So, Jow Forums

So, Jow Forums

I'm a nerd who's girlfriend think i'm too skinny (basically no arms/pectorals). I could get fatter, but I'd rather not. I would simply have a beer gut.
I'm wishing to improve, but in a natty way and without going to the gym, as I do it as a slight change of lifestyle that I intend to keep long term. I'm not starting to drink shake and only eat chicken and brocoli, or pay subscription to a gym when I'm at most 2 weeks in a row in the same town (Work).
However i'm a completely newb to anything fitness, especially "at home" fitness that I can do whenever I find the time during the day/after work in a hotel room. Frequent travels also means no weights, no running shoes.

I already have a strong-ish lower body due to being a freerider (ski)/mountain biker.
My core is average I would say.
My upper body is a weak nood

>I tried to do lunges, I can easily do a hundred+ on each leg in a row and it's my knees that are the limiters (broken LCA/surgery on both legs)
>Crunches I can do around a 100+ in a row too, the limiter is the burn in the abdominal mucles.
>Pump 40+ spread, slow ones in a row. The arms kinda give up before 50.

>My body :
>5'7"; 146 lbs, 22.4 BMI, 13.4% Body Fat.

What i've understood so far of what I should do, diet wise :
-Sedentary lifestyle (IT guy) so limit kcalorie intake to 2000-2500 a day (I'm already there)
-Less sugar more protein (2 eggs a day at least) (I'm far)

What do you guys recommend for daily exercises routine ? I'm a lazy bum that don't want to have a different planning for every specific weekday.
I was thinking of 4x30 pushups as a base -as it seems they developp exactly what I need- but what else should I do ?

Pic related, the reason I'm coming to you.

Attached: 31891065_2124405517779856_684954340619714560_n.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/?utm_term=.8c7983c15827
weighttrainingdudes.com/weight-training-diet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you have already decided what you aren't willing to do, you are never gonna make it

didn't read
do SS and gomad

At home calisthenics aren't going to do anything for you in terms of making you bigger and if thats all you plan on doing download p90x and spend the next year fucking around until you finally realize you should have just gotten a gym membership in the first place.

If you want to get bigger and not just fat you are trying to build muscle, therefore you need to grow your muscles...ie you need to get a gym membership and figure out a routine that will accomplish your goals.

We have a sticky for that.

>im a nerd
>girlfriend

Attached: 1516804034666s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>you are never gonna make it
I already made it.
I have a good face and good personality with an okay-looking body. I could instantly have a male Hollywood actor body, my life would not really change.
I'm just looking for advice that are life improvements suitable for a guy in a suit that travels often. My goal, my vision, is healthier **sustainable** lifestyle that won't make me so "featherweight" looking in my torso area. Not to become the hulk.

Attached: screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-38-pm.png (832x594, 390K)

>We have a sticky for that.
Sticky has a lot of broken links and two top links that say dieting is important.

I can code in 10+ languages, created video game mods downloaded 100k+ times, own 7k+ pts of warhammers/40k, DM'ed, a /played north of 1 year in WoW, 300+ steam games, read about a hundred or so fantasy books, played pokemon competitively. I have two master degrees, one in Applied Mathematics, the other In Artificial intelligence, but have also studied chemistry, advanced mechanics and industrial process as well as physics earlier on. During my industrial engineering classes, I side learned a lot about medieval forging techniques. I'm an overall history buff for Western Europe era 800-1970, with a focus on the 100 years war and Napoleonic era. I worked at an Comp-Sci Japanese research Lab in Tokyo for a year before going back to europe and creating several start-up there, as CTO.

>im a nerd
If I'm not, who the fuck is ? Nerd != dork.

>If you want to get bigger and not just fat you are trying to build muscle, therefore you need to grow your muscles...ie you need to get a gym membership and figure out a routine that will accomplish your goals.

Thx for advice though.

>Fatasfatass detected

Attractiveness is real fucking simple.
If you're below 25 and have a good face aim for ottermode/normal athlethe mode.
If you're older or dont have a good face you NEED to get strong as fuck.
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/?utm_term=.8c7983c15827

ALso op dont get memed by women, she'll tell you to change to something and you'll do it, and she'll realise she has the power over you, meaning you dont have any power, and boy you're not ready for this wild ride.

Attached: ahmed.jpg (540x960, 66K)

holy fuck i read the first two sentences and they made me realise what a massive fuckinf faggot you are. I could walk in on you getting reamed in the ass by another man and you still wouldnt be half as gay in my mind as when you wrote that.

its not strength you retard when women say strong they mean size not how much you can deadlift

I'd like to get fit but literally put in zero effort please help

Read the sticky so you understand why weightlifting is the answer to the needs you presented. I'm not going to spoonfeed you information you obviously don't want to hear and are going to be resistant to. Consider this post a courtesy because it's obvious you're going to fuck around for less than a year with what amounts to cardio and wonder why you're skinny.

send your chink gf my way. i'll show her what a real man can do when i split her open cunt to jaw with my massive cock.

post face. and stop writing like a whiny neurotic autist.

>girlfriend think i'm too skinny (basically no arms/pectorals)
your gf is disrespecting you and you worry about going to a gym or doing bw at home?

Read the sticky you faggot and lurk moar. this isn't your personal blog post. You're a lazy bitch that's never gonna make it

Attached: embarassing.png (334x393, 171K)

I regret reading this post

fuck me you're an insufferable cunt

Suck muh dick boi

yup just do 4x30 pushups
That's the perfect routine
Glad we could help
please check back in a year and let us know your progress

>his gf is talking to other dudes that attract her with their strong, male characteristics right now
>meanwhile he's on a Nicaraguan basket weaving forum not taking anyone's advice that could help save him
Lol funny how life works. Your days are numbered pal

Ten pushups and ten situps as a set rinse repeat with no breaks until you reached a number you're proud of.

Is this the new seals pasta?

Is shit like this bait? Or is OP so fucking stupid he can't browse the hundreds of identical threads asking "how to get big lololol"
fuck off and ready the sticky

Yeah its the seals copy pasta for basedbois

how was Edinburgh?

Are you white?

The trick to that is to make it your own. Own it. When she realizes you are passionate about it, she will become jealous and care a lot less about you doing it. Then it's yours, PLUS it makes you a better well rounded person.

>Source: redneck hick who moved up north and got a girlfriend that wanted me to learn how to dance because I never wanted to go dancing with her. I took dancing lessons, embraced it, got pretty decent at it and now she has to deal with me putting my hands all over women and them feeling up my fit body as I swing them around and have fun 2-3 nights a week and despises it lol

You're pretty stupid for such a smart guy

tldr. read the sticky. go to the gym. SS + gomad. your gf is a 4/10.

>she's already fucking another guy.
Check 'em!

Attached: 1525416054916.gif (220x216, 186K)

Judging by your post. You don't have a good personality

After reading through this thread. I'm convinced that OP doesn't have a girlfriend, but he wants tom improve himself with as little effort as possible to attain one.

Just tell your girlfriend that if she wants you to look better she has to do something about her gut as well.

Jesus Christ this thread

Attached: bait.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>I want to look better but don't want to work for it
kys

>I already made it.
no you haven't. your gf roasts your dyel body and probably fucks someone else and if not she wants to.

>I want to get big and gain mass for my GF.
Easiest way to gain mass is to eat lead regularly. You can figure out the get big part yourself.

Absolutely shit cliche IT guy personality that thinks he won because he's doing better than his Wow and halo friends.

You're absolutely pathetic, a severe manlet, and arrogant in the worst of ways. I guarantee your life is bland as fuck and didn't reach anywhere beyond hedonism and using PUA to trick nature into letting you reproduce with 4/10s.

I LOVE littler bitch nerds like you, because I absolutely shut you the fuck down the second your stupid mouth opens in public. It's embarrassing for you just to be around guys like me. Go microdosing and drink more Onions gizmodoy fuckboy, try not to cause any more mass shooting incidents k?

Although you will die alone. Remember that. No girl will ever love you beyond the way she loves a debit card

Ugly Gf. Beta white boy can't get a white girl again.

Read this:
weighttrainingdudes.com/weight-training-diet/

I'm not reading all this shit. If you're too skinny eat more and lift weights. Read the sticky and don't waste more time

Must be bait. Too normie for our obscure malay basket-weaving forum

Attached: download (3).jpg (269x187, 5K)

>wm/af

Every. Fucking. Time.

All replies so far are terrible but this one is useful.

You should buy two resistance bands , one strong and one medium.

They go with you everywhere.

You use them to do these three things:

Standing bicep.curls, standing lateral raises, and bent over tricep pushbacks, the chicken wing-esque exercise.

Maybe your pushups will round out your chest.

Did he trigger you little buddy?

Based on this post alone I can already guarantee that you are going to kill yourself when you find out that your pig chink "girlfriend" has been fucking another man in your bed while you work your "successful" IT job.

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 5K)

Pushups and Pullups

TL;DR
Read The Fucking Sticky

Best bait

Oh fuck off you delusional faggot. Saged.