Does Jow Forums vape?

Does Jow Forums vape?

Attached: vape.jpg (700x420, 61K)

Shit gave me an allergic reaction so I switched to swallowing the e-liquid lol. Doesn't happen this way and my cardio instantly got better.

You know you still get the same ingredients in your system if you vape it right, it's just that the lung inflammation can create allergic reactions and other bad chain reactions.

>Guys, smoking is good for you
fucking Jow Forums

>mouth fedora

I mean if you're utilizing drugs like nicotine instead of using it for the"high", then I guess there's nothing fedora about it.

For example: purging yourself of shit before leaving for a trip somewhere.

bought 10ml of THC-O-acetate juice off dream marketplace for $100, best post workout drug

Unfortunately, yes. Just bought 240mls of new juice

I used to when I was fasting last year because I thought it was a clever trick to get around not eating and still enjoying some sort of "treat." But since then I've learned to be more Spartan. I also got worried that breathing the sweet vape juice might be causing a glycemic response.

Bad habit I picked up late teens, smoking cigarettes. Have been on and off smoking for almost 10 years. 2-3 years in between where I went cold turkey and would cuss at the thought of smoking and smokers. Somehow I'd cave in and take it up all over again.

Start of this year bought a vape pen and haven't turn back. I walk past smokers and I'm disgusted with the way they smell and the smoke smells that's burnt from tobacco. Towards the end of the year I'm going to stop the vaping as well. Has been a great tool in me dissociating myself as a smoker and on a transition phase to quitting completely.

Don't really follow or condone the 'vape' culture or non smokers taking up smoking. As a substitute for cigarette smokers and those wanting to eventually stop altogether. Would definitely recommend. I don't even crave cigarettes anymore, not even once, sight smell disgusts me.

What juice if you don't mind me asking? How much did that cost you because that is a lot of juice.

Uh, we never said that buddy.

I'm not a addict or brain damaged enough so no I don't.

Yes and it's saving me a shit load of money.

I went from a pack a day smoker (around 80 bucks a week) to using one $20 bottle of nic salt a month.

I can breathe, smell and taste again.

Attached: tipping.gif (460x600, 595K)

No because it's for faggots who are mentally ill

There are even e-cigs with vitamins
This shitty trend has gone too far

You can pay even less by buying nicotime base and aroma. I pay someting like 5$ per month

Wait until you stop getting nicotine. It's weird cigarettes will smell good when your dumb addict brain wants one.

my mum just got me one but it's not the same as smoking

so I do both

any tips? Literally just got it

keep vaping. Vape inside, vape while you drive, vape where you smoke. Eventually you'll smoke a cigarette and get that buzz like you used to. Eventually you'll get sick off too much nicotine. As you continue to vape you'll find you want to smoke less and less. Good luck user

Yeah
I'm afraid to drop all psychoactive substances because I was on heroin for 8 years. Nicotine +a couple other very mild alkaloids + caffeine keeps everything above board and in my control/ on a predictable trajectory

That being said I am a broken human don't do any of this nerd

>while you drive
>implying I can drive
do you know how expensive cars are ahahahaha

Eh maybe? You'd be talking like sub 1 grams of sugar though right, not much at all

>can afford to smoke
>can't afford to drive

Yeah, got me off smoking regularly at first, then I dropped the vape and only smoked when drinking. Then decided I shouldn't smoke at all, so now I just vape when having beers.

It's worked well at keeping me off smoking, costs much less and has a minimal impact on my lungs. Would recommend trying for anyone attempting to quit.

I have a vape pen I use to vaporize cannabis oil.

>Does Jow Forums vape?
LOL no, I'm not some empty-headed druggie!

Epic post.

People are worried that the sweet taste, on the tongue itself, will trigger the glycemic response rather than the ingestion of any actual sugar.

Not sure whether there's any truth to it whatsoever, there doesn't seem to be any consensus, it's all just guess work.

Yes I stopped cigs
I found that cigs decreased my performance in my workouts
But exits have no impact

This is best.