One of these guys try to steal your gf while your not looking. Who would you be more worried about?

One of these guys try to steal your gf while your not looking. Who would you be more worried about?

Attached: DcZj2hWVAAITUFw.jpg (662x715, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qbYnKGA2N1g
youtube.com/watch?v=DXB4MApF4Lo
independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/revealed-the-diet-that-saved-novak-djokovic-8775333.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably the right one, he seems like some famous tennis player or some shit. whereas the dude on the left looks like your average balding guy.

Federer because he’s a cold blooded mother fucker. The other dude is a bitch I bet.

The guy on the left. He looks like he can hold a decent conversation and would feed into a woman's natural narcissism. Sometimes you have to fear the beta male.

Ill let my gf to them and run for my life

Attached: ooops.png (443x180, 6K)

right

>hairline

Haha Nadal is actually balding more than Federer despite having had a hair transplant + kys for not knowing these guys

>calling federer beta male just because his biceps isn't big enough
fucking Jow Forums

right one, cause he's been on roids for so long that he has baby testicles and his dick probably dont work anyway, so it is as safe as it gets

Federer. I'm a tennis player and I love to watch him play. That'd rub off on any gf I had.

>millionare sports idols
You're literally at their mercy. If they want to take away your gf, you can't do anything about it.

what makes federer so good in the eyes of a tennis player
i mean the dude wins a lot but i want to know why he is so good

noone, my waifu is loyal and also 2d

and doesn't exist*

Guy on the left is worth 400+ million €

Exactly why i don't worry

>Federer
My gf doesn't know who is this.

Neither.
Don't date whores. There still that you have no confidence and thinking either of those faggots are better than you problems but the no whores should help.

The same height, the same weight. Both elite tennis players. One looks ottermode another dyel. Explain.

LOL if your little 'girlfriend' can be 'stolen' by anyone, then your relationship with her is SHIT and IMAGINARY and you weren't 'losing' anything 'real' in the first place. By the way how fucking insecure are you to post a thread like this? Are you projecting, OP?

Fuck off.

He plays skillfully and is entertaining to watch. His talents on the court are spread very evenly - he doesn't just rely on raw power or a fast serve. Also, a lot of us probably grew up during his reign as #1. I'd imagine today's generation probably idolizes Djokovich the same way we idolized Federer back in the day.

Rafa. That dude is Spanish and if history has told me anything, it's the ability for Spaniards to rape people so hard they adopt the language

both are roid monkeys.
federer is a crybaby
and nadal is a claybaby
the state of tennis is garbage
t. ex-d1 tennis player

WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL

Attached: download.jpg (1024x658, 112K)

At least he got a hair transplant though

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

it's not good at all, it's really thin and only doesn't look worse because it is long and slicked back

> when you're so cheesy and shit at getting chicks even being a millionaire you have to go for other men's girls
> doubtmasturbation.jpg

It takes time to thicken and grow.

Federer is especially skinny in this pic, he doesnt look like that when competing, don’t let the pic fool you. Also, federer most likely carries a bit more fat, he’s older and doesn’t look like a cut kind of guy

Moderdonia's high shaman states that girls prefer Federer over Nadal because his asperger look makes them think he is better cunt eater

youtu.be/qbYnKGA2N1g

this is why chad cant have friends you fucking incels are always worried about handsome guys stealing your girlfriends

fuck you guys I lost my best friends due to your shit

the left one

he looks so S O Y so i would be afraid of fucking him up good and going to jail for it

A) try to ask yourself 'is this bait' before posting
B) should one kill themselves for not knowing sport celebrities?

Reminder that you don't need to cut to be successful.

Attached: file.png (817x1222, 1.13M)

Neither.

Attached: 1497197286257.jpg (1200x1000, 843K)

This guy^

Attached: 61E8AE49-5DB2-4D2E-8689-0C5CDC03929C.jpg (780x439, 35K)

Nadal literally only has a left arm. His right arm is a toothpick compared to his left

Both are terrible old by now.

Attached: 1485693468444.jpg (800x672, 68K)

Attached: 1525536423231.jpg (421x421, 62K)

One of them fathered 2 sets of twins.

Attached: 1500278000106.jpg (1200x900, 912K)

or lift at all apparently

> Incels
> Girlfriends
Nigga you serious?

A grim reminder of what was lost

Attached: file.png (360x480, 252K)

People who make posts like this are likely to autistic to ever get a gf. This is the harsh truth of all those pathetic faggots who claim they don't have a gf because only Chads can pull girls. Getting a gf is not exactly rocket science. This guys are just so indimidated by imaginary threats that they don't even try to talk to a girls.

They are only popular because of
>rich
>successful
>tennis
They aren't even really handsome.

If you pump up the wrong kind of muscles you are limiting your movement range.

what a stronger muscle is a looser muscle

mirin

I wouldn't be worried about either because I'm not a beta faggot

Federer. He's literally a legend in Europe

He's fast, incredibly talented, and has a freakish ability to get to balls in the most obscene places. He doesn't have any one calling card, except maybe the obscene gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXB4MApF4Lo

Right. Definitely not noodle arms. He likes cows anyway.

Kids are cute. They look like their mother's boyfriend.

Bait

Definitely his ability to hit the ball in such a controlled way. He can make some crazy plays. As he's gotten older, it feels like his racket skills have improved to make up for his ageing body.

Lifting trains slow twitch muscles, not the fast twitch muscles he needs.

Rafa, he's cool

Federer looks like a gay s o i b o y compared to Spanish Chad Nadal and Serbian Beast Djokovic

Attached: Serbia stronk.jpg (500x555, 76K)

Honestly, if my girl was more into the guy on the left, he probably

> has a great personality, and the two have solid chemistry, in which case I'm not even mad, she might have found her soulmate

> is rich, in which case she was a gold-digging bitch anyway, and not worth my time

> is somehow a trade-up in terms of looks, which is the only scenario I'd feel bad about

The guy on the left just look like your average, solid Chad, so it's obvious why she'd leave me for him.

ahah dude nadal (right) is basically bald

Have you seen him recently?
He's a fucking skeleton now thanks to his vagan bullshit.

Attached: novak-djokovic-skinny-2018.png (620x413, 72K)

Shame that

Attached: nole thin.jpg (3000x1929, 1.07M)

Cant steal my gf if I dont have one

Attached: 2f0.jpg (560x577, 48K)

impeccable technique to the point where the technique makes up for a lack of movement in older age. no frills elegant minimalist style. no wasted movement, watching him is like watching a cheetah at a full run

His footwork, effortless strokes and shot making.

I would triple bagel you, not even joking

Like your mums pussy?

in her case her sphincter is atrophied ;c

>vagan
What did the martians do to him?

His right arm is bigger than either of Federer's arms and he has a bigger chest and bigger legs. So what's your point ?

>implying I've never had girlfriends
I've been married and divorced, too, you little incel cunt. You have no idea what you're even talking about, STFU.

>that 30 years old who still browses Jow Forums

Attached: 152138763590.png (385x350, 37K)

Federer unless she's on clay

One of these guys tries to steal yoyr gf while you're not looking. Who would you be more worried about?

Attached: 43ABCDCC00000578-4832512-Conor_McGregor_met_Cristiano_Ronaldo_last_year_and_predicted_ove-a-26_15039 (634x529, 74K)

peobably the one who knows how to fight, luckyget

Just watch him. The man's a joy to behold on the court.

wide shoulders, big core and big forearms, literally all you need for aesthetics

Auschwitz mode. If he weren't tanned he'd look like a /fa/ Wojak.

ronaldo is perfect, in a no homo way ofcourse

Federer because of his Swiss charm (also wealthier)

Right without knowing personality. But personality is like 75% of it

Neck theory confirmed

Showing only the left arm is not quite a fair comparison. Not that Fed is a beast, but have you seen Nadal's right arm lately?

Attached: 6a00d83423e30253ef0120a4e2857c970b.jpg (300x410, 84K)

The guy on the right.
Mainly because I'd want a piece of him too.

He fell for the gluten meme because of some quack.

The doctor told Djokovic to stretch out his right arm while placing his left hand on his stomach. The doctor then pushed down on Djokovic’s right arm and told him to resist the pressure. The strength Djokovic would feel in holding firm, the doctor said, was exactly what he should experience.

Next Cetojevic gave Djokovic a slice of bread. He told the bemused player not to eat it but to hold it against his stomach with his left hand while he again pushed down on his outstretched right arm. To Djokovic’s astonishment, the arm felt appreciably weaker.

independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/revealed-the-diet-that-saved-novak-djokovic-8775333.html

>lately
>posts an old ass pic even though he gained muscle mass since then

>thinking gluten is a meme
Found the scientifically illiterate person who can't bother to browse through tens of studies done on gluten.

Besides you gotta be extremely delusional to think that avoiding gluten is what caused him trouble. There are plenty of carbs sources you can replace it with, and there's nothing beneficial about gluten sources that would explain this, you fucking hack.

shot placement. his ability to consistently hit the ball in exactly the right place is so head and shoulders above everyone else.

typically in every rally one player is reacting to the shot the other one played, and more often than not federer is the one leading

Ok twat. 2018 Australian Open. Here you go.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)