Vgang

No need to kill for health and fitness
No need for the bullshit powders

Attached: ! DcbMMOwXkAAjVfy.jpg (955x896, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipn5rSQ2PY4
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
nutribodyprotein.com/protein-bioavailability.php
biolayne.com/blog/news/layne-nortons-latest-research-published-journal-nutrition/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3488566/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else thing Clarence is trolling people with memeing Vegan Agenda

Ehmmm guhhhhuh derrherrplbbspsps hehehe

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>swole pink guys paid vocal shitposting/advertising should be taken seriously
nah, dispite what people believe in here, his life is a wreck, he is the definition of mediocracy wrapped in the idea of being exceptional

just like pinaho man

Heard he is running from the irish mob. Clarence apparently is in some bad circles.

He's playing the insta/tumblr game. You don't get hits and subscribers by telling the truth. Also quite hypocritical being a 'vegan' and taking steroids, it's completely contradictional

How is it contradictional?

lol spell out the contradiction pls

roids are vegan

Attached: 1525520092210.jpg (1080x1186, 185K)

Vegan generally comes with the connotation of 'natural' and 'closer to nature'.

it comes with a peaceful connotation, not a natural one

Attached: 1525520301211.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

false...

Just because many vegans are hippies or like to stay close to nature, doesn't mean all do it. I hate being out in nature or do hiking and all that bullshit.

I'm on a plant based diet for the health benefits, and it being ethical is just a big bonus.

By your definition, vegans shouldn't be on birth control pills either because they are "unnatural".

Not at all. For me it's kind of behaviour wich may even be seen unnatural but afordable in that day and age. It's kinda "above nature", something humans can do.

Nobody should on birth control pills you retard.
THEY PISSING ESTROGENS IN THE WATER SUIPPLY!
AND YOU SIP IT!
MAKING YOU A SISSY BOY!

No vegans should be made to take birth control along with forced sterilization!

pic related
hahahahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck
You guys are such a bucket of crabs when it comes to veganism, just like fatties or lefties or other cults
>hey guys go vegan
>no, vegans are gay hippies
>here's a vegan who isn't a fag or a hippie
>haha skinny fag needs some calories from meat
>here's a fat vegan
>haha lardass needs to cut down on the oreos and fries
>here's an athletic vegan
>lol fag only does cardio and calisthenics because he can't build muscle from protein deficiency
>here's a vegan bodybuilder
>looool he takes steroids, doesn't count
>here is the perfect human, and he happens to be vegan
>the illuminati and jewish mafia are after him or something and he took his nimbus 2000 to azkaban to esscape them from where he posts fake instagram videos
You are fucking pathetic ahaha holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (701x438, 27K)

Everything Clarence does is to be ironic. No belts, or wraps, etc. He is veganing to be ironic while running from the Jew.

So you agree it generally has that connotation and steroids are generally contradictory to it?

If it was truly about health you wouldn't be on steroids, which are for strength or aesthetics, albeit at a cost to your health,however minor.

Yes I agree birth control is unnatural and is also contradictory to veganism. Thing is veganism is retarded. There is absolutely nothing wrong with animal husbandry and killing livestock for meat. It's not black and white of 'factory farming' to veganism. You can love your livestock and treat them well while thier alive and still kill them. Also there's the whole, 'plants are alive' arguement, how can we kill them too morally.

In all your autistic rambling you pretty much admit you can't build muscle as a vegan. Face it, humans need meat to survive.

>muh killing animals is bad
fuck off vegan. why do you hate nature?
youtube.com/watch?v=ipn5rSQ2PY4

Attached: downwiththeveganagenda.jpg (662x599, 26K)

BTW - Clarence isn't on Instagram?

pic related
>In all your autistic rambling you pretty much admit you can't build muscle as a vegan.
You are wrong, I don't admit it, and it's not true.
>Face it, humans need meat to survive.
Name one essential amino acid, essential fatty acid, vitamin or mineral that is hard or expensive to get without animal products

Attached: oh-right-the-baitthe-bait-for-anon-the-bait-chosen-29820752[1].png (500x337, 25K)

>appealing to nature

Attached: 1525521450122.png (645x729, 68K)

dude.. it isn't contradicting. I WOULDN'T BE on steroids because I wanna live a healthy life. Every vegan isn't the same, just like every meat eater isn't the same. We are individuals who are who we are for our own personal reasons. Some do it for themselves, others for animals.
Clarence maybe does it mostly for the animals, OR he takes steroids and wants to try and minimize the bad effects from steroids as much as possible by being on a vegan diet.

Nice arguement. You're implying the need to use supplements which are a modern creation. It's disengenuois.

Gains all muscle while natty and normal diet
Then goes vegan
Then gets on gear
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>implying bugs and critters aren't being exterminated by the millions in order to sustain vegan crops

You're the outlier. 99% of vegans are not on steroids and are doing it because they don't want to kill animals.

I'm not implying anything.
One B12 pill per week isn't a big deal at all, and
>modern creation
isn't an argument and I don't buy it, unless you tell me you don't use modern vaccines, computers and cars. But you do, because you made this post. And now you're an idiot.
>what are trophic levels
>what do the animals you eat, eat themselves?

>muh civilisation

Attached: wojak.jpg (700x700, 63K)

what about the buckets of steroids clarence takes? all of them are animal based

Vegans sure love espousing their love for all forms of life. If you want to make a distinction between the necessary deaths of insects and the unethical deaths of mammals, that's fine. But most wouldnt bother making that distinction. Adding trophic levels into the discussion just comes off as a cop out to validate your stance.

Veganism is by definition a way of life that seeks to minimize harm to sentient beings.
If I eat a calorie of plants, I cause harm to x amount of insects.
If you eat a calorie of animal carcass, you cause harm to 5-25*x calories of insects (because that's the feed-to-flesh yield ratio depending on animal) plus harm to y amount of cows.
Math isn't a copout. If you dislike logic maybe go to kindergarten or tumblr.

>being this uninformed about roids

>takes anabolic steroids that grealty improve muscle protein synthesis and nutrient partitioning and response to dietary protein
>eats only 160g of protein on a daily basis at a bodyweight of 100kg
>mostly low quality bean and pasta sourced protein, which have less than 50% bioavailability, compared to that of 85%+ found in animal products

This is why clarence is being dishonest, a natural eating the same diet he's on would fuck himself over.

You’re harming us with your bullshit veganposting
Go back to posting about how milk will kill us all on instagram you nigger

based

I highly doubt he said this

Yes he is

>>eats only 160g of protein on a daily basis at a bodyweight of 100kg
Yes goy, you need at least 270g of protein at 100kg just to be able to breathe! Buy (((beef))), (((chicken))), (((egg))), (((whey))) and greek (((yogurt)))!
>>mostly low quality bean and pasta sourced protein, which have less than 50% bioavailability, compared to that of 85%+ found in animal products
source:uranus
inb4 you link me a wikipedia tier PDCAAS article without checking why PDCAAS is a bad measure of protein quality first and I have to explain it for the 9999999999th time in these fucking jew meat shill threads

Fucking based

You didn't even try to refute the fact that he is harming less animals than you.

"Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, and an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of animals"
If you really want to minimize harm to sentient beings, kill youself, because you clearly aren't one.

Maybe he doesnt care about harming animals and just wanted to call him out on his stupid definitions

Calm down, search up on google "natural bodybuilders", check their interviews, their diets, their meal planning.
All of them without exception eat high protein diets, all of them.
Why? Because high protein diets are favorable for better body composition, even if more than 150g of protein a day isn't necessary for muscle growth, a higher proportion of calories coming from protein on a diet improves one's body composition by minimizing fat accumulation.

PDCAAS is not a bad measure of protein quality there are PDCAAS rankings using human models out there.
The problem is that that the bioavailability(the rate of amino acid and total protein absorbed in relation to total ingested) of protein from beans is shit, literally less than half of that of whey, since a big portion of it is literally shat out alongside all the fiber through your colon.

Maybe he's retarded for even trying to attempt to guilt trip vegans over the fact that they support less suffering than the average person.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

I guess you're right about me being a hypocrite, if I really cared about not harming animals I should kill you before killing myself because you're causing more harm than me
>math is stupid because I dislike them
just leave this site holy shit
>more uncited blabbering bullshit, with confirmation bias sprinkled on top
humorous
here's a huge meta analysis on protein amount and protein sources:
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608

>beans have low protein quality

onions has a PDCAAS of 1.0, just like whey

Attached: 1525524447962.png (1942x836, 194K)

you cant live optimally without meat, fact.

Animals regardless of their species are at their leanest, and their most muscular, eating whey based meals, than wheat/onions protein based beals, not even a fair comparison.
Furthermore, animals fed onions based protein meals literally are the smallest out of any feedgroups, because even when protein quality is "matched", onions has unique properties that make it anti anabolic.

>Bioavailability is bullshit
Funny thing is, that even PDCAAS doesn't take into account actual protein that isn't absorbed or even digested by your body, but bioavailability index does, and it shows that at least 50% of the protein in regular beans is not digested by your own body, but by the bacteria in your gut, since a lot of the protein in beans binds to the fiber.

nutribodyprotein.com/protein-bioavailability.php

and again, this isn't even looking at the properties found in certain foods such as flax and onions, that impede muscle growth in mammals if they are the main source of protein in their diet.

biolayne.com/blog/news/layne-nortons-latest-research-published-journal-nutrition/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3488566/

Inb4 all the literature that disproves your preconceived notions are bullshit

PDCAAS doesn't measure actual amino acid absorbed by your own body, but by total amino acids absorbed by your body and bacteria.
Onions ISOLATE(not actual onions, which is even worse) has the same score of whey, but onions's amino acids aren't completely absorbed by your body, but by bacteria that feed on leftovers in the gut, so at the end of the day you still "absorbed" almost all of the amino acids ingested, by you are not making actual use of them in terms of skeletal muscle maintenance.

tl;dr

>No need
But a want

source: thin air

Source: google the definitions of bioavailability of protein and the protein digestability corrected amino acid score, they measure different things, and PDCAAS inflates the quality of bad protein sources because it doesn't actually measure how many amino acids are actually used for the purpose of muscle protein synthesis, so they're even worse than they appear.

And again, this is the main point I'm trying to get across.
Exogenous anabolics greatly improve dietary protein sensitivity, meaning that they make you able to make gains eating less protein than the average person if you take them.
So clarence is not and should not be used as reference of a diet that works in athletes that aren't taking stuff.

Be carefull not to fall for it

you have to roid if youre vegan otherwise ur making 0 gains

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: bioavailability.png (562x310, 104K)

>not using the pdcaas scale

Attached: 1525527321914.jpg (638x479, 27K)

fucking based

With a sinclair score of 450 at 100kg, he's just 20 points away from the absolute all time world record at that weight. I'd say that's anything but mediocre. Even if he doesn't compete, he's damn strong.

Your link doesn't even mention fat mass once, which is exactly what I'm trying to get across, that high protein intakes are preferable for FAT MASS LOSS and LEAN BODY MASS ACCUMULATION.

PDCAAS doesn't measure amino acid absorption by your own body, it only measures amino acids ingested, and amino acids shat out.
Turns out the bacteria in your gut don't like amino acids being shat out, so they feed on it.
Thus PDCAAS doesn't tell us everything there is to know about the differences in protein quality.

Based

Vegetarian is GOAT. Veganism is the biggest meme of western societies

vegetarianism is an inconsistent half measure for people with downsyndrome

Based

How is it inconsistent? Vegetarianism has been around for millennia, Veganism is just a western fad

>admitting to lifting less
>being proud about it

>gives up meat because it harms animals
>pays for dairy cows to be used and killed
>pays for calves in the dairy industry to be killed
>pays for males chicks to be ground alive

sounds pretty consistent

vegetarian originally meant vegan

lacto-ovo-vegetarian is what you mean

>greek (((yogurt)))

lol why didnt you put the jew brackets after greek

Fucking based

>Greek
>Jew
Don't associate the OGs and patron saints of western civilization with (((them))), Muhammad

>implying artificially inseminating mothers, keeing them in a pen, taking their babies at birth, pumping their milk, injecting mamallian hormones into calves, slaughtering males and artificially inseminating females to repeat the cycle is “nature”
Wew lad

anyone else here effectively a vegan but too smart to admit it to others in public?
i couldn't care less about animals, i just avoid meat because it's expensive and i'd feel too full if i tried to eat my daily protein intake of it.
i still drink a lot of whey isolate but if a better cheaper protein source became available I'd jump on it
the only reason to eat meat is for omega 3 (fish), saturated fats, and creatine and acetyl l-carnitine (red meat) which i get from supps and butter
i eat meat for the moral reasons that it makes me feel like a man and it's pussy as fuck to not eat meat
i avoid meat for the financial and health reasons

Longest living demographic in the world are vegetarian/pescatarian.

soon to be surpassed by vegans

Based

clarence trens hard but it is surely
S U S P I C I O U S

Vegans can't make gains because they have that weight lifted.

No user, I'm not poor as dirt or live in a shithole. Chicken is $2.99/lb, Choice Sirloin is $9.99/lb. Fuck you on about

Attached: c3nf1cc5konz.jpg (1183x1039, 196K)

Yeah, not only about vegan, also i keep my mouth shut about training and health in general. The shit people believe and spew with such baffling certainty is just too much. I like animals but not enough to not eat them if i had to, but meat just makes my gut heavy, i have way more clarity on a vegan diet, i supplement b12 and aminoacids, but i couldnt care about natural argument.

I plan to make a mealworm farm kek, they are fucking perfect protein and mineral source. Gonna blend them raw and eat gulp that smoothie like a savage. Vegans should hop on insect farming.

Question for you plantboys: why is my vegan friend seemingly high bf% and skinnyfat? does all the sugar from fruits take its toll without proper exercise?

lol that filter makes his roid skin even more disgusting

He probably eats processed garbage. Hip vegans and vegans for health are not =/=.

I don't monitor his entire diet, obviously, but he seems quite health conscious and claims to minimize his intake of processed food. I don't read him as a vegan for the fad.

I dont think its wrong to kill animals that exist on this earth solely because their bodies can be harvested for resources. If you think meat factories would turn into a happy animal retirement homes, if people stop eating meat you are delusional, they would just all die and cease to exist.
And if you think non existance is better than a short, miserable lifespan then i guess go for it.
Its pure ideology here, i prefer the latter.

you'd be fine with slavery then

>what are tropic levels
I would like to know what a public education taught you about them

Of niggers, mexicans and Jews, of course.

Clarence is a fucking boss. I don't care what you virgins have to say.

Attached: 1524446791925.jpg (1920x816, 313K)

He's an obvious liar.

CLARENCE IS ON ROIDS AND YOU'RE DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK HE IS NATTY

CLARENCE IS ON ROIDS AND YOU'RE DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK HE IS NATTY.

C O P E
O
P
E

>Vgang
VirginGang, its those incel terrorists all hopped up on steroids again.

Indeed.

Attached: 10 Verses about Fear and Anxiety to Remind Us God is in Control.jpg (1200x627, 167K)

another "vegan lifter" who turned vegan after decades of lifting... very inspirational

No shit he's not natty, go be autistic somewhere else

>he's not natty
but he isn't natty

>effectively vegan
>pussy as fuck to not eat mean
>eats meat for moral reasons

Imagine living with this kind of cognitive dissonance every day.