Not making any gains because whey protein is so fucking expensive

I've been lifting for 1 year and I'm still a fucking skeleton. Yes, I increased my strength since I can do more reps or the same reps with higher weight but it's so painfully slow I feel like I'm at a huge disatvantage for not being able to afford whey protein. All those people have those great before and after pics but I still look the fucking same. 1kg whey protein costs about 20€ here and I would need to take 90g of it PER DAY. That means one pack would last me 11 days, so I would need to buy 3 packs (which are 3kg) of whey protein per month which are 60 bucks and I just don't have that kind of money to spare. I already eat so much, but it just feels horrible trying to stuff my face when I'm already more than full. JUST

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Probably bait but if not just eat more

You know that there's protein in food right?

I already eat so much, but it just feels horrible trying to stuff my face when I'm already more than full.

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

Then eat food that has less carbs, and more protein. More milk, meat, eggs and beans, less rice

I'm allergic against milk products. JUST

Because you need to stop eating fucking Doritos and chips all day. Find out your calories surplus and bulk up on lean clean food.

Graze. You don't need to eat big meals if you can't handle them. Like seriously, your average chicken breast has like 25g of protein in it and isn't a lot to eat. Consume many small meals throughout the day; the only thing to really keep in check is that you get everything in the same waking cycle, dont try and carry shit over to the next day.

Eat every 2 hours, count your calories. Eat at least 3000+ cals a day. 100 of nuts is like 650 cals and 30gr protein

Stop wasting protein, brainlet, go IF and buy glutamine, so your intestine can absorb all the goods. Also fiber and probiotics for bacteria and leucine supplement to prevent musle wasting. Don't eat past 7 p.m. and us melatonin. Invest smart instead of bitching about protein that you piss and shit out anyway.

>giving money to the supplement jew
Just chug some egg whites you faggot

DEAD - Dozen Eggs A Day
RCAD - Rotisserie Chicken A Day
POCAD - Pound Of Chicken A Day
POCGBAD - Pound of Cheap 70% Ground Beef A Day

At Walmart ground beef costs $2 a pound if you buy a 10 pound tube. That's a work weeks worth of ground beef. Mix that with some high fiber carbs and you have all the nutrients you need.

Bananas my dude.
Shove some bananas and lettuce in a blender, make smoothies and just drink your calories.

One scoop in it for good measure.

Not sure if shipping would be worse, but naked nutrition has bulk protein on Amazon. I get 5lbs of rice protein and 5lbs of pea protein for $150, and I use 3 shakes a day (~85g protein in total) and it lasts me 2 months

whey is cheaper protein than food, dumbass

Carbs are needed to build muscle you utter mong

imagine being this brainlet

whey protein is a milk product you fuckwit

>what is IGF-1 signaling
As much as I like low-carb, you can't build muscles without some rice