Why aren't you doing boxing? You get to beat the shit out of normalfags every class

Why aren't you doing boxing? You get to beat the shit out of normalfags every class.

Attached: Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-Photo.jpg (2197x1463, 189K)

>why don't you get your head hit a bunch of times and get dumber, but be able to beat the shit of people for no reason after?
Because I'm not a nigger.

Because I do muay thai instead.

I dont want to be a punching bag for chads

why box when i do krav maga?
based

Go home Charlie Zelenoff. Nobody likes you.

>why box when i do krav maga?
because boxing is actually useful

>a world where krav is more useless than boxing

Attached: 1511385319898.png (800x800, 21K)

krav maga is gay. It even sounds gay. Learn a real man's sport, not some bitch underhanded shit

If you're in the Israeli armed forces then yeah, your (((krav maga))) is legit dangerous. If you're learning """"krav maga""" at a McDojo you might as well pick up tap-fighting taekwondo or karate for all the good it will do you.

miss me whith that gay shit I do HMB

>le only the IDF can do krav maga
god, may as well only do karate if i can find mr. miyagi. you're about as constructive as

But that's almost correct too. If you do kyokushin karate, i.e. full contact/ strong style then you're legit. Anything else is just tai chi in KIAI

so if i'm not learning THE martial art to counter martial arts, from the source of origin or highest mastery, it's not worth doing?

There are a handful of martial arts worth doing. We threw competitors of all sides into a steel cage and very quickly the five animal styles, pa kua, taijutsu and so on very quickly fell by the wayside. Funny that, isn't it?

so if its not muay thai or bjj or what the fuck ever, no one should do it because clearly the only purpose of a martial art is to be thrown into a cage against another practitioner

t. braincel who doesn't get the point of krav maga

Krav maga isn't supposed to be a sport, it's supposed to be functional self defense where the only goal is to fuck up your attacker enough for you to get away

I'm doing dencing. Can beat the shit out of normalfags with a stick or something.

I meant fencing.

Don't know about dencing, but I practice dancing and I beat normalfags on the dance floor.

I actually am doing boxing
it's bretty gud

Stopped doing ameteur a year ago
Record 10-0-2
AMA

lmao boxing is a great sport, you shouldn't go into it so you can beat people down.

When'd you start/quit? I had a mate who went into amateur fighting and was fucked over from start to finish. He just ended up being pitted against up-and-comers getting enough amateur fights to go pro

how do I become an amateur? Coach never seems to notice me

I started when i was 15, finally decided to start ametuer at 17, stopped after I turned 18 for health concerns

You have to go as often as you can, AT LEAST 3-4 days a week. You also have to spar whenever you get the chance too. You also have to train outside of the gym, specifically roadwork.