>natty
Pic wan

Wut, that is absolutely achievable natty

>instagram
>perfect light
>sucking his own cock
Don't do this to yourself user

Well it's not gay if it's yours.

Attached: 1523021712886.jpg (1021x1678, 232K)

he is not natty

weak bait

I used to think this too but honestly, looking at his body, I really feel this is achievable after 10 years of consistently bulking and cutting, having a tan and great lighting. Rob Lipsett is like 5'9" too. Honestly his size isn't anything out of this world, it's just his conditioning. Bare in mind he'd really only be in this exact shape about 3 weeks out of the year.

If he was looking like that without a pump I'd have said no but there I think it's probably achievable natty with great genetics. Guy on the pic is on the juice though.

Everyone on fucking steriods, why do people keep fucking asking the question

>Is this achievable natty?
YES!
>Is he natty?
Hell no. You gotta start asking the real questions.

First of all, a shirtless pic with a pump isn't representative of what he "really" looks like. This is especially true for people that have been lifting for several years, as the relaxed vs pump contrast can sometimes be spectacular. Also, a single picture without height/weight is irrelevant for obvious reasons.

With that being said, I sincerely believe he is natty, because he doesn't have roiding traps or big forearms, and he looks manlet-ish (5'8)

You're delusional

sry for your balding (i am too)

How's that balding?

Nah bro. I actually checked him out, turns out I was pretty close, he's 5'9
You need roids to achieve low bf and size. This guy only has low bf and weights like 170lbs

Attached: Screenshot_20180505-110618.png (1440x2560, 2.38M)

Stop lifting.

nah, you should start though

There are too many things that don't make sense for this to be natty.
>he's obviously on a perfect low-cal diet, and yet still vascular and pumped. He's angling, but his muscles look full and hard.
>weighs 170lbs, very little of which is muscle so has a super low resting calorie burn. How did he shred down to that level of definition? Skelly-bros don't get this level of definition just by being skelly.
>is a male on Instagram so has confidence backed up by "something" that assures him that he is in a rare and awe-inspiring condition (in the eyes of naturals).

Stop posting. You're done making gains after the first 5 years. You won't get a dry tren physique magically once you've been lifting for a decade.

t. lifting since 2007

youll never have hips that narrow so it doesn't matter take all the gear you want