Is there a more fun cardio?

Is there a more fun cardio?

Attached: 005.jpg (750x422, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUhhqjUuYMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmmaybe?

Attached: e881e75f3a60c1d133dcfe3ec860fbc5.jpg (1200x957, 123K)

You are right damnit

Only if playing with girls.
Volleyball is better.

Its not cardio if it only lasts for 2 minutes

Sex and literally any other form of cardio. Sawker a shit

Attached: US_Sports.png (500x758, 371K)

Burgerman detected

Baseball is barely a sport.

It might be fun, but it is really hard to measure in calories to make your diet work around it. Just stick to running and don't consider soccer as cardio

LIVERPOOL > REAL

Yes and it's not close.
If I could play tabletennis for a thousand years without breaking down or starving, I'd do it

Attached: 1471176138158.webm (480x360, 1.22M)

Sports games that involve a lot of running and contact have a really high injury risk. If you enjoy it yourself, sure go for it, but be aware that you risk being unable to lift frequently for days, weeks or occasionally even months. I personally don't enjoy that shit too much so I don't take the risk.

Based. No cardio though. Basketball kicks my ass for some reason. Tennis is great for dynamic cardio as its all quick starting and stopping and constant movement. Both super fun spots that you can pick up and play casually with just one buddy.

Soccer is a perfect HIIT exercise

except the catcher. Not exactly cardio but the pitcher and the catcher are the only players that maintain tension and a high heart rate, plus the heat and sweating in general. Catchers have to be rather fit, pitchers not so much but it still ain't easy

Where the hell is this taken???

Burger here but I would play soccer all day if I had that COMFYass field holy shit...

Yes.

Attached: IMG_0110.jpg (3280x2460, 3.48M)

Looks like a normal park are you in Brazil or something

Meh. Catchers need to be flexible and have good reflexes. But I wouldn't say they maintain a high heart rate. These guys have been in the crouch their whole lives. It's not exactly taxing to be so at this point. Also as long as you have a semi competent pitcher, you're not really doing a lot of moving around. Same for the pitcher. They know what they are doing and do so economically. Lots of out of shape pitchers and catchers out there. Most of the fattest baseball fatties are either on the mound, behind the dish, at first, or in the pen.

Attached: image.jpg (800x1007, 96K)

Yeah maybe something we can actually achieve

I've never gotten tired from fucking table tennis, this is way better

youtube.com/watch?v=SUhhqjUuYMg

>fun

get lost, anglo

football is fun, as is tennis but competitive swimming is a LOT more fun and better cardio

That's because you're bad at table tennis. A good game is the intensity of a sprint, but without retaining momentum causing you to expend even more energy. Of course, since you can't handle fast balls and drop your balls within 3 or 4 hits you never get to experience that

I did one season of table tennis at college for the memes since my friend told me to, It's not as intense as 10 minutes of basketball, soccer, etc. I did college soccer for 3 years and quit the last year to focus on school. The only times I've actually pushed myself and almost died was doing track in high school for the 400 and 800m

Mound and first base, yes I can agree there. But even good catchers still have a moderate workload that, from my experience, would say is more tedious than the rest
t. 2nd/3rd base manlet

Attached: Cucklers_Cuckler.webm (480x480, 490K)

The pitch I played on this morning, Warsaw

stationary bike (with clipless pedals) + youtube + headphones + box fan = cardio nirvana.

Borefest, try some team sports m8

>he has never played tennis

Baseball is so fucking boring lmao.

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57K)

tfw after I got on gear all of my friends got jealous and I cant play sports with them anymore RAAAGH

>Is there a more gay cardio?
no, not even homosex is gayer than soccer

Depends who you play with though, playing with shit players is boring. Playing with decent players near your level and it's a great cardio workout.

ice hockey

my man

Attached: bluewings.jpg (617x328, 157K)

padel arguably.

based, but you forgot rugby as the most enlightened "gentleman's game"

Boxing. But soccer is a close second

>t. Stopped playing soccer for boxing

Surprised no one has mentioned skateboarding. Not just doing half assed Ollie's every other minute of course

Unironically this for cardio, But reverse order

Great sport, I regret that I haven't played it yet cus it looks fun af but being a burger, opportunities aren't entirely prevalent. Wouldn't call it a gentlemans game tho. A man's game for sure

never heard of HIIT?

yes

Attached: furyklitchsko anime battle.jpg (660x400, 48K)

no. ice hockey is much better cardio than soccer

Gay

Treadmill + anime for me. Helps with the backlog, too.

Skateboarding is something you need to spend years at getting good for it to be enjoyable. Any jackoff can join a pick up game of basketball, football(soccer) etc.

This

Boxing
Wrestling
Bjj
Muay Thai
Judo
Kickboxing

All of these are better than fucking soccer

> I'm an fat white guy.

>Run for 80 minutes
>Run for 15 minutes
>"Run" for 10 seconds
>Skate for 2 minutes
>Sit down for 2 hours

Football is a sport played by gentlemen and watched by thugs. Rugby is a sport played by thugs and watched by gentlemen

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x809, 130K)

Lol

>ywn beat the shit out of your friend with a stick

Attached: Reshetnikov_v_Dolniceanu_2013_Fencing_WCH_SMS-IN_t192032.jpg (220x147, 7K)

Literally anything else

any chance you’re a pianist?

Attached: trianglexxxx_34eade64-fc25-4eba-8b94-bb3325015825_1024x1024.jpg (730x487, 59K)