Wake up

>wake up
>go to Jow Forums
>WHY EVEN LIFT FACE HEIGHT FRAME CAN I GET TALLER BY WHAT EXERCISES TO MAKE MY JAW WOMEN

Attached: 12346.jpg (200x193, 5K)

>DAILY REMINDER THAT [ARBITRARY INSECURITY #3871] IS WHAT'S PREVENTING YOU FROM ATTRACTING WOMEN

Yeah mate cunts fucked. I visit this place occasionally to read some shit when I'm eating dinner and that's it.

It's dawned on me that posts like FPH/FPS are anchors to never improving as a person. When you think about it you're not only probably talking shit about the person irl with fellow lifter mates but then you go out of your way to go home in your free spare time and write up a post about how gay they are, kinda just like what I'm doing now.

Self sabotage Chan.

Sad!

Seriously what happened to Jow Forums?
It went from "we're all gonna make it" and helping eachother to this shit we have today

There's only so much you can talk about fitness. Most of the shit that can be talked about is in the sticky. If any new info comes up, it's posted. Otherwise all you can do is talk about why you got into fitness in the first place.

Because it's all true you bluepilled fucks. A mere 2mm difference of bone on your chin can be the difference between living an unsuccessful life, with people, especially females disliking you before you have even met them, and living a successful life where everyone likes you, and you're successful with women. Attractive men are rated by women as having better personalities on OKCupid (I think?) as an unattractive male with the same exact description in his bio in an experiment. Being small/ugly is a death sentence and you will never live a life as happy as it could have been

It's now inhabited by redditors and Jow Forums

wrong board, not fitness related

I feel you user

Then do yourself a favor and kill yourself

and yet you manage to be annoying as shit without ever showing your face

Just ignore obvious race bait and dumb pseudoscience shit. Most people on this board still give great advice and are very encouraging about losing and gaining weight.

>>>women

This is the worst one. I wish Jow Forums was more like Jow Forums in only ONE respect.

Those Nazis only lift for themselves. They don't lift to bang skanks. They don't lift to have better chances trying to fuck some disgusting gymshark whore.

They lift because it makes them better than they were. Lifting for women is pathetic. They're just dirty animals like you and I, except that they have no capacity for honor or determination. You're dedicating EVERYHING you work towards to fucking chicks? It's pathetic.

Lift because it makes you strong, capable, competent, useful, disciplined. Lift because you are a man and a man needs to be strong and dedicated to himself. Lift for YOU. not for some hypothetical skank that doesn't even exist like she does in your mind.

Goddamn this board is fucking filled with guys who only lift to get laid. It's pathetic. It's sickening. Girls are pretty, but ultimately dispensable for the most part.

And not to mention that the golden rule to getting laid is to not try to get laid.

Attached: IMG_5331.jpg (773x425, 98K)

It's not arbitrary. Its looks (face, race, height), money, status

They all went to 8fit.

Did you forget?

yeah Jow Forumss gay but lifting to bang chicks is gayer.

what if I told you I browsed Jow Forums long before I even set foot in Jow Forums

I dunno why people are giving you shit. It's not like you're wrong

The thing is you can't get too blackpilled about it. Just take the hand you're dealt and make the best of it. Obviously life isn't fair.

If you're really terribly ugly, then just focus on making money or developing some awesome skill or something. Not because it will get you a girlfriend (although it might) but just for the sake of it. As men, we're better built for being alone.

Very ugly women, on the other hand... now that's a tough hand to be dealt. Now that I think of it, it's interesting that there don't seem to be communities of incel women. I know you'll say every woman can get dick if she wants it but I just don't think that's true.

>Those Nazis

They're Islamaphobic misogynist racists too, or so I've heard

Attached: 1508667669974.png (970x844, 1.54M)

>I dunno why people are giving you shit.
because it is a fitness board

>And not to mention that the golden rule to getting laid is to not try to get laid.
Damn, it's so true. I've declined uncountable amount of pussy due to being happily married.

Any ugly woman can get dick. But they dont crave it like we do pussy. They want the attention, validation, and status of being pretty. An ugly woman has it worse than an ugly man, even though they have more. They have fewer ways to attain status and value than men.