddies to a hetero woman.
thats why you see ugly dudes with pretty women

i mean that’s very often the case, but i’m also talking about younger couples, like 18-23 year olds who probably don’t have much going on in life.

Among younger people, The status is still a very big factor with roasties, however it's not cars, houses and money that grant status but one's position in the social group, so the most charismatic, energetic and interesting men within a certain group are seen as the highest social status

Majority of women are beautiful
Minority of men are beautiful

They still have to find companionship hence why it is usually the woman settling for less.
The odds are in our favour

Might be a bit off-topic but what do you guys think of tinder, i honestly want to just lose my virginity already even to some braphog but idk what kind of pics to post since i never take them.

This
user is stupid and virgin, don'tlisten to anything he says

Men don't get pregnant. There is absolutely zero biological reason for a woman to care about the looks of a man.

Women care about confidence, charisma, status and money. In that order.

No, that does not mean you should not lift.

What's the difference between confidence and charisma?

confidence is liking yourself, charisma is being likeable by others

one is standing up for yourself and what you believe in, the other is just manipulation rephrased.

I'm strange then, I have low confidence but high charisma? I'm really likeable, in fact people often see more and believe more in me than I do myself, to the point where I used to feel like I was getting fucked with.

A girl did say I was at least super confident in my beliefs, but other areas need work.

>Majority of women are beautiful
lol no
the instathots and models posted on Jow Forums are not a representative sample

>one's position in the social group, so the most charismatic, energetic and interesting men within a certain group are seen as the highest social status
Interesting and energetic men aren't necessarily the highest social status, it's almost always the most confident of the group that takes the leader position. Confidence comes from past success, you are more likely to succeed if you are good looking.

In a social situation, confidence is expecting everyone to go along with you because you are right (in your mind). Most people are insecure so they will side with you if you are sure enough of something, within reason.
Charisma is your skill in being likeable and convincing in conversation. I mean it is essentially social manipulation but you didn't learn it from someone else and it doesn't have ill intent

imo you're talking about conviction rather than confidence, but that's semantics. both are things you need
don't talk about this shit like its game stats, that's part of the problem. find one thing about yourself that you like, and focus on that. start finding more and more things, and realize that some of the things you don't like are perfectly okay

remember dude, you're not ugly, you're just not your type

that’s an excellent way of putting it desu. definitely gonna hang on to that one

glad I could help, good luck in your endeavors user!

Most women have awful personalities so I don't get why people keep saying this as if it's obvious. Unless it's trolling.

There's a minority of women I like and they usually like me back. I mainly just have horrific social anxiety

Referring to this specifically
>do you lie to yourself because you can’t admit you have an awful personality?

Just copy some random Insta model

good for you that you met all those tens of thousands of woman, to be able to say; "most woman have awful personalities".
Even with your horrific social anxiety!

kill yourself faggot.

I serve at a restaurant. Females are split 16/35. By no surprise the ones most fun to talk to are in the 35 to 40 range. Women get exponentially complex with age. I flirt back and fourth with them because they love the attention and always have something clever to say. Plus there's the added bonus of no expectations since a lot of them are married, so we basically go nuts to pass the time. Don't develop the Jow Forums complex on women. You only see what women are willing to show you

heyyy, Jow Forums is a complete shit hole so contrarian it doesn't even realize how far up it's own ass it is.