Hello Jow Forums. I know nothing about dogs and currently it's 3AM here so I have nobody to help me

Hello Jow Forums. I know nothing about dogs and currently it's 3AM here so I have nobody to help me.
This dog showed up on my doorstep and has been sitting there for 4 hours or so. She looks great but the thing is... There are these things on her stomach that I don't know what the fuck they are. Is this normal? Am I retarded? Are these things supposed to be there?
I wouldn't thino much of it if she wasn't shaking like crazy, she didn't want to eat the dog food I brought her and I watched too many mangoworms videos.

Attached: 20180604_025107.png (719x381, 462K)

is it a girl? those are her nipples
or maybe they are warts, or both
anyways, I'm 99% sure are harmless but I'm no expert

I think they might be nipples bud

I thought it might be her nipples (yeah it's a girl) but she's a little roughed up and there is this giant...blob of meat besides her nipples.

Attached: 20180604_030207.png (719x398, 485K)

dog has 8 nipples, 4 rows of 2 that end around there, seems most likely scenario

Might be some sort of cyst but the rest are nips

Take it to the vet or animal hospital OP. Theyll find out if shes got anything wrong with her, and you can rest easy if its not acting too abnormally. Dont approach it if it acts aggressive or starts doing abnormal things, it could be sick. If it starts to do something you dont like, call the cops non emergency/animal control and stay away. I used to work for an animal clinic, you need clearer pictures of her underside. I cant tell if those are her nipples or something else, they look too low on the dogs body to be nipples. As for the glob of something, it could be a scar of some sort, we had dogs that got growths from scratches and one dog had a growth similar next to its eye from skunk spray. The vet can diagnose internal problems and probably determine age. Good luck!

These things are normal for older dogs to have they start developing skin tags and even benign tumors of fat. Odds are it is harmless

Humans have max of two babies, ergo, two nipples.

Dogs have like four ergo like eight max ergo eight for their litters.

They are of course nipples.

Though that looks like a tumor or giant tick.

Ok so I mustered up the courage to make her lie in her back and yes... nipples it is. Even that blob is a weird ass nipple. Now my question changed and it is what the fuck is this pic related
Thank you so much for your answer user! Thing is, I'm frightened of pups and I only want to get involved if it's serious. I'm short on money to take her to the vet and I can't temporarily shelter her cause I already picked up 3 street cats.

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-032401.png (720x1280, 1.31M)

>throw out cats
>obtain doggo
sounds like a win win situation

Cats are obviously superior but she's kind of cute, I guess?

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-033721.png (720x1280, 1017K)

Looks like a tick. Don't pull it out. That needs treatment.

A tick. Nasty little fuckers aren't they?

Vet assistant user here. Looks like tick boyo. If she was from the outside it probably is make sure you keep you cats in a separate room, you dont want them getting one as cats are a massive pain in the ass to get to cooperate when pulling a tick. As for your temporary shelter situation, ask around your neighborhood to see if someone would take her temporarily, you could look up places you could take her, like the almost home foundation sort of people. There are NGOs that find abused and stray dogs and give them new families. take her in and probably sort out medical problems too. If I were you, grab some dog food from the store and use a bowl for water, then call the almost home foundation or something similar if you cant afford to take her in.

Pull off the tick ASAP, make sure you get the head too
Are you Australian?
If yes that could be a paralysis tick

Jesus fucking christ, I think I might leave it there cause we're not pals at the moment. She barked at me so I closed the door and proceeded to shake like a little bitch. But yeah, no, I'm in Brazil.
Thank you again user, I might take her to a shelter I know but I can only do it 7am or so if she's still there.

Check her ears, toes, skin folds to see if she has more ticks.

If she's infested, keep her leashed outside. Give her some food, water, shelter, but put her outside. You don't want ticks inside your home.

Ticks are not hard to remove at all. Use tweezers and grab the tick as close to the skin of the dog as you can ane pull. Good luck

Attached: 550px-nowatermark-Remove-a-Tick-Step-2-Version-4.jpg (550x309, 33K)

>I'm in Brazil.
so I guess a trip to the vet is out of the question eh?

>brazil
just fuckin eat it alive or somethnig for live leak

Attached: 1493604367276 - Copy.png (600x580, 419K)

Who the fuck uses tweezers?
Why not just pull it off like a normal human

honestly just use your mouth

Me and most sane people don't enjoy touching parasites possibly carrying diseases
Kek

Burn the dog